Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
I want to start another AG story :blob_uwu:

@The_Everdistant_Utopia can I use one of your islands?

I was thinking of putting some kind of courtesan’s house that’s nearby something like a prime minister would like to visit.
Sure~

I'm taking a short break because of work and planning a novel, so I won't do anything on them in the foreseeable future~

luxia

Sure~

I'm taking a short break because of work and planning a novel, so I won't do anything on them in the foreseeable future~
:blob_hide: Could I get some more details about the area? I wanted to have a minister / government official character (ML) who visits the red light district to de-stress, but incidentally meets the MC who is like a courtesan-in-training.

I also wanted like a vaguely Asian atmosphere so I was thinking maybe like a Japan-inspired island that somehow ended up subject to the principality of Vasilea?

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
:blob_hide: Could I get some more details about the area? I wanted to have a minister / government official character (ML) who visits the red light district to de-stress, but incidentally meets the MC who is like a courtesan-in-training.

I also wanted like a vaguely Asian atmosphere so I was thinking maybe like a Japan-inspired island that somehow ended up subject to the principality of Vasilea?
Vasilea is kind of Medieval Romania inspired, what with the names and all, but feel free to include that if you want~

Maybe the island was colonized by isekai'd Wajin that joined Vasilea for one reason or another

Which one is which and how many are there?

Geography​

The largest island in the archipelago is called Sky Harbor.

Terra Nova is the world in which Sky Archipelago was transported too. Residents of Sky Archipelago also refer to it as the "Lower World".

Siostar

Geography​

The largest island in the archipelago is called Sky Harbor.

Terra Nova is the world in which Sky Archipelago was transported too. Residents of Sky Archipelago also refer to it as the "Lower World".
:blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww:

btw, I kinda wonder how the player go off to lower world? They couldn't have jumped down and not everyone own a ship... right?