Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

What is this glorious thing?
Hmmm...
In 2009 Youtube channel myomoypalaboy (Moymoy Palaboy is a Filipino comic and singing duo known for their uploaded lip sync videos) made a lip-sync video of Backstreet boys' Everybody for fun.

Subsequently, over the years, people have been using the programme MikuMikuDance to recreate it

If you go on youtube and search "Everybody MMD" there are billions of videos with various characterers

Genshin Impact

Miku

Kizuna Ai

Arknights

Way

What are we all going to do with our one capable person lying low? :blob_shock:

Ddraig should just go cultist hunting right?
I already made it clear for @Bochi to write out where the scouting party finds itself in since I issued the damned order on the first page of the new convo...>.>

I do have plans, but I can't do it all at one go, for goodness sake

I've really written as much as possible, there isn't much I can really do at this point...

Well, I suppose I can squeeze out one more, thanks to @fyrre being a good sport and not saddling me with more suffering...

Way

Present Time, ???

“Oh dear.”

Swinging her legs casually as she helped herself to a sandwich, Kanon temporarily suppressed her magical vision and a sigh, opting to pay more attention to the food.

Progress on the matter at hand was...dismal, to put it politely. The whole island was just a stirring pot of disaster a few moments from exploding, and she did not relish watching it all play out from afar.

For Asta’s sake, this was supposed to be a simple scouting task...how did we end up with William Shakespeare Jr, Act II?

There were enough factions crammed onto that tiny island that even her, a spectator, was feeling stifled. She did not want to think of Kaede, who was closer to the action, and the scouting force that were in the thick of it.

The first faction was obviously the cultists, who were attempting to summon something. And by the looks of the laser attacks, they’d almost succeeded. The second would be the noble faction, as well as the political matters among them. Third would be the Foreigner responsible for the whole matter, and now a fourth; she’d no idea who that supposed demon was, but it was definitely in it for it’s own purposes. Fifth - the thing that was causing the weather shift.

Oh wait, she herself was involved as well, so that brought it up to 6. Yeah, nothing wrong could possibly happen from this.

Well, my purpose is the Foreigner, so the demon and weird creature should be fine so long as they aren’t planning to interfere. Though the first two factions really worry me a lot...oh well, it can’t be helped.

Sighing, Kanon went back to passive observation mode, praying for a miracle that she knew wouldn’t be coming.​

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Bochi

I already made it clear for @Bochi to write out where the scouting party finds itself in since I issued the damned order on the first page of the new convo...>.>

I do have plans, but I can't do it all at one go, for goodness sake

I've really written as much as possible, there isn't much I can really do at this point...

Well, I suppose I can squeeze out one more, thanks to @fyrre being a good sport and not saddling me with more suffering..
One instant teleportation, coming right up!