Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Ah, this new registration made me remember I haven't converted my registration to the new format.

Partly because if I listed 'Engineering' under the skills, people would be clowning on me.
Well, it's not like the new format is compulsory~

I mean, Ilya will remain in the simple format forever, it's easier this way~
Also looking through registration I see a lot of people entered the game but.... where are they? Like they registered but just disappeared?
Sometimes people register just for fun without any intention of actually playing.

Other times they think about playing, but change their mind later because they lost interest.

Others just register and figure that they'll play later when they have more time... And that extra time never comes, so they never play.

Others just forget that they registered in the first place~

So... Lots of reasons for someone to not play after registering, really~
And with that, all chapters of Catēnae in Umbrās (Chains in the Shadows) are out.

I'll probably be doing two planned side chapters (with the obligatory Imago), but only later~
Oh, I finally reached the like limit, took longer than I thought~

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Um....Just get socked in the gust by my sister cus I annoyed her too much.....So, good as usual?
Sounds fun, my brother used to do that to me all the time and I'd always stop breathing for a few minutes

DarkeReises

It really hurt. Fun, but it hurt. I mean, if you can take some shit, then are you really siblings?
My brother's bipolar and a high functioning autist, so either we get along really well or we go at each other with knives(which has happened before)

DarkeReises

What....um.....what happen there?
Hasn't happened in years but we'd fight over the smallest things, mostly for computer rights. But my brother built his own computer, and I don't play games much. I'll use his computer when he's working sometimes but that's about it.

fyrre

My brother's bipolar and a high functioning autist, so either we get along really well or we go at each other with knives(which has happened before)
original (10).jpg

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Hasn't happened in years but we'd fight over the smallest things, mostly for computer rights. But my brother built his own computer, and I don't play games much. I'll use his computer when he's working sometimes but that's about it.
Ah, understandable.... We dont touch each other stuff without permission, except for hair ties and bobby pins, which sis didn't like, but I kept taking anyway. I mean, she stole my cloth, so I guess we are even. But still, friends and family keep commenting about our dynamic, especially cus we're asians

DarkeReises

No offense to whoever wrote this, but i'm trying really hard not to laugh.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-11 7.28.03 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-11 7.28.03 PM.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 57

DarkeReises

Ah, understandable.... We dont touch each other stuff without permission, except for hair ties and bobby pins, which sis didn't like, but I kept taking anyway. I mean, she stole my cloth, so I guess we are even. But still, friends and family keep commenting about our dynamic, especially cus we're asians
My brother will eat food my mom got specifically for me, then get bitchy when I have some of a drink he bought after he told me i could have some

DarkeReises

Also whenever we get chinese food or stuff from a pizzeria(or just get food in general), whether it's my brother or my dad, somehow my food always ends up not in my stomach, and it pisses me off so much
Especially since I'm the only one in the house that can't buy their own food, like what the fuck guys
smh

DarkeReises

Hm. I wonder if I can get Griswold to be hired to reconfigure the Teleportation Circles and assign them new locations. Could be possible that Duke Grogar asks him to make teleportation circles since he wants to colonize the lower world. But then Griswold would have to advertise the fact that he can make teleportation circles. Then again there are probably plenty of space mages too.

DarkeReises

@ohko
I'm assuming the size of Terra Nova hasn't been determined yet? Also, is it a planet or a plane?

By that I mean is it in an actual "universe" like ours and existing as a spherical planet or is it in itself its own dimension that's flat

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
@fyrre @GodlyKamui @Reborn_Cat Question just to see if you all were okay with this — can I put a knight’s order / academy on Conshire Isles? Specifically something like an auxiliary campus of the Royal Academy dedicated to training Pegasus Knights and other mounted riders

I was also planning to give Sir Gawrgaru a summer villa somewhere on the Conshire Isles.

@ohko
I'm assuming the size of Terra Nova hasn't been determined yet? Also, is it a planet or a plane?

By that I mean is it in an actual "universe" like ours and existing as a spherical planet or is it in itself its own dimension that's flat
It hasn’t been confirmed and no one has written anything about it! For open-endedness, it’s best not to limit the size of Terra Nova or the number of continents, etc, just in case there are future players who want to keep expanding it.

Hm. I wonder if I can get Griswold to be hired to reconfigure the Teleportation Circles and assign them new locations. Could be possible that Duke Grogar asks him to make teleportation circles since he wants to colonize the lower world. But then Griswold would have to advertise the fact that he can make teleportation circles. Then again there are probably plenty of space mages too.
If that’s the type of story you want to write, sure!