Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Lol.
I had a feeling you'd end up saying that.
:blob_happy:

X
All of the silly talk about that go manga aside, I did rather enjoy it.

The ML is nice. There are rival love interests that are even creepier / more yandere, but the ML is MC-chan's go sensei and I like that kind of plot development. It would be nice to play go with the person that you like (and get crushed by them lol) and be able to visit them in their apartment all of the time because of it (student-sensei relationship ftw!).

Also they're not really in a relationship because MC-chan is 13-years-old and she's jailbait lol despite being tall for her age.

Still, a high schooler confessed to MC-chan (despite knowing that fact) and went on a date with her. MC-chan visited her go sensei while bringing the high schooler along and the two guys go extremely jealous of each other. :blob_uwu:

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper

The ML is nice. There are rival love interests that are even creepier / more yandere, but the ML is MC-chan's go sensei and I like that kind of plot development. It would be nice to play go with the person that you like (and get crushed by them lol) and be able to visit them in their apartment all of the time because of it (student-sensei relationship ftw!).

Also they're not really in a relationship because MC-chan is 13-years-old and she's jailbait lol despite being tall for her age.

Still, a high schooler confessed to MC-chan (despite knowing that fact) and went on a date with her. MC-chan visited her go sensei while bringing the high schooler along and the two guys go extremely jealous of each other. :blob_uwu:

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~

13?!

:blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock:

X

Nahrenne

Yup!!! Although it’s the opposite of jailbait lolicon shounen manga (where you have 1000 year old lolis), since MC-chan looks like a high schooler and everyone mistakes her for a high schooler even though she’s 13
It feels even worse now when thinking of how he stepped on her hair...
@w@

X

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
It feels even worse now when thinking of how he stepped on her hair...
@w@

X
It was by accident!! ML-kun (17 years old but go prodigy and already a 7-dan professional), accidentally stepped on MC-chan’s super long hair once and ever since then MC-chan refuses to get her hair cut because he stepped on it….

Nahrenne

It was by accident!! ML-kun (17 years old but go prodigy and already a 7-dan professional), accidentally stepped on MC-chan’s super long hair once and ever since then MC-chan refuses to get her hair cut because he stepped on it….
Such an idiot.
Super impressionable.
Why'd they have to make her 13...?

...x...

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Such an idiot.
Super impressionable.
Why'd they have to make her 13...?

...x...
In Japan/Korea, you have to become pro before you’re 18 years old. If you fail to pass the pro exam before you’re 18, you’re kicked out and can never play as a go professional in the Asian leagues.

So yeah, becoming a pro go player is kind of like becoming a kpop idol/star, and the kids start really early in elementary school and stuff

Nahrenne

In Japan/Korea, you have to become pro before you’re 18 years old. If you fail to pass the pro exam before you’re 18, you’re kicked out and can never play as a go professional in the Asian leagues.

So yeah, becoming a pro go player is kind of like becoming a kpop idol/star, and the kids start really early in elementary school and stuff
That's sad...
If the person I admired like crazy stepped on my hair I would be happy as well……… >.>
It's times like this I really wish we had a no_mouth emoji reaction...
What in the name of Luminous is this thread!?

:blob_catflip:
Nyeeh!
AGSA OOC Room.
'-'

Btw, are you gonna post anything in the group PM at all?
I can't really post anything there since Anya's sleeping to recover mana so I'm twiddling my thumbs for everyone else to post.
'-'

X

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
That's sad...

It's times like this I really wish we had a no_mouth emoji reaction...

AGSA OOC Room.
'-'

Btw, are you gonna post anything in the group PM at all?
I can't really post anything there since Anya's sleeping to recover mana so I'm twiddling my thumbs for everyone else to post.
'-'

X
I had (and still have) very strong feelings when growing up!!! I also had a senpai that I liked who was way out of my league and I had a crush for years… Getting a chance to spend time with senpai is really precious!! Senpai was very popular and a lot of people liked senpai, so every tiny little bit was important to me.

As for the group RP, I mainly want to write something for the main site today. Not sure if ill get to it since I’m sleepy.

Nahrenne

I had (and still have) very strong feelings when growing up!!! I also had a senpai that I liked who was way out of my league and I had a crush for years… Getting a chance to spend time with senpai is really precious!! Senpai was very popular and a lot of people liked senpai, so every tiny little bit was important to me.

As for the group RP, I mainly want to write something for the main site today. Not sure if ill get to it since I’m sleepy.
'-'
I never had any such crush or feelings for people older than me when I was young.
As for popular people...I got why they were popular but I didn't feel comfortable around them. They always felt too two-faced and fake for me to ever want to be close to them.

X

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
'-'
I never had any such crush or feelings for people older than me when I was young.
As for popular people...I got why they were popular but I didn't feel comfortable around them. They always felt too two-faced and fake for me to ever want to be close to them.

X
There are different kinds of popular!

I define "popular" as liked by more than one individual.

It doesn't necessarily mean that they were in the "popular clique" or anything in school -- for me it just means that they're way likable enough for enough a handful of people to like them.

Nahrenne

There are different kinds of popular!

I define "popular" as liked by more than one individual.

It doesn't necessarily mean that they were in the "popular clique" or anything in school -- for me it just means that they're way likable enough for enough a handful of people to like them.
Yeah...there was no one like that at my school.
'-'

X

Nahrenne

...No love triangles? No drama? :blob_dizzy:
Hmm, I mean, there was a guy in my 'friendship' group who dated one of the girls, broke up, then dated one of the other girls.
The drama was that the first girl got angry at how quickly they hooked up but it dissipated after about a week.
It wasn't really much, though, and not really a love triangle per se since the first girl wasn't in love, she was just annoyed.
'-'

The guy wasn't attractive at all.

X

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Hmm, I mean, there was a guy in my 'friendship' group who dated one of the girls, broke up, then dated one of the other girls.
The drama was that the first girl got angry at how quickly they hooked up but it dissipated after about a week.
It wasn't really much, though, and not really a love triangle per se since the first girl wasn't in love, she was just annoyed.
'-'

The guy wasn't attractive at all.

X
Hmm, for me I did a lot of athletics during middle / high school, and we knew a lot of people outside of our town.

Often times I had a sense of X liked Y, or Y liked Z -- although it wasn't always within the same school.

I can understand the feeling of nobody being 'good enough' at your local school though. I've heard a bunch of people say that nobody was attractive enough at their high school, although IMO a lot of times the most important thing is the connection between people rather than physical attractiveness? Even the nerdy group of kids can develop feelings for each other.

I actually have very vivid memories of the one time I was confessed to in high school. It was sort of a classic setting too, at a senior band trip in an amusement park and it started raining when we were alone / the park was closing.

...I was really mean and said no. :blob_no:

Nahrenne

Hmm, for me I did a lot of athletics during middle / high school, and we knew a lot of people outside of our town.

Often times I had a sense of X liked Y, or Y liked Z -- although it wasn't always within the same school.

I can understand the feeling of nobody being 'good enough' at your local school though. I've heard a bunch of people say that nobody was attractive enough at their high school, although IMO a lot of times the most important thing is the connection between people rather than physical attractiveness? Even the nerdy group of kids can develop feelings for each other.

I actually have very vivid memories of the one time I was confessed to in high school. It was sort of a classic setting too, at a senior band trip in an amusement park and it started raining when we were alone / the park was closing.

...I was really mean and said no. :blob_no:
It's not mean if you didn't like them back.

As for being attracted to people, there was one guy I liked. It was probably cos he was the only person who seemed genuinely nice towards me without feeling two-faced. We shared the same interests, had the same sense of humour, were in a lot of the same classes. Anyway, nothing happened with him, and he never dated anyone at school. Then we never kept in touch afterwards.
Then again, I purposely didn't keep in touch with everyone from that school except for the other person who was genuinely nice to me - though I since lost touch with her due to laziness on my part.

As for people being 'good enough', it's kind of hard to feel attracted to people when everyone is so fake and backstabby with crap attitudes.
'-'
The only good-looking ones were the 'popular' people, but I was never attracted.

X