Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

fyrre

Nah, I last spoke to him like two years ago before I got banned from the server and never bothered to go through the process of rejoining. I held my in-game ranks, and still have them ever now, from being so active. I also co-hosted some Group RolePlays done by the mods and active people from the discord server. I don't know if people still remember me, but I was fairly well known back then I'd say, just cause I was active as shit.
Looking back on those days must be fun!

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
I cringe looking back on my old roleplays. Like jesus christ I was horrible at spelling.
Can't relate. I kind of still have my characters from back then, I mean they were fairly simple. Ice magic was my go-to, and I fuckin' bombed with it. I'm also the unofficial #1 Magic Roleplayer(or at least used to be) and was crowned one of the Three Kings of Combat. One for Hant to Hand, one for HEMA(Historical European Martial Arts), and me for Magic.

Bochi

cocks glock
don't you try it.

There is a lot more, but honestly most of them aren't really active so we don't mention them...

Bochi is just a hot-blooded young'un that is super chuuni but also a super writer. That's it xD
*IPL noises*

Iä! Iä! Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
-nodsnods-

Hmm....

-reflects-

As @AliceShiki knows very well, I'm extremely good at ghosting people >.>
I wouldn't say you're very good at it, this one time is the only one I remember of you ghosting~

I mean, sometimes you just disappear for months, but that's different from ghosting~
I don't have friends either! :blob_teary: Or well, I'm just nosy about everyone's past lives
Eh? Aren't you my best friend and closest confidant? *tilts head*

I think the only person that knows more about my personal life than you is my boyfriend, and I'm not sure if that statement is true.
Huh... what other traits indeed...

I guess the only other trait I can think off the top of my head would be liking VTubers, liking maps and being longwinded in my writings, however poor they are...

Other people might give you differing traits, though, from what I've observed...
You're someone that loves learning languages and is extremely dedicated to your hobbies~

You also write female characters a lot better than male ones, but you like writing the male ones more~

You're also really reliable for feedback and has a good taste in anime~

You're also someone that is really picky with details, which is a great feature for when a certain someone wants feedback when she is translating a touhou doujinshi~ *whistles*

And among all that, you still have a decent sleep schedule, which is honestly very amazing~
...Why do I feel like the normal thing in RP's is to roleplay with young characters... like older people want to be young(?)
I feel like it depends a lot on each person actually?

Like, when I was in my 20s, I really missed my high school days and was an avid shoujo reader, so my character was a 14 years old girl.

Some years later I started thinking more seriously about childraising, so I made a character that was on her 20-30s (I forgot) and that was going to adopt a child~

Nowadays I'm a lot into getting into the mindset of children and trying to understand them directly, so playing with a child character is particularly fun~

So uhn... Rather than wanting to be young, I think I just like children, so my RP characters for the foreseeable future will either be mothers or young children~
This is exactly why I pull up the slack by making middle-aged/old men! I'm sick of all of these shounen/shoujo esque young uns that permeate media!

Right, I probably RP more middle-aged men than old men, the latter which is represented slightly better in media...though compared to the rest it's all old anyway >.>

It's probably why I went out of my way to make Duke Grogar an awesome character, I just want to see more complex middle-aged folks...
Ilya is super young for shoujo standards! ^^)/

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Props to you! I get very embarrassed once I see improper spelling from myself.
It's more like I accepted I'll probably get a lot of mistakes in my speed writing, so I just think to myself:

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
It's more like I accepted I'll probably get a lot of mistakes in my speed writing, so I just think to myself:
KL2 rules were against speedtyping, so you didn't see it much. Pretty chill RPs, and turnbased combat totally worked in my favor. Bit messy when I got into CRP(Combat RP) and HEMA though.

luxia

Eh? Aren't you my best friend and closest confidant? *tilts head*

I think the only person that knows more about my personal life than you is my boyfriend, and I'm not sure if that statement is true.
T-That's so much pressure!!!! I'm super bad with friends........ :blob_pat_sad: I just hide in a hole......

You're someone that loves learning languages and is extremely dedicated to your hobbies~

You also write female characters a lot better than male ones, but you like writing the male ones more~

You're also someone that is really picky with details, which is a great feature for when a certain someone wants feedback when she is translating a touhou doujinshi~ *whistles*

And among all that, you still have a decent sleep schedule, which is honestly very amazing~
:blob_aww: The two of you sound like really good friends!!

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper

These days I've been mostly using my mornings to sleep in, so even by sleeping late I still get my fair share of sleep. I've been keeping at a minimum of 6 hours every day somehow...

Also, thanks for just listing the positives.