Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - Registration

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪

- | Registration | Quest Board | Reception Desk | Freestyle RP | ButterflyCh | Newsletter (Library) | OOC Room | -
Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - Registration
+ + +

Introduction
Welcome to the Adventurer's Guild (SHF ver. 2)! This is a generic fantasy roleplaying game adopted from NUF.​
The setting is a chain of floating islands known as the Archipelago. One day, a giant black portal opened up in the sky and sucked this entire group of islands into another dimension. You along with all the other islanders were isekai'd into a brand new world. Currently, we know absolutely nothing about the world outside of our floating islands, so you have been tasked with exploring our surroundings.​
This Adventurer's Guild was established as an information brokerage. The guild pays cash for every bit of meaningful information that you collect, so please document your travels and send us your quest reports. If they are deemed "useful", you may be rewarded for your efforts. Being a good citizen is rewarded as well, so do your best to help the people of Archipelago thrive in this strange new world.​

How This Works

Unlike the prior versions of the Adventurer's Guild, Sky Archipelago is primarily intended as a writer's aid.​
Players should create a novel on ScribbleHub for their character to document their adventures. You are encouraged to approach this as a genuine story, so you are welcome to take full creative freedom with all aspects of your own story. This forum game acts like a supplementary aid to give you extra motivation to write something, and it's also an opportunity to interact with other writers sharing the same world.​
You can participate in the guild by taking Quests and filing Quest Reports when your character finishes a quest. Someone else will evaluate your Quest Report and determine a reward. Anyone can post a Quest, so it gets particularly exciting if the community develops a shared plot line.​
Of course, taking part in the quest system is entirely optional. You could also just write your story normally.​

Registration Form

To participate in the Adventurer's Guild, please fill out the registration form:​
  • Name:
  • Personality:
  • Backstory:
We generally allow almost any kind of character as long as they don't break our rules. Your character can be (A) a resident of the Archipelago when the islands were isekai'd, (B) a stranger who got sucked into the portal along with the islands, (C) mysteriously fell through the isekai pond, (D) got hit by truck-kun and reincarnated, or (E) a native of the new world.​
If your character is not an Archipelago resident, your character needs a way to interact with the guild, whether they walked in through the front door or met a secret agent who recruited them. It is fine as long as it is explained.​

Rules
  • Don't break the setting.
    • The Archipelago is a floating chain of islands that drifts in the sky. Don't blow it up or set it on fire.
    • Don't introduce drastic changes that will permanently change the entire world (i.e. start the Industrial Revolution). While big plot developments or wars sprawling across multiple continents are fine, there must be a reason why it wouldn't affect the Archipelago or the rest of the world. This setting is shared by many people, so the entire world can't suddenly plunge into an Ice Age or nuclear holocaust.
  • Try your best not to break other player's stories.
    • If you're unsure about something, it's okay to ask!
    • Smaller isolated developments are always safer than big ones.
  • World-building must be additive and unrestrictive. You must leave room for other players to add more in the future.
    • Good: Fruys is a dragon that lives in Tonyia
    • Bad: Fruys is the only dragon that lives in Tonyia
  • No omniscient characters who know everything.
    • Please understand that your character could be wrong about the things that they report.
    • We generally resolve conflicts in canon by majority rule, and everyone who deviates from the majority we typically say was "mistaken".
    • For example, if ten people say that the mountain is five miles away, and one person says it's a fifty miles away, we would say that the oddball somehow got "confused" about the distances. Or maybe they were drunk. Or eating mushrooms and day-dreaming.
  • Don't be mean to others. Be nice and polite!
  • Please include a link to your character profile in your forum signature.

Next Steps

After you've created a character, check out the Quest Board!​
This is a free-form roleplay, so be flexible! Be creative!​
Try to play along and build upon the things that other players do!​
-----

This Guild Card template is by @Fossil: "I made a template for a guild card if anyone wants to use it. Just copy the BB Code and paste it into registration, and add in your info."

Adventurer's Guild Card
1624158742550.png
Bio​
Name[Name Here]
Age[Age Here]
Race[Race Here]
Occupation[Optional]
Goal[Optional]
Appearance​
[Appearance Here]
Skills​
[You can either list your skills here or add another table here to make it more like a game. Optional.]
Inventory​
[You can either list your inventory here or add another table here to make it more like a game. Optional.]
Personality​
[Personality here. If you have one.]
Backstory​
[Insert your tragic, edgy, or happy backstory here. Definitely not allowed to have something in between, nonono.]
Code:
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH][CENTER]Adventurer's Guild Card[/CENTER][/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][CENTER][ATTACH=full]8135[/ATTACH][/CENTER][/TD]

[TD][TABLE]
[TR]
[TH][CENTER]Bio[/CENTER][/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]Name[/TD]
[TD][Name Here][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Age[/TD]
[TD][Age Here][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Race[/TD]
[TD][Race Here][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Occupation[/TD]
[TD][Optional][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Goal[/TD]
[TD][Optional][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH][CENTER]Appearance[/CENTER][/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][Appearance Here][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][TABLE]
[TR]
[TH][CENTER]Skills[/CENTER][/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][You can either list your skills here or add another table here to make it more like a game. Optional.][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][TABLE]
[TR]
[TH][CENTER]Inventory[/CENTER][/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][You can either list your inventory here or add another table here to make it more like a game. Optional.][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][TABLE]
[TR]
[TH][CENTER]Personality[/CENTER][/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][Personality here. If you have one.][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][TABLE]
[TR]
[TH][CENTER]Backstory[/CENTER][/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][Insert your tragic, edgy, or happy backstory here. Definitely not allowed to have something in between, nonono.][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Last edited:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Sky Archipelago Basic Information
+ + +

Sky Archipelago is a group of many floating islands that always drift together as a group. An intrinsic magical property of the rock allows it to float. There are countless islands that are part of the archipelago, but the largest one is called Sky Harbor, which is approximately the size of Okinawa Island in Japan.

Since the Sky Archipelago is always drifting in the wind, it may float over different parts of the world at various times. The islands are located beneath the clouds, so it can still rain and snow. Due to a magical feature of the floating bedrock, the islands are a little warmer than the surrounding atmosphere and strong winds are suppressed. The climate is temperate and warm enough to farm. Forests, mountains, lakes, and other geographic features can also be found in the archipelago.

The culture of Sky Archipelago is diverse. It is mainly inhabited by humans who speak the Common Tongue, but other races and species are common. The technology level appears to be a mixture of medieval fantasy and steampunk (guns and electricity is available). Around 10% of the population can use magic, and magical appliances are common. Magic is considered superior to electricity, and in fact a lot of complex machines break when exposed to magic. Many magic systems exist and there is no authoritative way to cast magic.

The government of Sky Archipelago is an absolute monarchy. There is a Queen, but her identity is a carefully guarded secret. The laws appear to be somewhat fair and reasonable. Public order is decent, but there are still homeless and poor individuals in the slums. Crime occurs more commonly during the night and the streets are not always safe. Many religions are worshipped on the archipelago.

In the Old World, Sky Archipelago was famous for its teleportation circles. Many of the islands are connected by teleportation circles, and some of them were linked to other locations. Sky Archipelago's economy previously depended on trade and merchants. However, when the Archipelago was isekai'd, many of the portals stopped working. You can ride a ferry between the islands or down to the lower world.

The currency in Sky Archipelago follows DnD conventions (Copper / Silver / Gold Pieces). 100 CP = 10 SP = 1 GP. The cost of living is around 2 SP per day. You can find a more detailed list of prices at this link. If you travel elsewhere, prices and currencies could be different.

+ + +

What about elsewhere?

Dunno! It's up to you to travel there and see for yourself!

Visit the Newsletter to read summaries about other travelers' adventures.

The Library contains all sorts of information about various topics. Anyone can contribute!

The Quest Board is full of gossip and interesting things to do~​

Last edited:

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
Raul.png

• Name: Raul, El Errante (The Wanderer) / Erlan Aerieth
  • Race: Elf
  • Appearance: A young man with short brown hair, green eyes, delicate facial features and pointed ears. He usually wears a white blazer over a black shirt. He also wears some brown trousers and some very elegant leather boots. He has a piercing on his left ear.
  • Personality: Many people call him ambitious because of his dream of becoming the best runic knight in the Archipelago. In reality, Raul is an elegant yet humble aristocrat who enjoys studying magic. Most of the people who are close to him say that he's a kind man who is always smiling while searching for new knowledge. The idea that there still are unknown things out there make him very excited.
  • Backstory: Raul was a hispanic man of humble origins in his previous life. He was killed by a wild truck-kun and was reincarnated into a new world. He was born anew into Erlan Aerieth (name which he only uses with his family and close friends), an elf and son of a count. As soon as he relearned how to walk and talk, his parents hired very expensive private tutors to teach him everything there is to know about society. His own father taught him how to use magic and trained him in several martial disciplines, something which Raul loved instantly. As a kid and a teenager he excelled in magic and combat. His objective is to become the best runic knight in the Archipelago. When he reached the twenty years of age, the whole Archipelago was dragged into another dimension. A few days after the incident that brought the Archipelago, Raul was suddenly overpowered by a strange sense of adventure... He wanted to explore this brand new world. He immediately decided to join the Adventurer's Guild thanks to that strange sense of adventure.

Something like that? I hope I did it correctly.

Last edited:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
  • Name: Raul, El Errante (The Wanderer).
  • Race: Elf
  • Appearance: A young man with short brown hair, green eyes, delicate facial features and pointed ears. He usually wears a green tunic over brown trousers and some very elegant leather boots. He has a piercing on his right ear.
  • Personality: Many people call him ambitious because of his dream of becoming the best magician in the Archipelago. In reality, Raul is an elegant yet humble aristocrat who enjoys studying magic. Most of the people who are close to him say that he's a kind man who is always smiling while searching for new knowledge. The idea that there still are unknown things out there make him very excited.
  • Backstory: Raul was a man of hispanic of humble origins in his previous life. He was killed by a wild truck-kun and was reincarnated into a new world. He was born anew into Erlan Aerieth (name which he only uses with his family and close friends), an elf and son of a count. As soon as he relearned how to walk and talk, his parents hired very expensive private tutors to teach him everything there is to know about society. His own father taught him how to use magic, something which Raul loved instantly. As a kid and a teenager he excelled in magic and did his very best to become the best magician in the Archipelago. When he reached the twenty years of age, the whole Archipelago was dragged into another dimension. A few days after the incident that brought the Archipelago, Raul was suddenly overpowered by a strange sense of adventure... He wanted to explore this brand new world. He immediately decided to join the adventurer's guild thanks to that strange sense of adventure.

Something like that? I hope I did it correctly.
Yup! Looks great!

There's still a lot of threads that need to be made, but this is perfect!

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice

• Name: Ilya
  • Race: Fairy
  • Age: 5... Maybe 6...? Or was I 7 yesterday? I think I heard something about being 3 though... I dunno! I'm young!
  • Appearance: I'm cute!
  • Personality: I'm friendly!
  • Backstory: Uhn... So like... I was sleeping at my usual sunflower... Or was it another sunflower? I dunno, it's hard to know which is which, they kinda feel the same... Oh! My usual sunflower had a bit of a picky spot in it though, so I think I was at it!
    Anyways, I suddenly felt a sudden gush and like whooooooosh, and then bang! And then suddenly I was here. Do you know of any nice sunflowers over here? I'm kinda hungry and the seeds are tasty~

luxia

Lucia Winters / 27 / ♀ / Human
1623981788417.png
Lucia has grown up in Sky Archipelago all her life. Her parents and siblings left the islands a long time ago -- since they said the islands were "too boring" -- but she stayed behind all by herself.​
Lucia works as a receptionist in the city government. When the Adventurer's Guild was created, she was transferred to the records keeping department and was tasked with the extremely thrilling job of... filing quest reports...​
It doesn't pay very much to be employed by the Adventurer's Guild... but Lucia isn't a very demanding person. As long as she leaves work at five o'clock and can go home and drink alcohol, she's pretty happy with her life.​
Did I mention that Lucia is anti-social?​
Yeah. She's heavily introverted. Other people make her anxious. She has never dated anyone in her life and pretty much gave up on that kind of thing at this point. Being single is better anyways.​

Last edited:

fyrre

• Name: Audriana Takao
  • Race: Human
  • Appearance: A young adult with light blond hair that reaches down to her shoulders, soft green eyes, and fair skin. On the day she fell into this world, she wore her school uniform. Her school uniform consists of a blazer, a white dress shirt, mid length skirt, and leather loafers with knee high socks. Additional accessories include a headband and her school bag.
  • Personality: Audriana is a bright eyed girl who loves fun things and wants to experience all the things the world has to offer, though her tendency to rush into things gets her into trouble at times, she shrugs it off with a cheery laugh and continues on her way. The way she acts sometimes negatively affects the people around her and she has lost some important people to her because of this. But these bad experiences have taught her to be considerate of others and take the time to be understanding of others.
  • Backstory: Audriana grew up in a moderately wealthy household so she never really struggled in life or had to work hard for anything, her mother is of Japanese descent while her father is an American man. Hearing stories of her mother growing up in the countryside of Japan fascinated her, the tales of her mother's adventures spurred Audriana's yearning for something she couldn't quite describe. As she grew older she grew interested in Japanese mythology and folklore to the point where she begged her parents to let her visit Japan, she had gone a few times before as a kid with her mother but she couldn't quite remember anything. The year she visited Japan was where she had a lot of memorable moments made, she even brought souvenirs back. Anyways to get to the story of how she ended up in a different world, we would have to go back to the day of Audriana's school field trip. Her school had organized a special trip out to the mountains since the school year was almost ending, after settling down in the lodge the school had rented out, students had the luxury of being able to walk around the arena though they couldn't walk too far away from the lodge and they were to be supervised by a chaperone. Audriana's curious nature had popped up and she managed to sneak away from the chaperone's roaming gaze and she wandered into an area that had been fenced off. The fence had overgrown vines and plant life over it, if it was a restricted area why hasn't it taken care of? Her stupid logic convinced her that everything was alright and so she threw her school bag over the fence first before carefully climbing over the fence next. What she had failed to notice was a sign covered heavily by vegetation that a biohazard symbol on it, why would a school rent out a lodge that was near such a dangerous area? For the beautiful view of course. Audriana quickly picked up her bag, the colorful sights she took in as she made her way through the greenery, she lifted a hand to swat a pesky bug out of her face but she quickly stopped once something caught her eye. It was a glittering blue pond, the water was clear as day and it was surrounded by mesmerizing glowing pants. Various animals and bugs were close to the pond as well but quickly scattered away as Audriana got closer. She couldn't help herself from crouching down and putting her hand into the water to stir it up. The blue water swayed with her movements and a small smile made way on her face, how could such a beautiful place exist? But it wasn't best to stick around anymore, she had to get back before any chaperones noticed that she was missing and she didn't want to worry anyone. Making up her mind, Audriana moved to get up but let out a scream as she felt a force push her forward! She made a splash as she landed in the pond and she stilled for a few seconds but everything registered in her mind, she thrashed around trying to swim upwards but something was pulling her down! She tried to look at what was pulling her down but everything was happening too quickly and she eventually blacked out as she was pulled deeper within the depths, who knew a pond could be that deep? When she opened her eyes she found that she was in another world!
I hope that's alright I'll change anything if needed!

Last edited:

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
Adventurer's Guild Card​
Genesis.gif
Bio​
NameGenesis Gleys
AgeUnknown
RaceMiasm
OccupationN/A
GoalN/A
Appearance​
Genesis consists of eight liters of a poisonous black smoke. The only other constant features are a triplet of three smaller iris purple clouds that slightly glow in low light levels.
Personality​
When Genesis came to this world they were akin to an innocent child. As "Non malicious" and "naturally curious" as any normal child would be. And like any child they will grow up. But at the moment Genesis hasn't grown up. Who knows what the future will hold?
Backstory​
The world Genesis came from was decayed. A charred surface with a blackened sky to match. Couple with that a dying civilization hiding underground. Underneath the ashes of yesterday stood a laboratory that studied new life.

Genesis was one such specimen of life. They lived in their chamber and participated in tests. It was a simple life, if boring. But that life ended when a series of portals appeared inside the lab. Chaos broke out as various specimens escaped into a strange, new world.

*Wants to be in character*
*Wants to write a good description*
*Panics*

I basically just remade my character from the first one. Anyways, I hope I can stick with AG this time.

Last edited:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪

NPC Profile - "Koh"

1623995199246.png

Gender​
Race​
Age​
Occupation​
Male ( Ω )​
Cat Shifter​
Over 1000 years​
Guild Master​

Appearance:
Guild Master Koh is a well-known cat shifter, but almost no one knows what his human form looks like. He often has the appearance of a common and unremarkable black cat, but he can also shapeshift into other cat species with diverse colorations or fur patterns. As a result, virtually any cat could be the Guild Master (...or it might be a regular cat...). It's really impossible to know unless the cat starts talking to you.

Personality:
Koh has an elusive and confusing personality. He's notorious for being lazy — disappearing and shoving work onto others — but he contradictorily seems to always be busy. The Guild Master is extremely unreliable and you shouldn't count on him for anything. Furthermore, he is a bad luck magnet and extremely skilled at making small problems even worse. If you need someone to throw a wrench or make a mountain explode, you should probably try to do a rain dance to summon the Guild Master.

Backstory:
If you ever get to sit down with Koh in a bar, he'll probably ramble about back in his day when there were dinosaurs... just kidding. It's rather difficult to get Guild Master Koh to disclose his full past. It is known that he is not native to the Sky Archipelago, and he originally came from another world hundreds of years ago. His original universe was an Omegaverse (ABO) world, but he doesn't talk about it. It's a long and boring story that's centuries old and isn't relevant anymore, anyways.

As the Guild Master of the Adventurer's Guild, he reports directly to the crown and transmits messages / important decisions about the Archipelago's policies and government. If there are any announcements, you will probably hear it from him.

FenrIIrz

Adventurer's Guild Card​
1624000920396.png
Bio​
NameFlint Howling
Age29
RaceHuman
OccupationN/A
GoalN/A
Appearance​
Flint is a tall, slender build man with black medium length hair that is tucked behind the head. He has pink eyes and a small scar that runs across his left eyebrow. Flint is usually dressed in formal attire that consists of a black or dark maroon blazer with a white shirt underneath and matching trousers and black shoes. When Flint goes outside the town, he wears straps around his upper body, waist, left arm, right leg for his equipment and extra protection pads under the blazer.
Skills​
Magic array: One of many methods to perform supernatural action from his world. Flint can activate spells with the action and name of the spell, for example, Deploy 'Barrier'. However, more complicated spells required a chant.

Substitution: Flint can use other resources that he possessed to provide extra mana to conduct a spell.

Time limit: By making a vow to complete a 'task' with a limited time window, he gains a mean to use mana more efficiently and effectively.
  • Conclusion time: In the few last minutes of the 'Time limit' vow, his mana capability greatly increased.
Inventory​
  • Briefcase
  • Analog watch
  • Black ink pen
  • Steel ruler
  • Small container of instant coffee
  • Bottle of chocolate syrup
  • Otherworld smartphone
Personality​
Flint appears as a calm and stoic man and sometimes uptight. He is a person who loves to make everything simple and easy while saving everything which results in him being blunt and straightforward. Flint always despise things that out of his control and person who is often late. Flint often weighs his opinions and actions down with logic and factors he aware of to achieve an outcome that everyone would be happy with no matter what will happen to him.
Backstory​
Flint was a consultant teacher of some high school who always talking about time management to his students and fellows peers as he deemed it the most important aspect that would lead to success. However, with his personality, people around him saw him as socially awkward and hard to talk to. Some student also avoided him because of his serious attitude and face at the school, but that didn't stop him to pursue and give students very blunt advice that sounds like a punch to the gut. On Friday 13 September 2049, as Flint left the staff office and getting his coffee from the cafe in the evening, he came across a black cat in the street running past him. A minute after, the portal opened in the alley next to him and dragged him to the world while he was cursing someone.

P.s. He loves caffè mocha.

Last edited:

Generik0

Adventurer's Guild Card
1vw8agv64tvcjdqjkc3t828n208e_18qv_1b8_rs_p8wj.png.580.jpg
Bio
NameOnigashira
Age9,000
RaceOnidaidara
OccupationNone
GoalSurvival
Appearance
Onigashira is covered with a mossy calcified shell. With most of it being grown on his back making it look like a mountain from afar. He has multiple sets of eyes designed to let him see accurately. The two pairs of seven small legs are designed to let him move during stationary form. While the two pairs of three large legs are designed to let him walk at normal speeds whilst standing up. Onigashira has a mountain-like shell with presumed cracks so that it can move without restriction. With it, various creatures can now live in Onigashira's back. He is a towering monster of 600 meters. But despite that Onigashira is very slow and does not possess any magical power
Skills
Vibration Detection- Onigashira heavily relies on vibrations to detect monsters. It can sense vibration small or big but distance plays a big role.
Telepathy- Ability to communicate with other species using the mind.
Inventory
None
Personality
Onigashira currently relies on intuition and can somewhat think for his survival. Unlike many others from his species, he tries to connect with other species rather than staying as a solitary animal. He follows a more omnivore diet than going full carnivore. When he feels threatened he will initiate his predatory form and will expend his energy to kill a monster.
Backstory
Onigashiri hails from the planet of Asagiri. A planet filled with fantastic Megafauna. His kin the Onidaidara is one of the top predators of the planet. Onigashira was one of the lucky monsters to be able to surpass the 500-meter height limit. One day before the arrival of humans a fight between a group of Onidaidara and a rival dragon species occurred. It was a rare sight for an Onidaidara to gather around as such they took the preemptive action to perform a surprise attack. Unfortunately, Onigashira was part of the group. The dragon's bit on the heads of other Onidaidara. Slashing and breaking their outer shells. In the end, almost all of the Onidaidara's died except for Onigashira who was critically wounded. In a stroke of luck, a higher being passed by the planet and sensed his pain. That higher being healed him and sent him to a peaceful world. He woke up realizing that he was not from his world he didn't felt the vibrations of a giant monster. He wanders the lower world for a thousand years trying to survive.

Attachments

• 1vw8agv64tvcjdqjkc3t828n208e_18qv_1b8_rs_p8wj.png.580.jpg
    1vw8agv64tvcjdqjkc3t828n208e_18qv_1b8_rs_p8wj.png.580.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 408
Last edited:

Quaesitor

Name: Alba Puer
Race: Human
Appearance: Alba has snow-white hair and glassy-white eyes, pale skin, and wears pretty clothes that a noble might. Her body is slim and frail, and her general lack of expressions makes her seem like a doll.

Personality: Alba is very reserved but at the same time curious and direct. She rarely talks to strangers, but whenever she says something, she won't beat around the bush but directly address what she considers to be the heart of the matter. Almost everything is new to her, and she wants to experience everything life has to offer, as if to make up for the life she experienced up to this point.

Backstory:
Ater Puer used to be the daughter of a noble family but was prohibited from freely moving around the family estate due to her peculiar white hair and eyes. However, not only was her freedom restricted, even the servants treated her harshly at the orders of her parents. Isolated from the rest of the world and mistreated by everyone she knows, she turned to the only familiar thing in her room - her reflection in the mirror.

She treated it like one would a friend, talking to and laughing together with it. Her family ignored this behavior, and she continued to have her reflection as her only friend - until her family finally had enough of it. Servants entered her room in the middle of the night, dragging her out of her room and locking her in a cell in the depths of the mansion, far away from the light of the day in total darkness.

No light, no reflection. Now she truly was completely alone, hidden away in a forgotten cell in the depths of the mansion. She called out for help, but no one would help her. She called out for anyone, but no one was there. Then, finally, she could not take it anymore. She grabbed a knife, ready to end her life. Just as she was about to cut her wrist, a strange ray of light entered her vision. Blinded by this sudden light she closed her eyes, only to awaken in a place completely foreign to her.

The only familiar thing was her own reflection within a small, handheld mirror. No walls enclosing her, no doors barring her way, no darkness, and no cells. Free. Together with her reflection smiling her.

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper

Name: Ascalio Severo Alberano Lionello Alfonso Verano di Nagranto Lepanto della Fredda Fenice il Rosso Tercio
Appearance: Short and often disheveled black hair, a stern face and large build.
Personality: He has a hard to approach face and temperament, but it's generally a soft hearted and hard headed person. Though he may not be past scamming people for his projects, he generally tries to limit his targets.
Backstory: Ascalio [...] Tercio was formerly a naval enthusiast before being sent to the Sky Archipelago. Upon learning about magic and the flying ferry, he decided to take it upon himself the task to make his own flying ship to sate his interests. Though he does take genuine jobs from time to time, he mostly finds himself getting funds from his hand made knick-knacks that he swindles people with.

Last edited:

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer

Name: Ascalio Severo Alberano Lionello Alfonso Verano di Nagranto Lepanto della Fredda Fenice il Rosso Tercio
Appearance: Short and often disheveled black hair, a stern face and large build.
Personality: He has a hard to approach face and temperament, but it's generally a soft hearted and hard headed person. Though he may not be past scamming people for his projects, he generally tries to limit his targets.
Backstory: Ascalio [...] Tercio was formerly a naval enthusiast before being sent to the Sky Archipelago. Upon learning about magic and the flying ferry, he decided to take it upon himself the task to make his own flying ship to sate his interests. Though he does take genuine jobs from time to time, he mostly finds himself getting funds from his hand made knick-knacks that he swindles people with.
Bruh, his guild card will be massive... :blob_sweat:

Sylvie

Those days are gone, now the memory's on the wall

Image of Evelyn during her youth.

• Name: Evelyn Ainsworth
  • Appearance: A kind old lady with greying hair showing hints of the previous blonde. Average height and a lean build, still physically adept due to her tedious efforts in staying healthy during her younger years, but signs of ageing show in her actions. She has forest green eyes that seem to calm anyone that gazes into them. Usually seen wearing a snug cardigan, pastel coloured tops and a comfortable long skirt.
  • Personality: As a woman who worked professionally as a psychologist for years, Evelyn treats everyone with the respect they deserve and her even her formerly incredible patience was tempered time and time again, but sometimes, her stern side manifests when she spots something that she disapproves of heavily.
  • Backstory: Evelyn hails from a quiet countryside on the planet Earth, which she once thought to be the only one to host any living beings. Migrating to a city in her teenage years, she was fascinated by the study we call psychology and she delved into the mysteries of the human mind. Slowly, she garnered fame, displaying her keen senses to the emotions and feelings of others and earning the reputation of being one of the best in the trade. In her late forties, at what Evelyn would have described as the peak of her professional life, a visit to a mysterious client scarred her in a way she had never imagined possible. This incident caused her to retire from her work early and settle down in a quiet countryside estate with her bountiful savings, where she lived until one lovely afternoon, she blacked out and woke up on what could only be described as a floating island.
Please confirm if this is fine......

Last edited:

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
ignore the elf ears—she’s not an elf. Promise. Lol
6545AFB8-F0CF-441A-8285-94ADAC068F11.jpeg
  • Name: Tristan Fletcher
  • Appearance:
    She has long blonde hair that she’ll throw into a high ponytail, letting her sidebang loosely hang in front of the right side of face. Tristan has a young face, many think of her as younger than she actually is. Her eyes are a feisty blue. She stands at an average height for a human female, around 5’ 6”.
  • Personality:
    Tristan believes hat anything worth doing should be done right the first time. She tends to be a perfectionist. She enjoys talking about her passions, one of those said passions is crafting.
  • Backstory:
    Tristan grew up in a small village with her adoptive family—and they were given an opportunity of a lifetime from a traveling guildsmen. They were asked to explore an unexplored mineshaft in a country far away. Something called the Philander’s Mine. She and her elven brother and sister travelled together with this mission in mind. It was in their travels that Tristan met... an unfortunate end? They were attacked on the roads by a troupe of goblins by a cavernous waterfall. Tristan watched her sister run into the cave beyond the waterfall to get the last of the goblins, only to hear the snarling growl and snapping jaws of wolves. Trying to save her sister, Tristan distracted the wolves, calling them out of the cave and out toward her expectant brother... and then she remembered falling—her ankle slipped on the shale and wet rock bed. It was then that she felt the crunch of bones and the freezing cold water. She couldn’t breathe, her head had been submerged as sharp teeth dug painfully into her shoulder.
    But then she found herself in a different place. There were no wolves attacking her. No goblins attacking her. There was no freezing cold water or the gushing sounds of the waterfall. She could hear the birds chirping overhead—there was a bright sun in the sky, and fluffy white clouds that floated overhead. Tristan pulled herself off the ground, the grassy gnolls stretched on for what seemed like miles—and then she turned around. There was a giant gust of wind, as she peered over an edge of the cliff—or what should have been the cliff. Her eyes widened at the sight—at the beautiful landscape of an expanding archipelago that floated high in the sky. She could see a town in the distance, across some of the many connected bridges and pathways.
    While Tristan was concerned for her family, she could also remember the sinking of sharp teeth in her shoulder, reaching up to touch the spot. She felt the raised bumps of a scar—one that was of bite marks and her cotton tunic torn from the attack.
    She decided that the only thing she could do was to keep moving forward—after all maybe the Gods gave her an opportunity at another life? She had the feeling she died—the scars were testament to that....
    She wouldn’t squander this new chance at life. She’d live to the best of her abilities—and learn all she could about this fascinating new world before her. After all, she wanted to become the best artificier and craftsmen the realm would always remember.

[Let me know if I need to change or alter things! I wanted to use my D&D character that died unexpectantly at level 1.]

Last edited:

Bochi

Kanon, a human(?) female looking to be in her mid-twenties, is actually quickly approaching sixty.

Generally passive, Kanon handles matters as they arise without bothering to prepare beforehand. She dislikes overexertion and will yield when deeming the situation unfavorable, or so she says --- in a situation where there's no one else to follow up, she tends to be the one picking up the slack.

Because she hates taking life, the act of crossing index and middle fingers on her left hand is a rare sight.

As a freelancer hired hand prior to getting another-worl'd, Kanon ended up here while in the middle of another assignment. As for the events leading up to her employment...that's a story for another time.

Last edited:

Way

Name: Eochaidh O'Byrnei
Appearance: Look at that finely combed beard, those soft strands of brown! Attire does look a bit dull, being tones of grey, but it's made up for with the personality!
Personality: A rather jolly and warm fellow that is quite the textbook gallant adventurer in word and deeds. Likes to set up his own expeditions in the exploration of new lands. Tends to engage in friendly competition with members of Arcanist's Guilds over natural (magical) philosophy. Lover of greatswords and plumed hats.
Backstory: During his youth, Eochaidh was much more reserved, and was a member of a Herbalist's Guild. With no wild aspirations in life, his goal was to make his name as a respected herbalist.

However, the turning point of his life came in the form of 2 doses of henbane above the recommended limit in a stamina potion. From a crazed man with a greatsword, he is now a veteran adventurer of the Archipelago, well known for his contributions to herbalism.

Agentt

Thighs
Picture
53782.jpg

Name: Agentt
Race: Snail
Appearance: I look like a 40 year old elementary school girl wearing a watermelon costume.
Personality
I stare at people and think grass is cute. Ants are cute too. Humans are ugly tho. Favourite colour is blue.
Sometimes I am lazy, sometimes I am shy.
Sometimes I drop stones from high above

Lava cookies taste the best.

Backstory
Raised by a succumbus, I was trained to be spoiled and pampered and leave all the hard work to others.
I do fun stuff.
I breath sometimes. But it gets boring,
Eating is boring
Taking bath is boring.
I wish I could kill myself.

Experience
I promise I don't lie