Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Can a dragon be fluffy?!
Very fluffy
Haven't you seen her pics?
Indeed! Ume is fluffy! She has some feathers and a mane, and generally speaking she can be fairly comfortable to sit on.

Unlike western dragons, Ume isn’t totally hard, bumpy, uncomfortable, and horny. :blob_hmph:
I could have sworn your dragon pics had horns.
'-'

X

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Very fluffy
Haven't you seen her pics?

I could have sworn your dragon pics had horns.
'-'

X
She doesn’t have her horns all the time! Also, she calls them antlers!

…actually for my current headcanon, she’s hornless while transformed as a human (although she can generally look like whatever she wants.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
She doesn’t have her horns all the time! Also, she calls them antlers!

…actually for my current headcanon, she’s hornless while transformed as a human (although she can generally look like whatever she wants.
Your pic for her human form is misleading, then.
'-'

*feels deceived*

X

fyrre

Also, why on earth is this 'layer up concealment spell' segment so long...please, hurry up fellows...
What segment.....

1627605910190.png

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Sooo...from Ddraig's post I assume Roxia and Sven have wandered off by themselves, or is the plan to fight the cultists head on now?
No I havent. Werent the cultist arriving to fight us already? Let's move ahead already - no one has acted upon anything, everyone is just thinking. Also Gargan's group is already fighting so there is no point in delaying that for ours.

I honestly don't know why they made that post, but I, Ferdinand von Aegir, do not consent!