Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
@Bochi

According to the map, is there a building ahead of our position?
'-'
Why'd you post that in the registration thread?
'-'

X

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
A Troupe Full of Colour:

It had been a few days since Clarice received her reward from the receptionist. She was lying in bed in her nightclothes as she held up the ticket to Danelaw Island. If she was going to go there, today would be her last chance before the ticket expired. The young elf woman lightly bit her lower lip as she contemplated for the umpteenth time over whether she should go or not. Clarice then dropped one of her arms and reached for the letter under her pillow - using her psychometry to visualise the Duke (@Reborn_Cat) once again.

After a few minutes of absentmindedly gazing in her mind at the handsome man, she sighed and removed her hand from the letter. Staring at the ticket, she sighed once again before pulling herself out of bed to get showered and dressed. Putting on her best white blouse shirt and dark brown trousers, she put her glasses on and readjusted them before staring at herself in the mirror.

"You can do this, Clarice. They already like your writing. Just work on your music." She said to her reflection before breathing in deeply and letting it out in a huff.

+++

The trip was somewhat scary for Clarice as she was travelling on an airship by herself for the first time in her life. Ever since the worldshift, she had never travelled out of Aerelieth, either, since she had heard horror stories of missing airships and passengers that had been travelling during that time. As such, she had her eyes tightly shut the entire way while sitting as close to the emergency exit as possible.

Upon disembarking on Danelaw Island, Clarice made her way tentatively towards the Everglow Theatre. Once at the entrance to the building, she stood there and shook in fear and nervousness as she didn't know whether to knock on the door, wait outside, or just walk in. Heck, she didn't even know if there was going to be anybody in there to receive her. As such, she began to feel faint and fell backwards only to hit something warm and sturdy from behind.

"Whoa there, miss!" Came a deep bass voice full of warmth.

Clarice's eyes widened as she stood up straight and turned around, only to see one of the lead actors of the troupe, Mr Varys Nevarrio. The handsome human had a gentle smile on his slightly tanned face framed by his brown wavy locks. His chocolate brown eyes added to the warm feeling one got when looking at him, which added to his charm and appeal as the lead actor of the troupe.

"Ah...ah...um...er...I'm so sorry!" Clarice fumbled out while blushing from embarrassment and awe at being face to face with one of her favourite members of the troupe.

Varys chuckled and smiled, "There's nothing to be sorry about, Miss. Though, you have got me curious about why you were stood outside the theatre just now. Want someone's autograph? Is it mine~?" He asked in a teasing voice while winking.

"Ah...y-y-your autograph w-w-w-ould b-b-be nice..." Clarice said while feeling dizzy again from her shyness before she shook her head, "Ah wait! That's not why I'm here! Um...I c-c-came over to s-s-sort out the m-music for the new m-m-musical?" She stammered out.

Varys raised his brows and crossed his arms while adopting a nonchalant pose, "Oh? And what name does the Miss go by, then?"

"Eh? Um, it's Clarice Aedis...Mr Nevarrio..." She averted her gaze and blushed as her heart thumped from nerves and the fear of being turned away.

"Okay! Follow me~" Varys smiled before grabbing Clarice's wrist and dragging her through the doors before stopping at the stage where the rest of the troupe were sat in a circle on chairs reading through a script. "Look who I found~! It's only the writer of that musical we got recently!" He shouted out to them.

The members of the troupe all immediately looked up before staring at Clarice with excited eyes. There was then a mad rush as they all got out of their seats and ran over to crowd around her to ask about the script she'd written.

Clarice answered their questions to the best of her ability, though she stammered even more than earlier in the process. Once their initial excitement was sated, they began discussing the music for the show while bringing up points that would improve it.

After an hour of being there, Clarice finally gathered the courage to ask where the Duke (@Reborn_Cat) was, as she had been glancing around everywhere but couldn't see him anywhere. That was when the choreographer piped up with a cheeky smile saying that he was currently with his wife and one year-old son, spending some quality time with them. At hearing this, the young elf woman's heart shattered as her first crush was obliterated before they even met. She politely thanked the choreographer while trying her best not to give away her broken heart, only for some of the actresses to come over and say he'll likely come visit soon, so she could get his autograph then - completely misinterpreting the sadness she was inadvertently showing.

Trying her best to put such a setback to the back of her mind, Clarice got back into working on the musical with the rest of the cast and troupe while explaining parts they needed some clarification on.

NPC: Varys Nevarrio - Lead actor of the Everglow Theatre Troupe, the rest of the troupe
PC: Clarice Aedis
Setting| Danelaw Island - Everglow Theatre, Great City - Elven Academy/University
Word Count: 893

X
Don't know if how I wrote it was okay, or not.
Tell me if anything needs changing, @Reborn_Cat
This is in reference to the freestyle rp for Clarice.

X
Nah, do as you wish, I was only planning to use them in a one-off event anyways at the Dukes son's birthday

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
so, I wasted time coming up with names for ships I'll introduce later instead of writing anything useful
Are they gonna survive for long enough to bother naming them though?

Ships on the islands dont seem to have the best kd or survivability based on what I have seen in all the writeups.

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Are they gonna survive for long enough to bother naming them though?

Ships on the islands dont seem to have the best kd or survivability based on what I have seen in all the writeups.
Ah, don't worry. They're ships for the Strongholds.

Those may survive longer on the account of... well, no Garu.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
It's my headcanon that there are always precautions like parachutes when dealing with airships. Also I didn't care about Ames till @ohko mentioned iris. How could you, You know I have a soft heart.
View attachment 8939
*thinks about when parachutes were invented and how effective the early ones were*
'-'
*thinks about all the metal debris and shrapnel flying through the air from the exploded airships*
'-'
*thinks about whether there would have been time to even get a parachute on when the blast happened*
'-'
*thinks about how Iris exists*
=w=
*doesn't like Iris*
'-'

X

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
*thinks about when parachutes were invented and how effective the early ones were*
'-'
*thinks about all the metal debris and shrapnel flying through the air from the exploded airships*
'-'
*thinks about whether there would have been time to even get a parachute on when the blast happened*
'-'
*thinks about how Iris exists*
=w=
*doesn't like Iris*
'-'

X
Why, why do you have to say this stuff
Am I too kind?
Nah, It's just that ohko is sadistic towards her characters even though she claims to be a masochist