Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

luxia

That might be a trait you might share with @Way, even if unintentionally, so I wouldn't find it that bad~
I haven't figured out the main features of your and @Way's personalities yet! For some reason you two and @Quaesitor also blur in my head...

2016...damn, it's been 5 years...
Time~

I only stick to the RP circles of NUF, and even then my activity died off a good deal of time ago xD
I was in that Made in Abyss RP though.
I didn't know there was a Made in Abyss RP!

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Casually comes back and sees all this writing friend stuff so I crawl back into my corner because I can't write for shit.

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Did you guys have fun?
Yeah, it was lots of fun~

Though I cycled between a few characters back them, one of which is the cursed name @AliceShiki uses for any male character I create.
I think @Bochi called it something like a drug
That's an interestingly accurate assessment
I haven't figured out the main features of your and @Way's personalities yet! For some reason you two and @Quaesitor also blur in my head...
Way's personality is being an old man.

I have no idea what would be a good way to describe mine, though.

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
:blob_shock: ....that was the main impression I got from Way's character, but I didn't realize that was a good descriptor for his OOC personality......
After knowing Way for a while, there comes a point where his characters and personality become indistinguishable.
Portuguese merchant's son reincarnated into modern northern brazil after a shipwrecking incident.
Hoe verklaart dat de Nederlands?