Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
On a side note, I feel like one of my weakest points is dropping hints. I've dropped some indirect hints about details on characters and plots I want to go down later, but I feel like I'm being too obscure about it and it kinda goes under the radar most times...
I feel like obscure hints are fine, they can be fun to look at later and realize they were foreshadowing thingies all along~
Guys!
What is other RP setting ya have played? What is ya favorite?
I imagine fantasy setting is the most popular out there, right?
I basically only played medi-fantasy~

I'm not really fond of other RP settings for the most part... Modern day can work though. But definitely not Sci-fi.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I feel like obscure hints are fine, they can be fun to look at later and realize they were foreshadowing thingies all along~

I basically only played medi-fantasy~

I'm not really fond of other RP settings for the most part... Modern day can work though. But definitely not Sci-fi.
I feel like sci-fi would require too much brain power to effectively pull off.
>w<

X

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Guys!
Mainly animal rps (From 2006 - 2012)
Also some anime ones

And then a handful on NUF and SHF.

I still like my animal rps, tbh. They're fluffy and I feel like people focus more on characters than superpowers.

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Guys!
Fantasy, mainly.

I did run a quasi-RP set on Victorian Era together with Way, or rather a Nations RP, but on disc and quite short lived...

I might just throw the idea around somewhere if only Way stops ghosting me.

Way

Fantasy, mainly.

I did run a quasi-RP set on Victorian Era together with Way, or rather a Nations RP, but on disc and quite short lived...

I might just throw the idea around somewhere if only Way stops ghosting me.
oof sorry
Ah, no. That was the one I made sure to make really overt.

It's more on the questions of: "What the fuck is Sinica doing?", "Why the fuck are they hounding on Ascalio?", "Why is Livio such a dipshit?" and so on. I think it's more because Sinica is a mysterious-ish character and I kinda don't know how to handle him...

EDIT: Also, first to 200 and 300 now~
Ah, those are the kind of implicit questions the audience gets when they don't know a character's motives. Tis fine.

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
SH Cold War Edition?! :blob_shock:
We did one edition on the early modern era (so 1600s to 1700s) and one on the Victorian Era (1800s-ish) before, but dunno how I feel about a Cold War one since I am as lost as a headless cockroach in regards to anything in regards to modern warfare.