Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Way

I really need to catch up with this, but I intend on finishing that thing I've been working for weeks today...after that I can return to regular scheduled RPing and OOC chatting...damn kids with energy, I've been barely replying to OOC and Discord these days Orz

(That being said @Tessa_Renalds I see that you are still there, but a heads-up will be nice)

FenrIIrz

I really need to catch up with this, but I intend on finishing that thing I've been working for weeks today...after that I can return to regular scheduled RPing and OOC chatting...damn kids with energy, I've been barely replying to OOC and Discord these days Orz

(That being said @Tessa_Renalds I see that you are still there, but a heads-up will be nice)
Me too. :blob_hide:

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper

Oj, I'm old too, I'm just not able to sleep right now because of a backpain and a sudden migraine, so I post.
You are not wrong but that shit is kinda too hilarious
:blob_reach: :blob_reach: :blob_reach: :blob_reach: