Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Wow, you start early! And yeah my sleep schedule is something I need to fix on too. Been staying up then going to sleep around 5 or 6 am.
Mine are pretty bad as well, I mainly sleep in the mornings and evenings
Also, how do you prepare for college? Is it like high school except much harder?
Tbh, It isn't that different from attending school right now, but maybe It'll change once I move into my hostel and they start holding campus events

A friend of mine used to mention her college boyfriend a lot... except she often typos it as "collage boyfriend" without realising it. So our group of friends always imagined she spent her college days talking to a collage on her wall in the shape of a man...

She'd say, "Oh yes, I remember that cinema before it went out of business... my collage boyfriend and I used to go there a lot"

*imagine she carrying a man-size picture frame into the cinema...* :blobrofl: :blobrofl: :blobrofl:

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Also, how do you prepare for college? Is it like high school except much harder?
My own experience with it was basically like... It was mostly like High School, but most of the teachers sucked, and there were strikes every 1.5 years or so.

Honestly, it wasn't particularly harder than HS, but well... You naturally need to put more effort into it if your teachers are worse at teaching.

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Mine are pretty bad as well, I mainly sleep in the mornings and evenings

Tbh, It isn't that different from attending school right now, but maybe It'll change once I move into my hostel and they start holding campus events
My own experience with it was basically like... It was mostly like High School, but most of the teachers sucked, and there were strikes every 1.5 years or so.

Honestly, it wasn't particularly harder than HS, but well... You naturally need to put more effort into it if your teachers are worse at teaching.
From my pandemic first year, it was.... wack. Man, the college experience really is depended on your professors and how involve you are with the campus. Mine is a commuters campus, so there isn't much to do, especially during covid, and class was pretty much experimental. My gods, so many technical difficulties....

Coursework wise, some of which are about HS senior level, but it is pretty much depended on you tho, but it is just freshman level class that I took, so hard to say. Although, my uni math department is notoriously hard in the region, so I did spent so many sleepless night rewatch lectures tho. Oh, calculus, you can go fuck yourself!

But, I am excited for this semester, cus we are back on campus. But also scared, cus Delta is raging on, and ppl here dont take it as seriously.