Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
You mean like how that guy in the faction that's been against the princess is in love with her/in a secret relationship with her?
'-'

X
Ah, no. That was the one I made sure to make really overt.

It's more on the questions of: "What the fuck is Sinica doing?", "Why the fuck are they hounding on Ascalio?", "Why is Livio such a dipshit?" and so on. I think it's more because Sinica is a mysterious-ish character and I kinda don't know how to handle him...

EDIT: Also, first to 200 and 300 now~

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Ah, no. That was the one I made sure to make really overt.

It's more on the questions of: "What the fuck is Sinica doing?", "Why the fuck are they hounding on Ascalio?", "Why is Livio such a dipshit?" and so on. I think it's more because Sinica is a mysterious-ish character and I kinda don't know how to handle him...

EDIT: Also, first to 200 and 300 now~
Ah, I see.
I just assumed it was Livio's character since some people are genuinely like that irl.
'-'

X

The_Everdistant_Utopia

You can tell us what you’re thinking OOC, and many of us would happy to help build on it!

Well, at least, that’s my style. I like to work with an open book (“Iris is going to die”), because I think it’s easier to coordinate with others because of it. ^^
Ah, I may just drop a spoiler bomb, then.

Since it probably won't affect how the story will go, nor I expect anyone to be invested in my poorly made mysteries :blob_no:
Ah, I see.
I just assumed it was Livio's character since some people are genuinely like that irl.
'-'

X
Ah, the secret with him is that.... well, he's just a dipshit.

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
I have a little feeling that we are making the demon seem way too overpowered, to the point were we will inevitably have to go for some power creep >.>

I hope no one is planning on defeating the demon, yeah?

The_Everdistant_Utopia

So I guessed right, lol.
*huggles*

X
Basically~

As for the power couple of Zara, I was kinda skirting around the topic until I finally dropped the quest related to them, then the profile. I was also going to drop their personal ship names (all the nobles from the principality have flower named ships), Gardenia and Carnation,

The_Everdistant_Utopia

I have a little feeling that we are making the demon seem way too overpowered, to the point were we will inevitably have to go for some power creep >.>

I hope no one is planning on defeating the demon, yeah?
We can only hope for survival, at this point.

Nahrenne

The easy solution is we can plan to have our characters lose horribly! :blob_paint:
Or we can have some big bois arrive to wipe ass in a bit
Or just abandon the quest.
>w>
<w<

Anya's likely to abandon it since there's not much more holding her interest there.
Unless something happens that will make her want to go back.

X

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
You know~ There is a saying that every ship come equipped with torpedo, it is just either unguided, or guided~
Taking a page out of Lovecraft, I reckon that the Shark fleet could spare another one of their damaged ship!
(oops, forgot to quote....)

fyrre

You know~ There is a saying that every ship come equipped with torpedo, it is just either unguided, or guided~
Taking a page out of Lovecraft, I reckon that the Shark fleet could spare another one of their damaged ship!
(oops, forgot to quote....)
So we're just gonna use the Getandmark ships every time we need a distraction?

Nahrenne

Guys!
What is other RP setting ya have played? What is ya favorite?
I imagine fantasy setting is the most popular out there, right?
Cyberpunk type of rp but not the Cyberpunk
Dungeon type of rp that was more technical than actual rp: Tower of Reincarnation
Magic Association, where @The_Everdistant_Utopia's trauma of ice phoenixes comes from
Adventurer's Guild v.1 and 2 on NUF
Adventurer's Guild v.1 on here
An rp set in an alternate version of our own world and set in a prestigious academy - made by BL_Palace
An Otome style world set in a magical highschool

And this.

There's also a D&D group I'm currently in that's been fun so far.
(^-^)

X

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
*peeks*

Edit: Yay, nobody posted while I was reading the page! 6000th post is mine! \(^^)/