Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

luxia

*gasps*

Actually, I have no intention of curing her blindness, so, if this one wasn't a joke, please just scrap it.

Playing characters with disabilities is fun. My next roleplay character will probably be someone that can't speak the common tongue, so she has a super hard time communicating... It's interesting to think about how those characters can develop~
Oh I really like mute characters! They're fun!

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
*gasps*

Actually, I have no intention of curing her blindness, so, if this one wasn't a joke, please just scrap it.

Playing characters with disabilities is fun. My next roleplay character will probably be someone that can't speak the common tongue, so she has a super hard time communicating... It's interesting to think about how those characters can develop~

Is this the time I should start worrying about an Ice Phoenix?

B-b-but what about marriage...? T.T
I won't, but it'll still give me heartache

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I won't, but it'll still give me heartache

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
*gasps*

Is this the time I should start worrying about an Ice Phoenix?

B-b-but what about marriage...? T.T
I have a character who is blind, has his lips pinned shut, and his hands ruined in a similar way :blob_no:
I honestly feel bad for him... He also has mental disorders

luxia

I have a character who is blind, has his lips pinned shut, and his hands ruined in a similar way :blob_no:
I honestly feel bad for him... He also has mental disorders
Oh, I always meant to ask, what does your username come from?

DarkeReises

Oh, I always meant to ask, what does your username come from?
An old online friend of mine. Been ages since I spoke to him...
His username was ArcheReises, so I figured if his is more light-themed, I'd take the other path~
Been using this one for years and is really only the second username I've ever used. I use it for everything now.

luxia

An old online friend of mine. Been ages since I spoke to him...
His username was ArcheReises, so I figured if his is more light-themed, I'd take the other path~
Been using this one for years and is really only the second username I've ever used. I use it for everything now.
Ahh... sounds like the beginning of a sad story

DarkeReises

Ahh... sounds like the beginning of a sad story
Eh not really. We just haven't talked in a while. I could probably DM him on Discord rn and he'd respond... Hopefully.
Most of my online friends(Especially since it was from when I played Roblox... A lot) and I drifted away over time, then we'd suddenly start playing together again, rinse and repeat. The one I got the name from I just knew longer and we just clicked well. Not sure how well we would now, I'm pretty sure he's a bit older than me and it's been like a year or two since we spoke.

luxia

Eh not really. We just haven't talked in a while. I could probably DM him on Discord rn and he'd respond... Hopefully.
Most of my online friends(Especially since it was from when I played Roblox... A lot) and I drifted away over time, then we'd suddenly start playing together again, rinse and repeat. The one I got the name from I just knew longer and we just clicked well. Not sure how well we would now, I'm pretty sure he's a bit older than me and it's been like a year or two since we spoke.
I guess a lot of online friendships are like that

DarkeReises

Just, um, a quick question, how would meth be treat in Archipelago?
It's meth. Treat it like meth.

On a more serious note, if it's made with mundane stuff it will probably have little effect on most people, even if they don't have magic, except in stupid high doses.

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
She awakens, the lady of sorrow,
Born from the misery of broken souls,
Born from the guilt of broken bonds,
And born to grieve those we've lost.
She awakens, the lady of wrath,
Angered by the senseless loss,
Angered by the unfair world,

And born to punish those who sin.

How does this sound like for a cult prayer?

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
have little effect on most people, even if they don't have magic, except in stupid high doses.
Great! That is what I have in mind. Something that isn’t while as ‘sought after’ as earth, but still ‘loved’ when there are prob some better magical drugs.
She awakens, the lady of sorrow,
Born from the misery of broken souls,
Born from the guilt of broken bonds,
And born to grieve those we've lost.
She awakens, the lady of wrath,
Angered by the senseless loss,
Angered by the unfair world,

And born to punish those who sin.

How does this sound like for a cult prayer
Sound good, but I can’t poetry for shit….

DarkeReises

Great! That is what I have in mind. Something that isn’t while as ‘sought after’ as earth, but still ‘loved’ when there are prob some better magical drugs.

Sound good, but I can’t poetry for shit….
Gotta grow some magic Magic Mushrooms.