Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Alright then. Have anyone ever go through the Pokedex when trying to made up a monster or fantasy creature before?????? They are some really good inspiration tho, I found. Like, a haunted anchor? Or a sentient pile of poisonous waste? A deer that have it antlers change depending on the season?
SMT's demon list gets you a decent start as it has mythological stuff of all cultures.

After that you can narrow it down with google and wikipedia and stuff

fyrre

The barbies in Toy Story always terrified me...
toy_story_barbie_by_bongistka_d4vj5ue-fullview.jpg

FenrIIrz

Anyway, care to provide that booklet? Curious to see how their interpretations of HEMA used in RP look, since I've been experimenting with that as well recently.
As the thug sheathe out his sword, I hold my sword by the blade, unscrew the pummel vigorously and throw it at him.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
These days I've been mostly using my mornings to sleep in, so even by sleeping late I still get my fair share of sleep. I've been keeping at a minimum of 6 hours every day somehow...

Also, thanks for just listing the positives.
Since you asked so nicely, you're also someone that didn't discuss Zombieland Saga Revenge early episodes with me, I was really sad because I was totally looking forward to it... T.T
Also I just realized, but my Messages count doesn't go up in here? that sucks.
Yeah, games don't count for messages~
Now I feel like a bad friend for not being able to say all of this in the snap of a finger >.>
You'd be able to if you tried~
Honestly, if ASGA ever dies because of inactivity I think we should just plan a big finale and blow up the entire ASGA universe. :blob_happy:
Well, usually things just die when they die out of inactivity, so that would be hard~
I feel like we went months without talking... maybe even a whole year... :blob_no: I didn't even tell you that my wedding date was confirmed for October...
:blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: Gz!!! I hope it goes wonderfully well!

Send me pics of the venue after it's over! I wanna see it!

And yeah, we sometimes spent lots and lots of time without talking, but you were always there for me when I needed you~
... And I needed you more than a few times... >.>
I'm jealous of your friendship~ it sounds really nice
*giggles* I really think I'm a lot closer to you, yanno? Utopia-kun doesn't know a thing about my private life that isn't out in my blogs... He is a nice friend, but not someone I trust with the close to heart matters, yanno?

It's quite different I'd say~

... Also, if I wasn't in the same discord server as him, we'd talk like, 100x less than we talk rn... >.>

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
*pat pat*

Don't mind it, Alice just has a memory like one has never seen before.

She will remember your good points, but also your worst embarrassments.
*laughs* I don't think my memory is that great~
Hah! I have no dirt, though!
Pigeon!

You rewrote the timeline and environment of the Kingdom Game because you wanted to make it a ripoff of MA!

You tried to make me queen and made a whole city around it just for jokes! Even though I just flew around whimsically and would be the worst queen ever!
:sweating_profusely: ...It's already past midnight... I need to go do some work. -poofs for now-
Laters~

I should leave too... >.>
This is going so fast that I'm resorting to giving up on answering on order and just quoting as I find them in my alerts...
*pat pat pat* Totally understandable~

Way

It's pretty much just technical knowledge, names of stances and such. Only way to properly use HEMA in RP is straight up experience, just like a person doesn't know how to use a real sword well even if they know all the forms perfectly.
Ah I see. Interpretations are what I want, alas...

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Since you asked so nicely, you're also someone that didn't discuss Zombieland Saga Revenge early episodes with me, I was really sad because I was totally looking forward to it... T.T
My intention was discussing it as a whole after I finish it, to be honest~
*laughs* I don't think my memory is that great~
I don't think I've meet someone with a memory as good as yours since Bielt...