Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Ahh... my entire story is a reference of something else... :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely:
I wouldn't have guessed if you didn't say.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
So no ideas are bad! If you come up with something, roll with it!
Ohko's view on their own stories: My ideas are bad! Do whatever you want with my things!
Your latent genius is too much.
Everyone else's view on Ohko's stories: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww:

@ohko really needs more self-confidence... >.>

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Out of curiosity, what is @GodlyKamui’s optimal harem size?

A. No restrictions

B. Assuming you’re not allowed to abandon lovers (I.e marry and forget about is not allowed — you have to give attention to all your spouses)

C. How many people can you imagine loving equally? (I.e having a “best wife” isn’t allowed)

D. How many people can you genuinely hold feelings for at the same time? (I.e being slightly physically attracted doesn’t count — must be 100% totally in love)
In rl, I cant see myself with more than one - I would just feel too guilty of my selfishness.

In fantasy either 2, 3 or 4 sounds like the perfect count ~

A. No restrictions

B. Assuming you’re not allowed to abandon lovers (I.e marry and forget about is not allowed — you have to give attention to all your spouses)

C. How many people can you imagine loving equally? (I.e having a “best wife” isn’t allowed)

D. How many people can you genuinely hold feelings for at the same time? (I.e being slightly physically attracted doesn’t count — must be 100% totally in love)
I vaguely remember having this conversation before either here or on nuf... Endlessly fascinating.... I am also interested in what @GodlyKamui 's answer is.:blob_popcorn:

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human

A. No restrictions

In my case, it's zero. Maintaining relationships take time and effort which I'm too lazy to give

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I don't know what's happening in the group rp :blob_no:
From what I've gathered:
Scouting team is all together outside the airship that's gonna take them to the site(?)
Ume floated off somewhere after vomiting out a decomposed flower
Anya is trying to learn about her current companions while gleaning information about the newcomers to her world
Way's character is punishing Ames
Audriana is with her guard
While Bouncy's character isn't even with the group yet since he's not initially there for the scouting mission

Don't know about anything else.
>w<

X

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice

A. No restrictions

Since people are answering, I guess I might as well too!

A) 1 person!
B) 1 person!
C) I don't think it's possible to love people equally. Every teacher has their favorite student, every parent has their favorite child, every child has their favorite parent... That's just normal.
So... Rather than loving equally, I'd instead try thinking of it as loving different people in different ways, and being consciously aware of my own bias and trying to take it into account when making actions in order to not give preferential treatment to someone as much as possible... Though this can also lead to the person you care for the most being the most neglected one due to you purposefully avoiding giving them special care, resulting in giving them basically no care, so it's actually a pretty hard thing to execute properly~
With all those caveats in mind... I think 2 or 3 maybe? It's hard to be sure. I can't imagine ever entering a polyamorous relationship myself, but I don't have anything against them per se. So like, if I was in one, I think having 2 or 3 partners and loving all of them would be feasible, just... Not something I personally want for myself.
D) I think this answer overlaps a lot with C tbh... But uhn... Right now I can only imagine holding romantic feelings for one person... Maybe in different circumstances I'd feel differently though, but rn I only want to love my boyfriend and nobody else~ <3

Reborn_Cat

From what I've gathered:
Scouting team is all together outside the airship that's gonna take them to the site(?)
Anya is trying to learn about her current companions while gleaning information about the newcomers to her world
While Bouncy's character isn't even with the group yet since he's not initially there for the scouting mission

>w<

X
You forgot my character approaching Audrina only to get ignored

Reborn_Cat

From what I've gathered:

>w<

X
Also ascalio tried to come but his bad engineering caused him to wreck the ship he was in and Raul was deemed too horny to join