Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Guys is it ok if I don't write a chapter to submit a quest even if I have a story

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Ah, yes, Criermancy, the specialized version of Sadomancy which involves manipulating emotions to make people sad.​
Sadomancy sounds like it could be used as a term referring to certain spells that inflict pain but no permanent harm. Just literal sadist magic, but civilized like in a BDSM place.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Good, I wasn't able to properly introduce a cult in a chapter, so trying to do it through quest boards
Summary:
There was some suspicious activities in one of the Lesser Islands close to Runeswick.
Upon investigating a recently abandoned hideout was discover with many ritualistic equipment and this poem was written repeatedly on multiple walls.

She awakens, the lady of sorrow,
Born from the misery of broken souls,
Born from the guilt of broken bonds,
And born to grieve those we've lost.
She awakens, the lady of wrath,
Angered by the senseless loss,
Angered by the unfair world,
And born to punish those who sin.

Photos will be sent after it's finished developing
It would be best to write more than just a summary!

I think we discussed this last time?

It's okay to write something and then put a summary at the end, but only submitting a summary is a little too minimalistic. In the end, this is a writing game, and writing some amount is necessary. :blob_happy: It doesn't have to be a full chapter, but if you're able to write one or two more paragraphs, that would be ideal!

Reborn_Cat

It would be best to write more than just a summary!

I think we discussed this last time?

It's okay to write something and then put a summary at the end, but only submitting a summary is a little too minimalistic. In the end, this is a writing game, and writing some amount is necessary. :blob_happy: It doesn't have to be a full chapter, but if you're able to write one or two more paragraphs, that would be ideal!
I'll try and write a chapter by tomorrow, but would appreciate some tips for it

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I'll try and write a chapter by tomorrow, but would appreciate some tips for it
Well, if you want to write it in first person, imagine yourself as a character writing down all the information a receptionist would need to believe that something actually happened. For example, you should probably describe what the suspicious activities were instead of just saying "suspicious activities", and you should describe where your character went and what they did.

For example, here is an IRL police report for reference:
I met with Frank Gaines, the homeowner who had reported the burglary.

Gaines told me he lives alone. He was out of town on business when the burglary happened. He had left on Monday, April 5, at approximately 6:15 p.m. and returned on Friday morning at approximately 8:45 a.m. Because he used his car for the trip, there was no car in his carport when he was gone. He said because he left during daylight, he hadn’t thought to leave any lights burning. He is a sales representative for Pfizer, and many people know that he often does business from home and makes sales trips.

When he returned from his trip, he saw a broken window over the kitchen table.

The following items are missing from his home office:

• Dell Alienware computer Serial #1534920814
  • HP Laserjet Printer Serial #23179085
  • Brother IntelliFax-41003 machine Serial #5656778912
I lifted latent fingerprints from the desk in Gaines’ home office. In the kitchen I saw fragments of glass on the floor. The broken window is about 4½ feet high by 6 feet across. I walked through the rest of the house and saw no other evidence of the break-in. All doors and all other windows are intact.

I went to the back yard and saw that the broken kitchen window is about three feet from the ground. I photographed the broken window from inside the kitchen and from the back yard.

Gaines told me that he is friendly with a retired neighbor who lives next door, and she keeps an eye on his house when he is away on business. I questioned the neighbor (Anna Morgan, 2164 Powell Street). She told me:

• Her dog started barking at about 2 a.m. Wednesday, April 7.
  • She had a headache and did not feel like looking outside.
  • She put the dog into her guest bedroom so that she could get some sleep.
  • Nothing else unusual happened while Gaines was away.
I suggested that Gaines invest in an alarm system, since he is often away from home, and I emphasized the importance of leaving lights on when he is away.

I took the fingerprints to the Evidence Room at approximately 10:35 a.m. on April 9.

As you can see, there's quite a bit of detail in the "I did X, then I did Y" sense.

If the police officer wrote in their report: "A computer was stolen from Frank's house." (and wrote nothing else)

...obviously that one-sentence report would be no good because there's literally nothing in the report except a summary.

Reborn_Cat

Well, if you want to write it in first person, imagine yourself as a character writing down all the information a receptionist would need to believe that something actually happened. For example, you should probably describe what the suspicious activities were instead of just saying "suspicious activities", and you should describe where your character went and what they did.

For example, here is an IRL police report for reference:

As you can see, there's quite a bit of detail in the "I did X, then I did Y" sense.

If the police officer wrote in their report: "A computer was stolen from Frank's house." (and wrote nothing else)

...obviously that one-sentence report would be no good because there's literally nothing in the report except a summary.
Thanks, will try to update it

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
Summary:
There was some suspicious activities in one of the Lesser Islands close to Runeswick.
Upon investigating a recently abandoned hideout was discover with many ritualistic equipment and this poem was written repeatedly on multiple walls.

She awakens, the lady of sorrow,
Born from the misery of broken souls,
Born from the guilt of broken bonds,
And born to grieve those we've lost.
She awakens, the lady of wrath,
Angered by the senseless loss,
Angered by the unfair world,
And born to punish those who sin.

Photos will be sent after it's finished developing
You might want to fix this in the reception desk, it looks like it got fcked :blob_evil_two:

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
It feels like a quiet day today~
How about this?

Jokes aside, I'll be planning my side chapters now

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
I'm very annoyed right now. I'm writing my chapter and I'm stuck because I don't know what to write as conversation between two of my characters.
I get the feeling... I'm 700 words away from ending the current chapter of my main novel but I'm stuck... :sweating_profusely:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
How about this?

Jokes aside, I'll be planning my side chapters now
Utopia-kun 1 day ago: I'll be entering a short hiatus.
Utopia-kun today: 1 day is plenty hiatus, time to get back to work~
I'm very annoyed right now. I'm writing my chapter and I'm stuck because I don't know what to write as conversation between two of my characters.
Make them discuss about which sunflower's seeds taste better

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I wonder what other characters I should add to my story.

I know that Ame is going to appear for sure but the rest I haven't figured out yet