Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
"You see, my dear Reborn_Cat, you are not dealing with the average horny warrior anymore. I, GodlyKamui have become, the legendary super horny! Mwahahahahahaha!" :blob_evil:

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Nature and Geometry - I

Revival: Scalemail - I​
Sponsor: Alfredo Pebblemaster​
Prerequisites: N/A​
  • Kill a TIlalchwa.​
  • Deliver the corpse to the Local Guild Branch or the Pebblemaster's smithy.​
I have received reports of a snake with scales so tough that the standard issued swords broke on contact with the scales. Finally! I have found a material capable of fulfilling my Ancestor's brilliance. I need you to get me the scales and the corpse of a TIlalchwa. It is said to be a half-feathered half-scaled snake that was discovered near the Great lake region. I shall be the one who shall bring the Ancestral designs to reality and bring glory to the Pebblemasters!

Improvement: Chainmail - I​
Sponsor: Fabled Armoursmith of Villanueva​
Prerequisites: N/A​
  • Obtain a large ore of Skytouched steel - Try not to die to the wild monsters near the veins.​
  • Deliver it to the Local Guild Branch​
I saw something - something so elegant, so perfect, I have to replicate it at any cost! Weeks ago I was near the Great Lake - and I witnessed creation. Islands forming out of nowhere. And yet it was not the islands but the geometry behind their appearance that unsettled me. Realizing the truth behind hexagons - I wish to replicate it to improve upon my state of the art chainmail designs. I require a large batch of skytouched steel from the new islands to be delivered to me.
This one are perhaps a start of a new questline - I can see both of them spiraling into a competitive race. I already have an idea for the next quest for both lines which would work assuming nothing crazy happens in the report ~
For the record, this was just me trying to get some hunting quests on the table. Perhaps I should just take some monhun style descriptions next time though.

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
This one are perhaps a start of a new questline - I can see both of them spiraling into a competitive race. I already have an idea for the next quest for both lines which would work assuming nothing crazy happens in the report ~
For the record, this was just me trying to get some hunting quests on the table. Perhaps I should just take some monhun style descriptions next time though.
seems cool, though not the type of quest mine would take

I just literally got home from work, very excited to come to the forum when I notice a lot of notifications only to see everyone ganging up on me... :blob_no: :sweating_profusely:
Ehhh~
I was simply pointing out the logistical challenges of a 50,000 plus harem...

I mean even with time magic, you have to relive or extend your time for 50 000 individuals... If you spend 8 hours of "extra time" with each person every day on top of your regular life with time magic.

... Each year of real time you would have lived...400,000 extra hours, approx 1000 years more. So for a single year for regular folk, you would have experience 1001 year of living... While your spouse will only known you for a year...

After a decade together....:sweating_profusely: 10,000 years. Thats hell...

Hmmm.. a modern city... Steampunk... High density housing can potentially have upwards of 1.5 to 2 million people...:sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::blob_no:

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Ehhh~
I was simply pointing out the logistical challenges of a 50,000 plus harem...

I mean even with time magic, you have to relive or extend your time for 50 000 individuals... If you spend 8 hours of "extra time" with each person every day on top of your regular life with time magic.

... Each year of real time you would have lived...400,000 extra hours, approx 1000 years more. So for a single year for regular folk, you would have experience 1001 year of living... While your spouse will only known you for a year...

After a decade together....:sweating_profusely: 10,000 years. Thats hell...

Hmmm.. a modern city... Steampunk... High density housing can potentially have upwards of 1.5 to 2 million people...:sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::blob_no:
Kamui explaining the logistics of it