Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Maybe, it could cause friction as Dew has a lie detector power so he'd know your lying about your name
'-'
Anya can be a nickname for Anastasia, though, so it's technically not a lie.
'-'
Also, it's the name she was assigned so she believes it as her name for the mission, hence why her superior called her Anya and not Anastasia when she gave her initial report.
'-'

X

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
'-'
Anya can be a nickname for Anastasia, though, so it's technically not a lie.
'-'
Also, it's the name she was assigned so she believes it as her name for the mission, hence why her superior called her Anya and not Anastasia when she gave her initial report.
'-'

X
Then go ahead, though some friction would be a fun way to start off the mission.

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
@Bochi

Might want to update the list regarding the named characters present, as well as their nominal owners xD

That aside, you people with noble/important characters still want to mingle, or shall I call over them over to plan the raid?

@fyrre @ohko @Reborn_Cat @Ddraig
Rose is not in the raid so I have no noble chars right now ~

Ddraig

Ah, I'm talking about the knight NPC, since Sir/Dame is still a position of nobility, even if minor, but that's fine.
Hm I guess that works too? I was thinking of the knights being more along the lines of Royal Corps / Elite Soldiers and she is supposed to be a new knight right out of academy or something. I may or may not have been looking at Reinhard when making her backstory

Now I guess she needs to prove herself by taking on quests so she can get herself recruited into a decent noble house? That does of course raise why there aint direct placements from the academy but >.>

I am going to need a bit of clarification on how are we making the noble structure before we decide which way we should do this,
  • Do Nobles have personal armies or just personal guards? <-- If no personal army, is it just a standing Royal army?
  • I saw @fyrre mention something about a knight academy for his knight guard. I think we should coordinate on making it a proper place.
  • Is knight/dame considered a noble position? I personally think of it as sort of the middle awkward place where you are not nobility but are sort of above the commonfolk
  • If it is a noble position, that implies it is possible to become pseudo-noble by getting into the academy. Are the established houses a-okay with this?
  • I remember that the islands were sort of following feudalism with all land belong to the queen which she lends out to dukes and so on. I dont see knights getting land tbh even if they were like honorary nobles - it is just a bunch of islands afterall, not exactly a continent with free land everywhere

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Hm I guess that works too? I was thinking of the knights being more along the lines of Royal Corps / Elite Soldiers and she is supposed to be a new knight right out of academy or something. I may or may not have been looking at Reinhard when making her backstory

Now I guess she needs to prove herself by taking on quests so she can get herself recruited into a decent noble house? That does of course raise why there aint direct placements from the academy but >.>

I am going to need a bit of clarification on how are we making the noble structure before we decide which way we should do this,
  • Do Nobles have personal armies or just personal guards? <-- If no personal army, is it just a standing Royal army?
  • I saw @fyrre mention something about a knight academy for his knight guard. I think we should coordinate on making it a proper place.
  • Is knight/dame considered a noble position? I personally think of it as sort of the middle awkward place where you are not nobility but are sort of above the commonfolk
  • If it is a noble position, that implies it is possible to become pseudo-noble by getting into the academy. Are the established houses a-okay with this?
  • I remember that the islands were sort of following feudalism with all land belong to the queen which she lends out to dukes and so on. I dont see knights getting land tbh even if they were like honorary nobles - it is just a bunch of islands afterall, not exactly a continent with free land everywhere
The Royal academy is more of a nobles/knights in sky harbour school made by kamui for Raul

Ddraig

The Royal academy is more of a nobles/knights in sky harbour school made by kamui for Raul
For this, didn't ohko mention Sir Gawrgaru also attending the knight academy?
Or did I misremember?

X
Hm? so we have two academies - one magic which Gwen attends and one knight which Gawr attends? I sort of thought of Gawr as bit older than this