Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

fyrre

Also, before I forget to ask does anyone know to add a fandom to your novel? I see some people adding Adventure's Guild, ASGA, and Adventure's Guild: Sky Archipeglago as their novels fandom and I think it's a great idea. It'd make it much easier to find everyone's novel!

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Also, before I forget to ask does anyone know to add a fandom to your novel? I see some people adding Adventure's Guild, ASGA, and Adventure's Guild: Sky Archipeglago as their novels fandom and I think it's a great idea. It'd make it much easier to find everyone's novel!
If you add the "fanfiction" genre it allows you to pick a fandom.

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Outlander seems like a weird choice for someone native to the world... >.>
Yeah, I thought so too. I was thinking of Lowlander to referred the natives, Highlander or Skylander to referred to people from the Archipelago, and Otherworlder or Outlander as people from worlds that is not of the native land called Lower World in my story or from the Archipelago. My protag however, will still uses term that is slightly different like Natives and Aerolean, meaning people of the sky. I just like varieties. Maybe different island has their own dialect.

Way

@Way i made that quest repeatable, and it can be a collaboration if you all like, if not no worries! I figured with all the stuff broken there might be tons of resources people might use at this low level area! So no worries!
Ah, I see! And yes, I would be pleased to collaborate, considering since there hasn't been quite little of that going on in a roleplay of all things, so might as well get the ball rolling somewhere.

If you don't mind, I'll have my character contact you over ButterflyCh to ask about the quest!

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I plan on making my character register first before taking on quest at the moment. Its kinda part of the story but I am finding trouble on how can I interact with a receptionist before doing so. Would it be possible to help me out on this?

So, sometimes I might start asking questions I don't know.
So in the old days there is several ways, If i remember correctly

you start with

[Not evaluated] at the top some color it red some don't, once the quest report is evaluated, you change it to [Evaluated] and color it green

After the heading you "quote" the quest you are doing. important bit is to include the Reward part of the quest.

After that, you do your report, (Spoiler it if you want), You can either,

1. do a summary in bullet points

2. Role play, pretend you are actually talking to a receptionist, and monologue your quest, telling them what you experienced

3. Write a story like a chapter in a book, but usually in 1st person or 3rd person limited

4. I don't remember anymore ways

Next
Some people RP signing off the report some people don't, if there is a specific person, that need to evaluate it tag them.

Post it

===
When a receptionist is evaluating, it is up to them to see if they want to reply to your RP. Some might just stamp the quest and give you the reward. some might fail your quest, some might reply a fully written bit giving you, comments, advice or encouragement etc.

That was the old way. Things might have evolved some what in new AG. So just roll with it try a few ways. once you report a few quest, just do what feel the best for you.

Last edited:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I plan on making my character register first before taking on quest at the moment. Its kinda part of the story but I am finding trouble on how can I interact with a receptionist before doing so. Would it be possible to help me out on this?
I'm not totally sure if I understand the question! If you're asking for tips on writing the beginning of your story, here are a few suggestions:

A. Your character can walk into a guild office and register directly with the guild. You can check the Adventurer's Guild entry on the Library to see some notes that other players have added from their own stories. Generally speaking, you are allowed to make up your things, so you can always invent a receptionist character to interact with, or you can use a receptionist that someone else made. You can also leave these kind of details vague in your story (i.e. unnamed receptionist).

B. If you don't want to physically walk into a guild office, you could have your character recruited to the guild by some kind of wandering agent.

C. You could also skip the guild registration scene completely. Introductions are sometimes annoying to write, so fast forwarding through your story to after they registered is totally fine as well. You should write what interests you, so if you want to take quests, just skip directly to the quests! You can always go back to write an introduction if you want to (and you can reorder chapters on SH too).

AG_Newsletter

I edited the newsletter to be monthly, since it feels like this version of AG is moving slower than the prior versions (writing an actual story takes time!). That said, moving slow isn't a bad thing! It gives people plenty of time to read things, so it's a much more manageable pace!