Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

I want @Generic.Archdemon post their grimdark thingy already!

Yeah, @Generic.Archdemon give us some updates on your grimdark thingy!

Er...
I wrote a bunch of lore about where the MC comes from... (A place called Shatterstar Isles in the old world, home of a Confederated Union, that emerged from warring territories)

The MC's is a middle management spy handler that lost contact with all their subordinates and also home office due to worldshift. So they will travel from the MC's base of operation to Sky harbour to talk to another spy cell there.

Adventure, internal agency problems, rival spies from Sky Harbour and also other old-world factions emerges. And a great conspiracy unravels ending with the formation of some kind of new organisation in the new world (? book 1 ? maybe just one book? still deciding how things will end.)

fyrre

Er...
I wrote a bunch of lore about where the MC comes from... (A place called Shatterstar Isles in the old world, home of a Confederated Union, that emerged from waring territories)

The MC's is a middle management spy handler that lost contact with all their subordinates and also home office due to worldshift. So they will travel from the MC's base of operation to Skyharbor to talk to another spy cell there.

Adventure, internal agency problems, rival spies from Sky harbour and also other old-world factions emerges. And a great conspiracy unravels ending with the formation of some kind of new organisation in the new world (? book 1 ? maybe just one book? still deciding how things will end.)
This sounds really really interesting! I can't wait to read this, honestly!
B-But Luxia demands entertainment!
I'm sure Luxia can wait some time! It's not like the world is ending! Do you really think you can push out 10 chapters like magic? And plus with everything going on in your life I don't think you'd have the time for 10 chapters! :blob_thor:

fyrre

Er...
I wrote a bunch of lore about where the MC comes from... (A place called Shatterstar Isles in the old world, home of a Confederated Union, that emerged from warring territories)

The MC's is a middle management spy handler that lost contact with all their subordinates and also home office due to worldshift. So they will travel from the MC's base of operation to Sky harbour to talk to another spy cell there.

Adventure, internal agency problems, rival spies from Sky Harbour and also other old-world factions emerges. And a great conspiracy unravels ending with the formation of some kind of new organisation in the new world (? book 1 ? maybe just one book? still deciding how things will end.)
Is it almost finished though? Because I'd very much like to read this.

Is it almost finished though? Because I'd very much like to read this.
:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: no, I wrote like 3 paragraphs :sweat_smile:
As for the skeleton, I only got as far as leaving home and meeting the contact at sky harbour... I am not really in a hurry.

There is a lot of details I am still missing. The MC's personality for example. right now they just feel like a vehicle of torture and violence... I am looking for some kind of... drive... or sentiment...

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Someone please post a quest in the board!

We need to find a sunflower field for Illya ASAP! Two thousand GP for the ones who manages to make that a reality! :blob_reach:
:blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww:
Alright, @luxia, want to see me rushing 10 chapters out?!
B-But Luxia demands entertainment!
I'm sure Luxia can wait some time! It's not like the world is ending! Do you really think you can push out 10 chapters like magic? And plus with everything going on in your life I don't think you'd have the time for 10 chapters! :blob_thor:
Nothing an all-nighter or two can't solve~ *giggles*

... No, don't do that. If you wanna pull an all-nighter, do that to watch Zombieland Saga, AG can wait~
:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: no, I wrote like 3 paragraphs :sweat_smile:
As for the skeleton, I only got as far as leaving home and meeting the contact at sky harbour... I am not really in a hurry.

There is a lot of details I am still missing. The MC's personality for example. right now they just feel like a vehicle of torture and violence... I am looking for some kind of... driver... or sentiment...
I see... So your MC is a horse? *tilts head*

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
I go out for 5 minutes to make tea and my cat decided he wanted to be a writer
1625713906389.png