Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Flint is not good at dealing with this young fairy. Flint will hand this to someone else. :blob_hide:
Ah..... I see that you have discovered it the hard way.
Eeeeeeeeeeh? Ilya is easy to handle! Just give her food and she'll be happy! XD
Are there any animes that people liked recently?
I haven't watched in 84 years now...

@AliceShiki bullied me into watching Zombieland Saga's new season, though.

I've been considering getting back to watching anime, though I have no idea which I should pick up since I haven't seen any of the recent releases.

Also, sent friend request on disc I guess
Eh? You watched Season 1 before me though... I was just trying to push you a bit to hurry up and start Season 2 because it is great! >.<

And yeah! Zombieland Saga! Everyone should watch Zombieland Saga and Zombieland Saga Revenge! It's amazing!!!
Ah, I see. Adding to that, what's the nature of the magic? To clarify, I would like to describe how the energy circulates within the amulet, what it feels like from a metaphysical perspective.
Way... *shakes head*
Um..... Totally didn't think that far....
*pat pat* Nobody would have thought that far ahead, no worries~

Way just loves his little details~ *giggles*

Vanus

According to Saga Frontier 2, if you explore the hidden cave with tons of slimes in it, you'll reach a magical puzzle. And once you solve the puzzle, your friends will all become slimes that flood the cave... Though you won't, for some reason~

Though then you'll become a servant of the BBEG of the story and will need to be defeated later on anyways... >.>

So... Lots of bad things! Someone (that is not Ilya) needs to rescue them already! >.<
Guess I'll go and rescue them after someone rescues me...
Flint is not good at dealing with this young fairy. Flint will hand this to someone else. :blob_hide:
I have arrived.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Guess I'll go and rescue them after someone rescues me...

I have arrived.
If you're having trouble finding other people to fill your quests, it might be a good idea to make an NPC to help move your character through major roadblocks. I think this goes for @PieCoNsUmEr as well.

AGSA is quite a low population roleplay (in terms of players), and there really aren't that many of us who are active with characters that are well-suited for all kinds of activities. Several players are also focused on their own stories as well, and everyone has their own priorities.

My advice is to create a small cast of characters (NPCs) to propel your protagonist through a storyline that you're personally interested in, and post quests for elements that are peripheral to your main story. Otherwise you might get stuck waiting for someone to take a quest that's essential for your story.

Either that -- or you may need to visit the Butterfly Channel and make a lot of noise until you can convince someone to rescue you. xD It's hard to convince people to take quests!

EDIT: Using other people's NPCs/settings/quests is also a really great way to build connections with another player. Once connections are established, it's easier to roleplay with someone else!

PieCoNsUmEr

The Fisher Dragun
If you're having trouble finding other people to fill your quests, it might be a good idea to make an NPC to help move your character through major roadblocks. I think this goes for @PieCoNsUmEr as well.

AGSA is quite a low population roleplay (in terms of players), and there really aren't that many of us who are active with characters that are well-suited for all kinds of activities. Several players are also focused on their own stories as well, and everyone has their own priorities.

My advice is to create a small cast of characters (NPCs) to propel your protagonist through a storyline that you're personally interested in, and post quests for elements that are peripheral to your main story. Otherwise you might get stuck waiting for someone to take a quest that's essential for your story.

Either that -- or you may need to visit the Butterfly Channel and make a lot of noise until you can convince someone to rescue you. xD It's hard to convince people to take quests!

EDIT: Using other people's NPCs/settings/quests is also a really great way to build connections with another player. Once connections are established, it's easier to roleplay with someone else!
Thanks. Is it alright if I make a NPC to complete my quest and fill out the report?

luxia

Maybe? I'm just going with the flow at this point. I don't have any set out plot points really.

Yeah, @Generic.Archdemon give us some updates on your grimdark thingy!
I want to see what kind of nobles you encounter! All of this stuff with Sir Gawrgaru makes me want to have a character doing nobility-related stuff too ^^;