Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
So tell me, how did AGSA come into being? I want to create something like it one day. However, I don't want to be accused of plagiarism.
So...

Ldyrdy created AG on a complete whim because he felt like it. The game was a total unplanned mess, but was still a lot of fun. It lasted 1-2 years or so.

AG v2 was created by me while trying to fix some of the issues of AG v1 and trying to recapture the feel of some of the earlier stuff of the game that kinda disappeared... It worked for a while, but there were some big structural issues that were pretty bad ideas in hindsight. It lasted a few months.

AG v3 was made by Ohko because they felt like it and it was similar to a juction of the good parts of AG v1 and v2. It was pretty great and lasted a few months before going poof~

AG v4 was made by Ohko on a dedicated site because they felt it could be interesting to have a whole forum just for AG and stuff... It lasted some months too~

And AG v5 (AGSA) was made by taking all those past versions into account and trying to do something that stayed true to the core concept while fixing some issues and making use of Scribbly's main site too~

So uhn... Basically it was one game based on another game based on another game based on another game based on another game! ^^)/

In other words... Plagiarism? What is that? Is it tasty?

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
So...

Ldyrdy created AG on a complete whim because he felt like it. The game was a total unplanned mess, but was still a lot of fun. It lasted 1-2 years or so.

AG v2 was created by me while trying to fix some of the issues of AG v1 and trying to recapture the feel of some of the earlier stuff of the game that kinda disappeared... It worked for a while, but there were some big structural issues that were pretty bad ideas in hindsight. It lasted a few months.

AG v3 was made by Ohko because they felt like it and it was similar to a juction of the good parts of AG v1 and v2. It was pretty great and lasted a few months before going poof~

AG v4 was made by Ohko on a dedicated site because they felt it could be interesting to have a whole forum just for AG and stuff... It lasted some months too~

And AG v5 (AGSA) was made by taking all those past versions into account and trying to do something that stayed true to the core concept while fixing some issues and making use of Scribbly's main site too~

So uhn... Basically it was one game based on another game based on another game based on another game based on another game! ^^)/

In other words... Plagiarism? What is that? Is it tasty?
I love plagiarism!

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
So, I did 25 rolls, adding points and here are the results:
1626628484886.png

It just happened to tie in both of the non-harem outlines... And honorable mention to the one who never got picked a single time. I'll probably roll 75 more times to make it a 100 at this point.