BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Unevaluated

Help! My children are missing!
  • Sponsor: Random NPC
  • Prerequisites: n/a
  • Locate the missing child
  • Return the child to their parent
Oh my goodness! That portal was terrifying! Did you hear that enormous noise?!
All the lights went out, there was a huge snap, and it felt like an earthquake!
My poor child is missing... we were separated in the commotion...
Please! You have to find them! *sobs*

3 - City Of Brinehill

Summary ;

• After receiving her Guild Card, Audriana took a break and chose a quest.
  • She and her butterfly went to the location mentioned within the quest and searched the area.
  • After combing through the area and they finally found the child.

I didn't feel like writing the child and parent meeting so just pretend Audriana took the child back to the parent!
Quest Evaluation:
I am very thankful for your assistant in this disastrous time, Miss Takao. Thanks to you and your action that the child was safely recovered and reunited with his family. Although I am sadden by the needless lost of lives cause by the strange phenomenal, and unknown being has also arrived to our beloved Sky Archipelago worried me greatly. I am glad that there are good people like you who are with us, despite our origins.

And, excuse my late welcome, but I hope that you would found our Sky Archipelago friendly and hospitable, and our first impression was of the best. As an Otherworlder, the guild will provided you a small sum with no interest and deadline, and we hope that will be of use to you, Miss Takao.

Lastly, I will also attached a list of establishments that you could stay at during your time in Brinehill, and I am sorry, but we di not know how many of them are currently running and taking guest. I am afraid you will have to find that out in person.

Sincerely,
Kafka Leonar

Rewards:
  • 100 GP - Financial Aid Package - Zero interest loan (no rush to repay it -- staying alive comes first!)
  • 20 SP for locating and reuniting the missing child with his parents.
  • A list of known inns and taverns alike in Brinehill, along with a detailed map of the city - I hope this will be of use to you, Miss Takao.

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
*EVALUATED*
So what news do you have for me?​
  • Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
  • Discover something interesting
  • Obtain some form of proof
Information is a valuable commodity, and secrets are precious.
Did you hear something interesting? Eavesdrop on some gossip?
Tell me what news you bear, traveler, and perhaps we'll pay you if it's worthwhile.

4. Talking with a native!

Summary:
  • Raul / Erlan discovered a native from the lower world.
  • Raul / Erlan got information about what the lower world's inhabitants call the Sky Archipelago.
  • Raul / Erlan became friends with a native/aristocrat from the lower world.

There's a picture of a girl with dark blue hair and yellow eyes attached to the report.

(OOC: This information was sent by Raul's butterfly, Gawain.)

Last edited:

luxia

So what news do you have for me?
Tell me what news you bear, traveler, and perhaps we'll pay you if it's worthwhile.
Eochaidh tells a story. Canonically tells this story before the Worldshift.
"Hmm...want to hear a story, you say?"
Storytime with Eochaidh: The March of Spirits

Note:
  • Extensive background on an event that happens 20 years before the Worldshift, which may be responsible for the appearance of butterflies.
  • Butterflies appeared 20 years before the Worldshift and some details on them might be more certain than others, though it is still ultimately up in the air.
  • please don't kill me @ohko
Quest Evaluation

(( Lucia has a blank look on her face after listening to an old man rambling her at the reception desk for 15 minutes )).

Uh... that's a nice... story... Eochaidh... although if you would move to the side so that the next client in line can step up... I know that you must really love talking to the receptionists but I'm at work right now. @-@ The March of Spirits happened while I was an infant, but nearly everyone knows this kind of stuff already so I don't know why you're trying to get me to pay you for this...

...Is this a scam?? Were you robbed? Are you broke? Do you need money for dinner? Cash for an air taxi to get home? I mean, I don't mind helping you with that kind of stuff, but please don't walk up to receptionists rambling about basic history from two decades ago hoping that the guild will give you money... it's okay to ask directly if you need help...

Rewards:
  • A cookie...
------

Please mark your quest report as evaluated. Remember to update the Newsletter/Library/Quest Board with any relevant information!

Last edited:

luxia

*PENDING FOR EVALUATION*
So what news do you have for me?​

4. Talking with a native!

Summary:
  • Raul / Erlan discovered a native from the lower world.
  • Raul / Erlan got information about what the lower world's inhabitants call the Sky Archipelago.
  • Raul / Erlan became friends with a native/aristocrat from the lower world.

There's a picture of a girl with dark blue hair and yellow eyes attached to the report.

(OOC: This information was sent by Raul's butterfly, Gawain.)
Quest Evaluation
This is really fascinating news! Thank you for submitting this quest report, Sir Erlan. As always, we can count on the House of Aerieth to provide reliable and accurate information.

This language... Spanish, you called it? Out of curiosity, do you possess some ability that allows you to understand numerous languages? It's so peculiar to see that you're able to converse with the natives right away!

This continent is called Parthia... huh? I wonder where the Kingdom of Numancy lies in relation to the the Great Lake that @BouncyCactus reported. Are they perhaps on the same continent? Would this Kingdom know anything about that lake? What about the people who shot arrows at @Fossil?

So many questions... perhaps we need more quest posted to address this all!

Rewards:
  • 20 SP
  • A letter from the Adventurer's Guild addressed to the Kingdom of Numancy
------

Please mark your quest report as evaluated. Remember to update the Newsletter/Library/Quest Board with any relevant information!

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Repairing the damage
  • Sponsor: Sky Harbor City Council
  • Assist with repairing Sky Harbor
  • Rescue any survivors that you find
That earthquake... so many buildings collapsed!
We need the clear the rubble... that was my favorite pizzeria... but it's gone now.. :c
I hope that everyone is safe...
EVALUATED

Quest Summary:
  • Aiding the locals in minor repair, mostly of their roofs, estimating about 13 roofs, but I am too tired to remember correctly. Maybe I should wrote them down on my notes....
  • Aiding an excavating party excavated and salvaging Nout's bakery.
  • (This is quite a small report, now that I look at it.)
(5. The Handyman) - the questing is the first half.

Last edited:

fyrre

PENDING FOR EVALUATION

Quest Summary:
  • Aiding the locals in minor repair, mostly of their roofs, estimating about 13 roofs, but I am too tired to remember correctly. Maybe I should wrote them down on my notes....
  • Aiding an excavating party excavated and salvaging Nout's bakery.
  • (This is quite a small report, now that I look at it.)
(5. The Handyman) - the questing is the first half.
Quest Evaluation

Ah! Welcome back, Mr. Gargan! You've done a lovely job once again! We appreciate such hardworking and active adventurers such as yourself! With your help, everything went smoothly and the locals are very satisfied.

Especially the baker who sends... uh his very passionate thanks towards you. Anyways, thanks again Mr. Gargan for your continuous help with the citizens of Sky Harbor!

By the way, even though you are such a strong individual you must make sure to take good care of your health and eat something so I slipped a little something in with your rewards hehe!

With regards,
Ryland the receptionist.

Rewards :

A box of homemade star shaped cookies

A bird pin..... ?

------

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Edit: Evaluated

Quest Link: Chapter 6 – I’m totally not a suspicious person, yeah!

Summary:
  • Ume registered for the Adventurer's Guild under a false alias.
  • Ume submitted a quest report that was basically trash.
  • She claimed to see a dragon fall out of the sky.
  • Also there might be some stranded adventurers on Slime Rock that might need rescuing.
OOC: Feel free to do whatever you want! You're absolutely welcome to to fail this report (if you want).

Last edited:

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades

Quest Link: Chapter 6 – I’m totally not a suspicious person, yeah!

Summary:
  • Ume registered for the Adventurer's Guild under a false alias.
  • Ume submitted a quest report that was basically trash.
  • She claimed to see a dragon fall out of the sky.
  • Also there might be some stranded adventurers on Slime Rock that might need rescuing.
OOC: Feel free to do whatever you want! You're absolutely welcome to to fail this report (if you want).
Quest Evaluation:
Ms. Ume, was it? Thank you for your report, however, we couldn't verified most of your claims. Your sighting of an dragon, if it is true, is very concerning, but since there was no further report about dragon with the Archipelago territories, we will have to treat this report as unconfirm sighting, and will investigate further.. Your report of an collision between and airship and the tannery district, while is accurate, was rather late, as we have recovered Sir Gawrgaru from the crash site. Your accusation of sailing under influence was dismissed, as the city guard did not find any sign of alcoholic consumption.

However, we did verified that a party of adventurers was stranded on Slime Rock, and will issue a quest regarding their rescue. Thank you for your notices, Ms. Ume.

Base on your report, am I safe to assume that you are not from the Archipelago? If that is the case, I will also attached a simplified pamphlet about our beautiful home, Sky Archipelago, as well as everything you need to know about it. I hope you are enjoying what your home have to offered.

Sincerely,
Kafka Leonar

Reward:
  • None - Quest Failure
Bonus:
  • 100 GP - Financial Aid Package from the Guild, no interest and deadline for payback
  • 50 CP - For the information about the stranded Adventurers
  • Pamphlets titled "Tourist Guide and All You Need to Know about Sky Archipelago for Otherworlders!"
OOC: Maybe give an chaotic dragon money and a guide to everywhere ain't the best choice, but I wanna see her create some chaos dammit!

FenrIIrz

Information is a valuable commodity, and secrets are precious.Did you hear something interesting? Eavesdrop on some gossip?Tell me what news you bear, traveler, and perhaps we'll pay you if it's worthwhile.
Unfortunate encounter and Adventure Guild

Summary
  • Flint appeared in the forest northeast to Aerelieth
  • He was approached by a creature around 5 km away from the town
  • The creature has a wolf-like structure with extra 2 limbs functioning as hands. It has indigo fur and yellow eyes
  • The creature constantly chased him down until he teleports away after luring it far away from its original position
  • Flint reached Aerelieth and went to the adventurer guild to register as a member

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Unfortunate encounter and Adventure Guild

Summary
  • Flint appeared in the forest northeast to Aerelieth
  • He was approached by a creature around 5 km away from the town
  • The creature has a wolf-like structure with extra 2 limbs functioning as hands. It has indigo fur and yellow eyes
  • The creature constantly chased him down until he teleports away after luring it far away from its original position
  • Flint reached Aerelieth and went to the adventurer guild to register as a member
Quest Evaluation:
Hmmm, while a wolf with two human-like arms seems like a tall tale, with all that's is going on it wouldn't hurt to confirm it. Also did you manage to see any traces of it having a pack? Wolf are pack animals after all. Anyways be careful going out of town for a while, if the wolf is as persistent as you described it is probably going to track you down when you enter it's territory.

Sincerely
Felicia

Reward:
  • 5 SP
  • Some bandages and a ointment.(looks like you'll need it)
Bonus:
  • 100 GP - Financial Aid Package from the Guild, no interest and deadline for payback
  • Pamphlets titled "Tourist Guide and All You Need to Know about Sky Archipelago for Otherworlders!"

Last edited:

luxia

Quest Report (Note: Classified Report ...not public knowledge):

Chapter link: 4. A suspicious call in the middle of the night

Summary:
  • Lucia received a message from secret agents of the Adventurer's Guild, telling her to come to the guild office in the middle of the night.
  • The secret agent offered Lucia a promotion. Lucia declined.
  • The secret agent informed Lucia that there are assassins after Duke Grogar.
  • This intel could be sold to Duke Grogar for a large sum of money.
-----

OOC: Please let me know if I want overboard with creating an entire secret section of the guild... we can always retcon this if people feel like it's bad.

Way

Sky Archipelago Royal Museum
  • Prerequisites: N/A
  • Work at the royal museum and library.
  • OR: Donate something to the museum.
Due to the Worldshift, the national museum caught on fire and collapsed.
We lost many precious treasures, historical artifacts, and manuscripts.
Recently, we rebuilt the museum and library, but it's empty again.
Please help us re-establish our collection and maintain the library.
Among the many books donated to the library one by one, this is rather interesting, being one of the original copies of a text on the military written by Duke Grogar, meant to be used as an introductory text for students of the Officer's Academy, though interspersed with his own views. Contrary to his usual boisterous demeanour, this text is written relatively seriously in tone. For a military text written in the Archipelago, it has a large focus on conventional ground warfare.

5 Snippets from "Informalities on Conflict" by Duke Grogar

Summary
  • why is the duke so cool

luxia

Sky Archipelago Royal Museum
  • Work at the royal museum and library.
  • OR: Donate something to the museum.
Due to the Worldshift, the national museum caught on fire and collapsed.
We lost many precious treasures, historical artifacts, and manuscripts.
Recently, we rebuilt the museum and library, but it's empty again.
Please help us re-establish our collection and maintain the library.
Among the many books donated to the library one by one, this is rather interesting, being one of the original copies of a text on the military written by Duke Grogar, meant to be used as an introductory text for students of the Officer's Academy, though interspersed with his own views. Contrary to his usual boisterous demeanour, this text is written relatively seriously in tone. For a military text written in the Archipelago, it has a large focus on conventional ground warfare.

5 Snippets from "Informalities on Conflict" by Duke Grogar

Summary
  • why is the duke so cool
Quest Evaluation:

Welcome back to the guild, Eochaidh! I'm glad to see that you took my advice to heart and aren't loitering around the receptionists during work hours anymore. That said, aren't you being a little too cold-hearted? Are you afraid of us now? Felicia the receptionist says that she misses you. She actually asked me to save a letter for you in case you showed up.

Anyways, thank you for this book! I wonder where you found this! ...Everyone is talking about the Duke these days... huh? *mutters something incomprehensibly*

Rewards:
  • 10 SP
  • Felicia's letter

------

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
EVALUATED
  • Title: Someone cried Wolf?
  • Objectives: Investigation and Possible subjugation
  • Description: One of the new adventurers's has described a wolf-like creature with extra 2 limbs functioning as hands. It has indigo fur and yellow eyes and show highly aggressive behavior. Pls investigate what the creature is and if there are any more. Subjugation is not necessary and we request the quest taker to prioritize their own safety.
Quest Summary:
  • Tracked and subjugated a pack of what I believe to be an invasive specie of canines monster, numbered 4 in total.
  • The bodies was recovered, cleaned and transported to a Guild's warehouse on the island of Aerelieth for further studies.
  • Intel learned from tracking:
    • They formed packs, and have similar behaviors to wolf-like animals and monsters
    • They seen to be very perceptive, on the fact that they could sniffed out their pack mate's fragrance from miles away.
    • Seem to have some level of intelligences
    • Aggressive, but not all individual exhibited the same level of aggressiveness, as one has tried to run always instead of attacking me.
    • Vulnerable from above (To be fair, not many beast and animals are invulnerable from a magic-assisted aerial assault)
Chapters here | 1/2

Last edited:

luxia

PENDING FOR EVALUATION!!!

Quest Summary:

• Tracked and subjugated a pack of what I believe to be an invasive specie of canines monster, numbered 4 in total.
  • The bodies was recovered, cleaned and transported to a Guild's warehouse on the island of Aerelieth for further studies.
  • Intel learned from tracking:
    • They formed packs, and have similar behaviors to wolf-like animals and monsters
    • They seen to be very perceptive, on the fact that they could sniffed out their pack mate's fragrance from miles away.
    • Seem to have some level of intelligences
    • Aggressive, but not all individual exhibited the same level of aggressiveness, as one has tried to run always instead of attacking me.
    • Vulnerable from above (To be fair, not many beast and animals are invulnerable from a magic-assisted aerial assault)
Chapters here | 1/2
Quest Evaluation:

Lucia read over the quest report that had been logged through the guild's internal channels. One of the perks of being a receptionist was that she could access the records whenever she wanted, and as a bona-fide workaholic, she had a habit of perusing through quest reports that had been submitted at other branches.

She paused over a name that she recognized.

So Gargan was in Aerelieth now, huh?

Lucia briefly scanned through the report's contents. She was mainly interested in the personal details, such as which inns Gargan chose to stay at and which liqueurs he preferred to drink. Although it was a blatant violation of privacy, the 27-year-old receptionist would certainly never publicly remark on these details, and this kind of information was most interesting to her.

As for the actual quest content — Lucia sighed underneath her breath.

Of course, it was an exceptional report, and Gargan had completed the posted assignment to down to the letter.

That said, Lucia was soft-hearted in a variety of different ways. She read many books in her leisure time, and she was relatively fond of wolves and other animals. Lucia instinctively felt defensive for those creatures — and she disagreed with the report's assessment that they were 'invasive species' — as there was little evidence to genuinely suggest that was the case. Wolves were genuinely slow-breeding species, and like all other wild creatures, they hunted food to survive. In Lucia's opinion, the six-limbed wolves appeared afraid more than anything else, and fear often turned to violence when the subject was cornered. Moreover, these wolves appeared to be intelligent — so perhaps there could have been a way to communicate with them.

That said, this wasn't Lucia's evaluation, and it was outside of her jurisdiction. It was against guild policy to put her personal feelings before her work, and the quest sponsor surely must have been thrilled to have several cadavers for university research. It was certainly deserving of additional payment. The 27-year-old could only sigh helplessly and file the report away back into its place in the records hall.

Rewards:
- 10 SP - For the investigation
- 10 SP - Bonus reward for the subjugation
- 10 SP - Bonus reward or the additional bodies
- An invitation to travel to the university island to meet the researchers studying the wolves

------

Last edited:

Way

+ + +
My Heirloom!!!!​
  • Sponsor: Gargan Kiri

• Locate or find Garga's pendant.
  • The faster the quest is complete, the higher the reward will be!
  • If the pendant was damage, DO NOT TRY TO REPAIR, or grave consequences and wrath may befall upon you!
Help! My heirloom!
During Worldshift, my clan's pendant was lost.....I need to find it by any mean! They are the only thing that I have in memory of my clan and family!
It should be a charm with a wire-wrapped amethyst with my family members' feathers attach to it.
2 | Great Elk near the Great Lake

A note was left with the amulet, to be given to the sponsor

"To whom it may concern:

I have no idea how it got in the hands...or rather, hooves of an elk spirit, but it seems to match the description of the heirloom.
I'm guessing you are an outworlder, yes? The flow of mana in the pendant is quite interesting. While I doubt you would be willing to part with it, there are plenty of researchers willing to fork out good money just to observe foreign artefacts, whether of the New World or others.

I suggest being careful with the pendant. It was only by sheer coincidence that I found it without any clear direction, and you might not be so lucky next time.

That aside, I wish you a brighter day ahead!

Regards,
Eochaidh O'Byrnei
Adventurer & Herbalist"

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
2 | Great Elk near the Great Lake

A note was left with the amulet, to be given to the sponsor

"To whom it may concern:

I have no idea how it got in the hands...or rather, hooves of an elk spirit, but it seems to match the description of the heirloom.
I'm guessing you are an outworlder, yes? The flow of mana in the pendant is quite interesting. While I doubt you would be willing to part with it, there are plenty of researchers willing to fork out good money just to observe foreign artefacts, whether of the New World or others.

I suggest being careful with the pendant. It was only by sheer coincidence that I found it without any clear direction, and you might not be so lucky next time.

That aside, I wish you a brighter day ahead!

Regards,
Eochaidh O'Byrnei
Adventurer & Herbalist"
Evaluation:
Welcome back, Sir O'Byrnei. How was the Great Lake? I heard that it have quite a beautiful view of Sky Archipelago from below. About that Spirit of Nature, I am quite intrigued by it. It is not very common to come across an spirit of nature that docile and friendly. I am quite surprise to find that there are spirits in Terra Nova too. Perhaps Terra Nova wasn't that much different from our old world, after all.

As for the pendants, Mr. Kiri, the owner and sponsor of this quest was on cloud nine, taken in the most literal sense, and was very pleased with your discovery. In fact, I have here a letter from him, to you, as well as his reward to you.

"To Sir Eochaidh O'Byrnei,

You have my greatest gratitude, as this pendant mean more to me than just a charm. It was a gift from my clansmen, and my family, and is the only thing that connected me to them, from this strange and unknown world. In a way, this is home, to me, and you have returned me to there. I am appreciated your concerned and interested in this pendant of mine, but I cannot take up on your suggestion, as I do not feel comfortable letting some.....other touches it, and thank you for your concern. I shall be more cautious from now on.

I happen to heard that you are quite an expert in herbology and medicine, and while this may not be much, I hope that these little one can be of your interest, as they are some of the most beautiful and potent petals from my world. In the package, you may found the black, bulbous seeds of Flv'e Del, a potent and effective flower that can use to cure most organic blood agents and can as as blood thickener, and the numerous sand-like seeds of the Draolie, a delicate flower with fragrance that could calm the most wrathful of dragon, and drifted them to a peaceful sleep.

Again, my greatest gratitude,
Gargan Kiri."

OOC: Im curious how Eochy will explore and study these plants.......

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Quest Report: (third party)

Chapter link: Chapter 10 – I was arrested by the police in an isekai universe…

Summary: This report is submitted by a third party (Sir Gawrgaru)
  • Sir Gawrgaru reports that a giant shapeshifting serpent set a tailor shop in Aerelieth on fire.
  • Sir Gawrgaru reports that he dueled the giant serpent and defeated it.
  • Sir Gawrgaru reports that the serpent was previously disguised as his fiancee, Lady Luna. He claims that the serpent was involved with sabotaging his ship, crashing his airship into the tannery district of Aerelieth, sullying his fiancee's reputation, assaulting multiple innocent individuals, committing arson, and attempting murder.
  • The Special Affairs Committee on Dangerous Magical Beasts concurs with Sir Gawrgaru's assessment and recommends that the adventurer by the name 'Ume' be purged from the guild records. They submit proof that the guild registration form was falsified.
  • The Special Affairs Committee on Dangerous Magical Beasts recommends that the monster be locked away on Ennesburg Island, but there is currently no space. Sir Gawrgaru will be temporarily responsible for monitoring the monster.

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
EVALUATED
+ + +​
Just for research purposes...

• Investigate something unknown
  • Obtain meaningful observations
There are many species of plants, animals, and monsters in this new world. It would be a good idea to assemble a bestiary of these new creatures. The guild will pay for careful observations about the world's phenomena.

+ + +​
Relevant Chapters 1 and 2;

A letter of report arrives at the guild's counter accompanied by three boxes.
To whom it will concern

I come here with great pleasure in disclosing the findings made under my name and the deeds done by the one who goes by the name Ascalio Severo et Cetera. Tercio. Hereby named in lieu of him by Count Livio de Sasarăscu, the following:

Red Ivory Tree, denoting a tree of normal figure that bears in its entrails rich and vibrant red colorations that are pleasing to the eye;
Greytower Tree, denoting a tree of greyish and thick bark that in much resembles the walls of a castle. It has been verified that tar made of the burning and distillation of such is quite fine;
Morning Glory Flower, denoting a flower of red and yellow tinge that seems to bear healing capabilities, but also is quite agreeable to the eye;
Minodora’s Jewel, denoting a flower of white tinge that has the luster of a jewel and shines in many colors. It seems to bear some magical properties, but above all is probably the fairest of flowers in this Archipelago or the Lowerworld and is named in kind;
Milkbud, denoting a plant that from its flowering buds secret a white as milk substance of sweet scent and intoxicating nature;

Hereby unnamed and left to the discretion of the guild, the following:
Two samples of tea leaves, kept fresh in box sent with the report for examination by guild staff;
One sample of perfume herbs, kept fresh in box sent with the report for examination by guild staff;
We hope that the findings may be reviewed and recognized accordingly.

With regards,

Sinică Roșu Dalca

Livio de Sasarăscu

Together with the letter was another paper, this one rather than a report was an Issue of Indebtedness in the name of Ascalio, sent for Guild ratification.

Last edited:

luxia

Relevant Chapters 1 and 2;

A letter of report arrives at the guild's counter accompanied by three boxes.

Together with the letter was another paper, this one rather than a report was an Issue of Indebtedness in the name of Ascalio, sent for Guild ratification.
Quest Report Evaluation:

Naturally, like any sensible person, Lucia opened the three boxes first before reading any of the accompanying letters.

Why?

Well, obviously, Lucia wanted to know if there was anything good to steal. For instance, if a 5 lb bag of coffee beans arrived on her desk, no one would notice if she sneakily snitched a couple beans from the bag. It meant that she could easily obtain a collection of exotic snacks, and 27-year-old receptionist had a whole stash hidden in her drawer.

Lucia sniffed at the tea leaves.

They were fairly fragrant.

Not as good as coffee, of course, but she grabbed a few extra leaves from the pile and stuffed it into her pocket. Perhaps they could sell for a nice sum on the black market. Depending on their caffeine content, perhaps it would be possible to make a fortune on it. Lucia took note of the quest taker's name, just in case she would need to track down this adventurer in the future.

She read through the letters and wrote down a generic cookie-cutter response.

"Blah blah thank you for the efforts, blah blah, please come again, blah blah."

Rewards:
  • 30 SP
  • A kindly worded letter requesting that additional samples be delivered to researchers at the Runeswick Island for analysis