Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Hey everyone. So I went to my paternal grandfather's funeral yesterday. I didn't cry as I was deeply shocked to see a natural dead body compared to seeing it in movies and such. I'm not sure why I didn't cry, but that's just me, I guess. Besides, it was my first time going to a funeral. It went well at first while I was at the funeral, but something crazy happened at my paternal grandmother's house.

One of my aunts, who drove my parents and me to my paternal grandmother's house, started an argument with my mother, and she broke down in tears, heading to the bathroom to vent her frustration. I'm not going to go into details, but it was weird. The weirdest I had ever seen in a while. Other than that, it went fine afterward. I met some unfamiliar faces who are family to me. I even met a girl who is a part of the family, and we go to the same school! Also, she recognized me from there! Anyway, that will be it for my explanation as to what happened yesterday.

My story, Bike Hero, is slowly going well as there are three chapters currently, and I am yet to write the fourth one. I hope everyone has a pleasant day today and yesterday and be safe (and healthy).
My condolences

fyrre

Hey everyone. So I went to my paternal grandfather's funeral yesterday. I didn't cry as I was deeply shocked to see a natural dead body compared to seeing it in movies and such. I'm not sure why I didn't cry, but that's just me, I guess. Besides, it was my first time going to a funeral. It went well at first while I was at the funeral, but something crazy happened at my paternal grandmother's house.

One of my aunts, who drove my parents and me to my paternal grandmother's house, started an argument with my mother, and she broke down in tears, heading to the bathroom to vent her frustration. I'm not going to go into details, but it was weird. The weirdest I had ever seen in a while. Other than that, it went fine afterward. I met some unfamiliar faces who are family to me. I even met a girl who is a part of the family, and we go to the same school! Also, she recognized me from there! Anyway, that will be it for my explanation as to what happened yesterday.

My story, Bike Hero, is slowly going well as there are three chapters currently, and I am yet to write the fourth one. I hope everyone has a pleasant day today and yesterday and be safe (and healthy).
My sincere condolences for you and your family, sending all the love possible to you!

fyrre

How's everyone been doing? I know with the months changing here everything has slowed down considerably and just wanted to check in. I've personally been preparing for school.

Siostar

How's everyone been doing? I know with the months changing here everything has slowed down considerably and just wanted to check in. I've personally been preparing for school.
I have been doing well, just can't get myself to start a single chapter is all~

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I'm busy with work myself mainly, and also got into modding which is consuming most of my free time... >.>

And well, I'm also gaming more these days too, since I hadn't been gaming much the past few months~

Siostar

I'm busy with work myself mainly, and also got into modding which is consuming most of my free time... >.>

And well, I'm also gaming more these days too, since I hadn't been gaming much the past few months~
Which game?

luxia

sleepy! wedding preparations! rawr!

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
How are y'all doing?
Waiting for someone to post in the group quest, though I think the game died already.
'-'

Outside of that, I've been having fun playing D&D with Fossil and some other people.
(^-^)

X

Epsil

Waiting for someone to post in the group quest, though I think the game died already.
'-'

Outside of that, I've been having fun playing D&D with Fossil and some other people.
(^-^)

X
It's already dead?

Way

the great DM kinda died off by its own since people were too busy to participate...pretty awkward tbh

the great DM kinda died off by its own since people were too busy to participate...pretty awkward tbh
I found it a bit chaotic... since there were too many NPCs.
It was hard to follow what direction it was meant to be going.
Rather... it might have worked better if players only operate one character and have the GM control all the NPCs...
hmm.... but maybe... that's just me...