<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Pics please~? :blob_aww:

1625925482764.png

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice

AliceShiki

Kushala is just a normal dragon with 4 legs though? *tilts head*

The other two do look imposing though, but like... I dunno if they'd feel imposing in-game. Would need to look at footages I guess?

Like, the design of Skyrim Dragons can also look imposing when you see some specific shots... Just uhn... Well, in-game it is just a lizard that crawls towards you.

Ddraig

Pics please~? :blob_aww:
Rathalos

Rathian

Barioth

Fatalis

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
So... Apparently...

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/monsterhunter/images/1/1c/MHWI-Fatalis_Render_001.png works.

But...

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/monsterhunter/images/1/1c/MHWI-Fatalis_Render_001.png/ doesn't work.

Okay, I'm fine with missing this one. No @Way I would have gotten your secret tech right on my own! Thanks for sharing! ^^)/
Yeah! It's like a weird programing convention. Traditionally, there isn't a trailing slash after the final page in a url (i.e. www.google.com/), but it technically doesn't matter these days since static websites are barely used anymore.

That said, if a webapp is written well, usually the programmer will write code to handle variations on the url that probably mean the same thing.

For instance on ScribbleHub, you can actually write nearly anything you want after the series id and it will always work

Code:
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/306250/i-escaped-to-another-world-to-run-away-from-my-fiance-i-really-hate-him-why-the-hell-are-we-getting-married-plz-save-me-ahhhh-can-i-kiss-him-instead-marriage-is-too-deep-but-im-okay-with-having-babies-so-shower-me-with-love/

Ddraig

Kushala is just a normal dragon with 4 legs though? *tilts head*

The other two do look imposing though, but like... I dunno if they'd feel imposing in-game. Would need to look at footages I guess?

Like, the design of Skyrim Dragons can also look imposing when you see some specific shots... Just uhn... Well, in-game it is just a lizard that crawls towards you.
Seeing a Raging Tigrex run towards you is scary af - even on a fucking psp

Narga is a fun fight, he is more of an ambush guy but when his eyes start glowing and he goes full speed it becomes cool as hell

Khezu and Gigginox are fun but sort of unsettling.

Rathalos is a flying bitch and you will lose all your respect for him once he starts abusing his flight. I feel like the gold/silver los/ian are much more imposing too.

Barioth is my favourite, I think of him as a knight.

Tbh the much fucking imposing monster for me till date has been Rajang (He is a big monkey that can spam kamehameha and is 90% of the times enraged)

Plesioth is god.

AliceShiki

Yeah! It's like a weird programing convention. Traditionally, there isn't a trailing slash after the final page in a url (i.e. www.google.com/), but it technically doesn't matter these days since static websites are barely used anymore.

That said, if a webapp is written well, usually the programmer will write code to handle variations on the url that probably mean the same thing.

For instance on ScribbleHub, you can actually write nearly anything you want after the series id and it will always work

Code:
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/306250/i-escaped-to-another-world-to-run-away-from-my-fiance-i-really-hate-him-why-the-hell-are-we-getting-married-plz-save-me-ahhhh-can-i-kiss-him-instead-marriage-is-too-deep-but-im-okay-with-having-babies-so-shower-me-with-love/
:blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww:

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
Seeing a Raging Tigrex run towards you is scary af - even on a fucking psp

Narga is a fun fight, he is more of an ambush guy but when his eyes start glowing and he goes full speed it becomes cool as hell

Khezu and Gigginox are fun but sort of unsettling.

Rathalos is a flying bitch and you will lose all your respect for him once he starts abusing his flight. I feel like the gold/silver los/ian are much more imposing too.

Barioth is my favourite, I think of him as a knight.

Tbh the much fucking imposing monster for me till date has been Rajang (He is a big monkey that can spam kamehameha and is 90% of the times enraged)

Plesioth is god.
Rajang...

*Insert fucking PTSD seizures* :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely:

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
Ah, this old pain of returning to a chapter a few hours after you posted it only to realise there is a lot of grammatical errors as well as general areas that can be improved that you somehow didn't notice before you published it. >.>
Ah yes... I know that feeling... :blob_no: