Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I wonder, what does everyone plan to do for their character? Like in terms of abilites? I know I want Audriana to have a system but I'm not sure how to balance out stats and stuff.
A system sounds cool! I look forward to see what you come up with! :blob_aww:

I'm not sure if I have a specific growth target for my character. I kind of want to sit down and think about the story I want to write (strictly in a pure narrative sense), so I kind of want to give my character an objective/conflict for their story. I also enjoy romance, so I'll probably think of a way to make that a significant feature in the future.

I think one thing I realized while I was scribbling things was that there's a lot more room for us to create additional characters on the side. I'll probably end up developing an entire main cast of characters for my story, even though Ume is the only one registered at the guild.

For example, I want Ume's plot to be driven by the fact that she has a stalker -- a yandere dragon that she met on a certain world who can't stop following her, and Ume is casually running away from him while repeatedly taking up new disguises. Meanwhile, I also want her to have a slime companion (like a certain Okarin), and I generally want her to befriend every monster possible (failing every subjugation-related quest along the way), while having an inverted sense of common sense ("goblins are sooooo friendly!!").

For me, I think the guild quests might be something that Ume incidentally does, but not the primary feature of her story.

Way

I wonder, what does everyone plan to do for their character? Like in terms of abilites? I know I want Audriana to have a system but I'm not sure how to balance out stats and stuff.
Hmm...in my case, I have a planned a magical system revolving around herbalism, native to the Archipelago- my character uses it and I'll probably use it for other herbalist NPCs from the Archipelago.

Power exclusively unique to a person is kinda boring, so might as well make the most out of it and make a worldbuilding element, something anyone can use in stories!

FenrIIrz

Need some motivation

1624154396880.png

Way

I got either wake up in the forest or appear on the summoning circle, then head to the guild taking the first quest and end the first day.
Hmm...seems good. Still thinking about the actual details, and the quest, yes?

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪

I got either wake up in the forest or appear on the summoning circle, then head to the guild taking the first quest and end the first day.
If you’re having a lot of trouble with an introduction, personally I think it’s totally okay to just jump in writing a quest report.

You can always go back to write an introduction later, and you can also re-order chapters on SH too!