Name[Name Here]
Age[Age Here]
Race[Race Here]
Occupation[Optional]
Goal[Optional]
Appearance​
[Appearance Here]
Skills​
[You can either list your skills here or add another table here to make it more like a game. Optional.]
Inventory​
[You can either list your inventory here or add another table here to make it more like a game. Optional.]
Personality​
[Personality here. If you have one.]
Backstory​
[Insert your tragic, edgy, or happy backstory here. Definitely not allowed to have something in between, nonono.]

I made a template for a guild card if anyone wants to use it. Just copy the BB Code and paste it into registration, and add in your info.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Adventurer's Guild Card
Bio​
Name[Name Here]
Age[Age Here]
Race[Race Here]
Occupation[Optional]
Goal[Optional]
Appearance​
[Appearance Here]
Skills​
[You can either list your skills here or add another table here to make it more like a game. Optional.]
Inventory​
[You can either list your inventory here or add another table here to make it more like a game. Optional.]
Personality​
[Personality here. If you have one.]
Backstory​
[Insert your tragic, edgy, or happy backstory here. Definitely not allowed to have something in between, nonono.]

I made a template for a guild card if anyone wants to use it. Just copy the BB Code and paste it into registration, and add in your info.
I stuck it into the OP of the registration thread if that's okay with you!

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪

Way

@ohko

Just a question- I know that luxia suggested that Eochaidh could write a book or two regarding herbalism- and it so happens that I had the intention of doing it beforehand to flesh out the Archipelago, so I'll have him send the guild a few manuscripts he completed before the Worldshift as a response xD

Problem is, is So what news do you have for me? the right quest to submit them under? It doesn't quite feel right, but it feels to be the closest fitting quest.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
@ohko

Just a question- I know that luxia suggested that Eochaidh could write a book or two regarding herbalism- and it so happens that I had the intention of doing it beforehand to flesh out the Archipelago, so I'll have him send the guild a few manuscripts he completed before the Worldshift as a response xD

Problem is, is So what news do you have for me? the right quest to submit them under? It doesn't quite feel right, but it feels to be the closest fitting quest.
You could probably just create a quest that suited your purposes and then just take it.

For example, something like the old library burned down so the guild lost all of its books, and it needs to reassemble a new library.

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Sweet! Here’s mine.

fyrre

Sweet! Here’s mine.
Cool! I'll add it right now.

Way

Just go to the section named Reading List and click on the gray tab thingy, scroll down until you see a reading list called The Tales Of Sky Archipelago.
Though I wouldn't mind a forum being made for this!
I see, I see. Indeed, a forum post acting as an archive, possibly with some filtering by activity or whatnot would probably be more accessible, but this works.

By the way, here is mine: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/306028/asga-eochaidh-obyrnei/

Generik0

My story is up yo!

fyrre

My story is up yo!

Added!

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I have a question regarding registration.

Would it be possible to create a character whose an inventor? Not like a craftsman who makes weapons but like a scientist whose work is in regards to making stuff such as toilet bowls to cellphones?

I have a backstory regarding him since he wants to make stuff in his world but due to religious beliefs, he was burned and then sent to the world.

The problem regarding him is the rules you set up such as making a revolution(since it might not be possible for him to create golems or even mechas) however I try to nerf him as much as possible and even be unable to share his works due to his backstory.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I have a question regarding registration.

Would it be possible to create a character whose an inventor? Not like a craftsman who makes weapons but like a scientist whose work is in regards to making stuff such as toilet bowls to cellphones?

I have a backstory regarding him since he wants to make stuff in his world but due to religious beliefs, he was burned and then sent to the world.

The problem regarding him is the rules you set up such as making a revolution(since it might not be possible for him to create golems or even mechas) however I try to nerf him as much as possible and even be unable to share his works due to his backstory.
The main worry/concern is that there are some players who enjoy the medieval fantasy (ish) setting, and likely wrote their stories with that kind of setting (i.e. their characters wear plate armor and use swords, so plate armor can't become obsolete), so large sci-fi technological revolutions would break other people's stories if it affected the entire world.

Playing an inventor character is okay if you can find a way that their inventions wouldn't affect the entire world~