Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Okay, I've reached a road block in my story so I'll just ask for suggestions here: What would be a good gift for Fiora, considering Ascalio is on a tight budget? Serious question btw
Ascalio is decent with making things himself, isn't he? Since he plans on making his own ship eventually and the like.

Then I think a home-made toy would be ideal. I don't really know about his skills, but I think Fiora would love it if he could make something akin to a toy plane~

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Ascalio is decent with making things himself, isn't he? Since he plans on making his own ship eventually and the like.

Then I think a home-made toy would be ideal. I don't really know about his skills, but I think Fiora would love it if he could make something akin to a toy plane~
A broken toy. A failed/destroyed project that Ascalio spent weeks making, yet it somehow still conveys the incredible amount of love he invested into it despite the fact that it is now in pieces.

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper

Alright, one toy airship coming up. I shall use my budget for the magic fluff that will make it fly and maneuver.

fyrre

It is regrettable that myself am not of the gentry and lack the esteem of the noble ilk, however I may, as presumptuously as it may sound, make the proposition that perhaps you should jog on.
original.jpg

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
A broken toy. A failed/destroyed project that Ascalio spent weeks making, yet it somehow still conveys the incredible amount of love he invested into it despite the fact that it is now in pieces.
I love how the premise of anything you guys think up about my character always starts with the "He confused, but he got the spirit." meme in mind...

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I love the faith that people have in Alby v3000~
Alright, one toy airship coming up. I shall use my budget for the magic fluff that will make it fly and maneuver.
*shakes pompoms* Glad to help~

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Although I would enjoy reading Gargan’s brothel experiences~
*pat pat pat* Ganbatte~

Lewd!
There is no lewd, I promise!!!!
The taste of an avian, and a humanoid creature is draticly different, so he will just be a Karen cus no flower girls is to his liking, and pissed off a bunch of brothels' Madams tho, lol......