Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Ume learns necromancy from seeing it and controls those Monarchs of Death before destroying the island, then going over to Cimon's Watch to kill everyone there and make a dead army. She then makes her way to the main sky islands and keeps making her dead army bigger.
'-'

X
~ ~ ~ Good Ending ~ ~ ~

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Then... what's the worst case?
The instability in the skeleton's control magic, paired up together with the incomplete summoning ritual made by the cultists, powered up by fresh cultist blood, ends up culminating into summoning the ultimate bloodthirsty aberration of the multiverse, a being so dreadful, so dreadful, that many fear speaking their name, and all who see them desperately bow, pleading for mercy and to have their lives spared, only to find nothing but the sweet release of death.

That's right... You will summon... A Xianxia MC!!!

Yep, that's it, end of the universe~

fyrre

It was done quite well, imo.
(^-^)

Wondering if the pillars were supporting the balcony that Gargan and Wendyll were on, though.
'-'

Also, a few spelling mistakes but it's fine~

X
Thank you! I was thinking about that too, haha, but decided to collapse the balconies anyways. Just for fun!

I went back and tried to fix what errors I could see. Probably missed some but at least it's readable!

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Wondering if the pillars were supporting the balcony that Gargan and Wendyll were on, though.
'-'
Unless there that is a mirrored architecture, then Wen wouldbe very graceful she was not there...
Thank you! I was thinking about that too, haha, but decided to collapse the balconies anyways. Just for fun!

I went back and tried to fix what errors I could see. Probably missed some but at least it's readable!
Well, now it is