Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Rushing seems to be a habit of yours.
No...

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
It was meant to be Long Dragon, as in Chinese [Long], meaning dragon. So....translated to English, it is just dragon dragon......
Red made a silly mistake and typo there....
Don't chinese dragons have to have five claws or something? I could be wrong, I know jack shit about eastern mythologies.

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Don't chinese dragons have to have five claws or something? I could be wrong, I know jack shit about eastern mythologies.
Im not Chinese, nor that well versed in their culture, but from a culture that was heavily influence but the Han, I can definitely said that, no, not all dragon have 5 claws. Im from Vietnam, and I can said that the different dynasty have a different way of portraying dragon, which the an early dynasty's dragon having only 3 toes, and the latter's on having 5 claws. Interestingly, the dragons that is on the Emperor's clothes and attire have 5 claws, while the one on the Crown Prince only having 4......
No no no, it was meant to be Long Lung Dragon, as in, a very long dragon that has a gigantic lung~
Wonder how that would taste.
Probably like chicken......cus they look like snake, and snake does indeed tasty like chicken. Very chewy chicken.....