Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
Ehhh~
I was simply pointing out the logistical challenges of a 50,000 plus harem...

I mean even with time magic, you have to relive or extend your time for 50 000 individuals... If you spend 8 hours of "extra time" with each person every day on top of your regular life with time magic.

... Each year of real time you would have lived...400,000 extra hours, approx 1000 years more. So for a single year for regular folk, you would have experience 1001 year of living... While your spouse will only known you for a year...

After a decade together....:sweating_profusely: 10,000 years. Thats hell...

Hmmm.. a modern city... Steampunk... High density housing can potentially have upwards of 1.5 to 2 million people...:sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::blob_no:
That sounds like a matter of perspective tbf

luxia

Out of curiosity, what is @GodlyKamui’s optimal harem size?

A. No restrictions

B. Assuming you’re not allowed to abandon lovers (I.e marry and forget about is not allowed — you have to give attention to all your spouses)

C. How many people can you imagine loving equally? (I.e having a “best wife” isn’t allowed)

D. How many people can you genuinely hold feelings for at the same time? (I.e being slightly physically attracted doesn’t count — must be 100% totally in love)

fyrre

A. No restrictions

B. Assuming you’re not allowed to abandon lovers (I.e marry and forget about is not allowed — you have to give attention to all your spouses)

C. How many people can you imagine loving equally? (I.e having a “best wife” isn’t allowed)

D. How many people can you genuinely hold feelings for at the same time? (I.e being slightly physically attracted doesn’t count — must be 100% totally in love)
And if he answers any of these questions wrong, take him out Makoto Itou style.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice

A. No restrictions

*sees failed tag again*
*angry Alice noises*

Stop using the wrong apostrophe! >.<

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
She must be doing that on purpose to trigger me... And it's working...

Way

You could just... write Ames's response XD... since I'm a notorious slow poke XD
Sorry, I know you said that multiple times but I have no confidence in controlling other people's NPCs, especially sparkling new ones since I feel that others are more creative in setting them up than I. Also, I too am a slowpoke, I just dedicate my energy to one character so I don't look like it, so I understand xD

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Sorry, I know you said that multiple times but I have no confidence in controlling other people's NPCs, especially sparkling new ones since I feel that others are more creative in setting them up than I. Also, I too am a slowpoke, I just dedicate my energy to one character so I don't look like it, so I understand xD
New characters are so much easier to improvise on!

Also my characters are soooo low effort.

Project Starry Death poofed in my head and therefore it happened. :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely:

So no ideas are bad! If you come up with something, roll with it!

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
New characters are so much easier to improvise on!

Also my characters are soooo low effort.

Project Starry Death poofed in my head and therefore it happened. :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely:

So no ideas are bad! If you come up with something, roll with it!
And here I thought you were making a pop culture reference when you said Project Starry Death.
>w<
Your latent genius is too much.
>w<

X