Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
How do you want Gwen to treat Ume, since she knows that ume is innocent
It's not really an "innocent" or "not innocent" thing (at least, from the way that Gawrgaru sees it).

It's the question of whether Ume is seen as a monster or not.

The objective fact of the matter is that Ume did in fact cause a lot of destruction, and she did assault several individuals (it's mentioned in passing in my story, like the security guard that she 'disposed of') and likely caused the death of certain individuals like the Jabba the Hutt who were at the nightclub. Ume is an extremely unreliable narrator, and at least in my headcanon she trivializes a lot of the damage that she does to the surrounding environment and considers it inconsequential.

It's really impossible to know whether Ume is a monster or not unless you've talked extensively with her.

So far, the only person whose talked more than a few sentences with her probably @BouncyCactus.

Frankly, Gawrgaru himself doesn't know whether to view Ume as a full human being as not. So it isn't exactly like he sees himself as lying or hiding any kind of secret. Ume has fairly destructive tendencies and tends to break a lot of stuff (intentionally or not), but he he doesn't believe in treating "monsters" poorly or putting them in cages.

Other people are less forgiving. They see that Ume is extremely destructive and immediately say that she should be locked away.
Maybe Gawrgaru sees himself in Ume. Always getting crapped on. Anyways, the author is trash.
Yup! @ohko is trash! Who came up with this horrible story, anyways?! :blob_catflip:

fyrre

It's not really an "innocent" or "not innocent" thing (at least, from the way that Gawrgaru sees it).

It's the question of whether Ume is seen as a monster or not.

The objective fact of the matter is that Ume did in fact cause a lot of destruction, and she did assault several individuals (it's mentioned in passing in my story, like the security guard that she 'disposed of') and likely caused the death of certain individuals like the Jabba the Hutt who were at the nightclub. Ume is an extremely unreliable narrator, and at least in my headcanon she trivializes a lot of the damage that she does to the surrounding environment and considers it inconsequential.

It's really impossible to know whether Ume is a monster or not unless you've talked extensively with her.

So far, the only person whose talked more than a few sentences with her probably @BouncyCactus.

Frankly, Gawrgaru himself doesn't know whether to view Ume as a full human being as not. So it isn't exactly like he sees himself as lying or hiding any kind of secret. Ume has fairly destructive tendencies and tends to break a lot of stuff (intentionally or not), but he he doesn't believe in treating "monsters" poorly or putting them in cages.

Other people are less forgiving. They see that Ume is extremely destructive and immediately say that she should be locked away.

Yup! @ohko is trash! Who came up with this horrible story, anyways?! :blob_catflip:
Human morality would likely be different from Ume's. Take in the fact that she's of a different race and her background. She didn't grow up around humans, and as far as we know she doesn't have any previous connections with humans. So why should she care about human lives?

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Group quests generally get released in the receptionist's desk once finished.

A PM is there just for better organization and to avoid cluttering Freestyle~
Honestly it makes more sense to create a new thread for such big quests (and lock it once its done)

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Uh... is this a bug? I'm seeing an empty message by an unknown user.

Should we report?

Honestly it makes more sense to create a new thread for such big quests (and lock it once its done)
It makes a lot more sense to just do it in PMs... >.>
Yeah, smash that report button!

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper

It makes a lot more sense to just do it in PMs... >.>

Huh, how strange, it's a showing also gifs now...

I wonder how it's doing th-
-at...

Huh?

thump

T-That's strange... why does my back feels like it's burning? And what was this sharp pain...?

Everything is getting dark now...

Am I dying...?

I... I just wished I had seen Crau one last time before going...

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Huh, how strange, it's a showing also gifs now...

I wonder how it's doing th-

-at...

Huh?

thump

T-That's strange... why does my back feels like it's burning? And what was this sharp pain...?

Everything is getting dark now...

Am I dying...?

Rest in peace teu, you and your horrible engineering will be missed, I'll also remember to delete your browsing history

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades

Yea, I think that is is not about if Ume is innocents or not, it was more about fear factor, as well as her destructive power. Most people around her currently is scare of her because she is a shapeshifting giant serpent monster, not because she killed or destroyed the city, but the fact that she did, and could just do it again.

Gargan.....um.....he would said "We share a drink, so I refused to believe that she is a mindless monster, or even a monster at all....Danger she might be, but she is not a beast that needed to be chained up."

Interesting question that I just thought of..... If your character is a video game mob/boss, what kind of items would ya drop???
Mine would be something like 'An Explorer's Notebook', 'Aarakocra's Feather', 'Marked Map (Unexplored)', and a 'random piece of unrefined gemstone or seedlings from Gargan's collection'

AliceShiki

Don't worry, Crau-chan is actually Fiora-chan's mother and she'll be taking care of her from now on~

Fiora-chan was never an orphan, she had just missed Crau-chan during the world shift~

So it's alright, everything will be well~ *pat pat pat*

AliceShiki

Interesting question that I just thought of..... If your character is a video game mob/boss, what kind of items would ya drop???
Mine would be something like 'An Explorer's Notebook', 'Aarakocra's Feather', 'Marked Map (Unexplored)', and a 'random piece of unrefined gemstone or seedlings from Gargan's collection'
Fairy Dust
Sunflower Seeds
Curse of Blindness

... And I guess just that? Ilya doesn't have much to drop~

Maybe an "Essence of Purity" or something, because children are pure and lovable! \(^^)/