Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
I think some of the quests are repeatable and can be done by multiple people! Unless you wanted someone to join in with you!

I also started on the news quest too!

I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with! :blob_happy:

I dunno! Maybe some types of machines are more vulnerable to breaking than others? Maybe some kinds of machines will just randomly fail? (like not 100% of the time, but exposure to magic increases the probability it will randomly fail? Kind of computers glitching and randomly giving blue screens? Lubrication wears out faster and parts get stuck and need to be repaired a lot more often?). Just tossing ideas!
Nice! Good luck with those quests! :blobtaco:

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
So how do the Butterflies function exactly?

Specifically, how does the chatroom work? Does a status window appear? Do you post with a keyboard, your voice, or your mind?

Is it anything goes? And since I'm asking about it already, can they die?

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
So how do the Butterflies function exactly?

Specifically, how does the chatroom work? Does a status window appear? Do you post with a keyboard, your voice, or your mind?

Is it anything goes? And since I'm asking about it already, can they die?
It looks like @AliceShiki has been talking to hers so far. I think it honestly depends on you guys! I would even be fine with it if everyone’s butterfly is slightly different. As long as it works the way you feel like it should work, it’s probably okay if we wave some hands and say butterflies can be different from each other.

And I don’t know if they can die! Why don’t you tell me?

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Repairing the damage
  • Sponsor: Sky Harbor City Council
  • Prerequisites: n/a
  • Assist with repairing Sky Harbor
  • Rescue any survivors that you find
That earthquake... so many buildings collapsed!
We need the clear the rubble... that was my favorite pizzeria... but it's gone now.. :c

2 l Repairing The Damage

Summary:
  • After accepting her quest, Tristan made her way back to the main thoroughfare to help the few carpenters helping make the repairs on the buildings.
  • Frixio, one of the few carpenters who told her about the adventurer’s guild, had been fixing one of the roof’s to the blacksmith’s shop.
  • Tristan climbed up, helping repair the four other holes that needed to be done, when Frixio drew her attention to another area in the distance. There was a sparkling light that kept coming and going.
  • Tristan remembered the quest, and assumed it might be someone in trouble. She slid off via the ladder and Frixio shortly joined her, showing her some quick routes through the alleys.
  • When they came to the collapsed building, she and Frixio found themselves pulling rubble aside. After a few more moments of pulling, they discovered a man and woman. They were both injured. Tristan hoped her magic from her previous life would work in this realm, and did her best to heal the man’s broken leg. Her Cure Wounds’ spell worked, mending the bone. She knew the limits of her magic, and decided to give first aid to the woman by wrapping her hands.
  • They continued to clean and organize the rubble, finding 4 more people in their work.
  • Tristan made sure to note a possible custom quest for further clean up and disposal of all useless materials deemed unsalvagable.
This looks great! :blob_happy: I'm going to leave it to someone else to evaluate so that other people can try their hand at choosing rewards and other stuff! ^^

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice

Can anyone tell me if they're able to view my story or not? Please and thank you!
I can see it~

fyrre

I wonder, what does everyone plan to do for their character? Like in terms of abilites? I know I want Audriana to have a system but I'm not sure how to balance out stats and stuff.

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
I wonder, what does everyone plan to do for their character? Like in terms of abilites? I know I want Audriana to have a system but I'm not sure how to balance out stats and stuff.
I was going off my character sheet from dungeons and dragons. I know I was primarily making [Tristan] her a supportive character, using crafting and some mending magic.
Although the more “levels” she gains in story, she’ll grow more and more proficient gaining advanced skills in her class. I figured it would be easier to implement her stats since her sheet has already been created by me a while ago.

fyrre

I was going off my character sheet from dungeons and dragons. I know I was primarily making [Tristan] her a supportive character, using crafting and some mending magic.
Although the more “levels” she gains in story, she’ll grow more and more proficient gaining advanced skills in her class. I figured it would be easier to implement her stats since her sheet has already been created by me a while ago.
That sounds cool, I look forward to what your character will grow into.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Stats? Abilities? Growth!?

Ilya flies! \(^^)/
I like boats. I make boats.
Are there sunflower seeds in your boats? :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: