Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Way

Oof, react cap. Haven't hit that in years on NUF >.>
:blob_shock: ....that was the main impression I got from Way's character, but I didn't realize that was a good descriptor for his OOC personality......
I'm probably projecting with my characters since my characters are all old men...
Badass old men are great characters, not badass old men should go commit retirement home.
Except that the badasses are also in the retirement homes...
After knowing Way for a while, there comes a point where his characters and personality become indistinguishable.
Ack!
What were Utopia-kun's NUF characters like?
Hmm...mostly characters that would not look out of place in medi-fantasy slice of life/shoujo >.>

luxia

Huh... what other traits indeed...

I guess the only other trait I can think off the top of my head would be liking VTubers, liking maps and being longwinded in my writings, however poor they are...

Other people might give you differing traits, though, from what I've observed...
Hmm... so difficult to pinpoint... because I feel like I arguably have similar interests except I'm obviously not you! So uncovering more traits is necessary because I wouldn't want to confuse myself with you :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely:

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Ohh! That's super cool! That makes you an RP veteran then, basically!
I definitely would consider myself one. Actually I think 10 years is too exaggerated. I started when I was 5 or 6, and stopped when I was like 14, maybe 14 1/2. So pretty much if I started again and kept at it for a few months I'd hit 10 years.

DarkeReises

...Why do I feel like the normal thing in RP's is to roleplay with young characters... like older people want to be young(?)
My characters are all old, but look young. My oldest-ish character looks 13 but existed since the dawn of time(not that he's aware of that, since he's essentially a fragment of Existence and comes with all the problems that entails lmao)

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Hmm... so difficult to pinpoint... because I feel like I arguably have similar interests except I'm obviously not you! So uncovering more traits is necessary because I wouldn't want to confuse myself with you :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely:
Hmmm... I guess you might find better results from asking people close to me, since they'll probably know more than me (I don't really know how to pin down my own personality).

DarkeReises

Speaking of, I have art of that character.

Attachments

• JPEG_20191212_203334.png
    JPEG_20191212_203334.png
    459.3 KB · Views: 65

Way

...Why do I feel like the normal thing in RP's is to roleplay with young characters... like older people want to be young(?)
This is exactly why I pull up the slack by making middle-aged/old men! I'm sick of all of these shounen/shoujo esque young uns that permeate media!

Right, I probably RP more middle-aged men than old men, the latter which is represented slightly better in media...though compared to the rest it's all old anyway >.>

It's probably why I went out of my way to make Duke Grogar an awesome character, I just want to see more complex middle-aged folks...

DarkeReises

As a side note I didn't know Roblox had an RP community...

That said I grew up from Neopets RP so....
There are plenty of RP games on Roblox. The one I played pretty much since I started was a medieval fantasy RP game, and in the past year or two it's been getting revamped so much my old computer can't run it anymore lmao. Lighting in Roblox got insane imo, but there's still a bunch of things the Roblox team fucked up by catering to kids.

fyrre

@fyrre you were looking for rp's on NUF -- does that mean you're also experienced with RPs too?
I would love to say that I am! I started roleplaying on roblox back in 2013, did that for a couple of years, and then switched between platforms. After that my desire for roleplaying fluctuated. That desire came back up recently and I began searching for places to roleplay on, sites like Black Dahlia Roleplaying but those sites had people who were too mature or took things too seriously, or just ignored me entirely. I almost gave up hope until one day I was scrolling through Scrriblehub and I see ASGA pop on my latest topics. Clicked on it and that's how I'm here today. :blob_melt:

DarkeReises

I would love to say that I am! I started roleplaying on roblox back in 2013, did that for a couple of years, and then switched between platforms. After that my desire for roleplaying fluctuated. That desire came back up recently and I began searching for places to roleplay on, sites like Black Dahlia Roleplaying but those sites had people who were too mature or took things too seriously, or just ignored me entirely. I almost gave up hope until one day I was scrolling through Scrriblehub and I see ASGA pop on my latest topics. Clicked on it and that's how I'm here today. :blob_melt:
Ever play Kingdom Life II on Roblox?

luxia

This is exactly why I pull up the slack by making middle-aged/old men! I'm sick of all of these shounen/shoujo esque young uns that permeate media!

Right, I probably RP more middle-aged men than old men, the latter which is represented slightly better in media...though compared to the rest it's all old anyway >.>

It's probably why I went out of my way to make Duke Grogar an awesome character, I just want to see more complex middle-aged folks...
I love older characters! ....all of my romance stories are age gaps -coughs-
:blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww:
:blob_hide::blob_hide::blob_hide: Fascinating... @Bochi still confuses me, to be honest :blob_upset: