Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - Registration

Napelynn

Name: John Smith

Race: Elf

Appearance: With a slender body, handsome face, blonde hair, and emerald green eyes, John looks exactly like what you would imagine an elf to look like. The only difference is his extra long and pointy ears.

Personality: He is violent and reckless. He has an obsession with the term ‘knife ear’. His biggest goal in life is to kill a dragon just by stabbing it with his ears. He loves cleanliness and hates dirt and grass. Trees are the only plant he likes. Meat is the best food. Favorite color is rainbow.

Backstory: John is an orphan. He woke up one day in the middle of a forest with no memories. Using his amazing imagination he gave himself a name. After wandering around for 3 days and almost getting killed by a bear he found the adventurer’s guild and ran in screaming for food.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Ume (梅)

Compact Form
1624113300185.png
Human Form
1624114430715.png
Full-Sized Form
1624114228807.png

GenderRaceAgeOccupation
Not yet chosenSky Dragon53 years"Baby"

Appearance:
Ume is a sky dragon with the capability of shapeshifting into multiple forms. Her true form is that of a massive eastern dragon approximately the length of an aircraft carrier, and she levitates naturally. Despite her size, she is actually a "baby" in terms of dragon years, and she will get even larger as she ages over the next few millennia.

Ume's gender is indeterminate. Dragons from her world are born as hermaphrodites, and they choose a biological sex to differentiate into after living for several hundred years. Currently, Ume is too young to choose a gender for herself, although she currently uses female pronouns.

Sky Dragons of her species are intuitively gifted with transformation magic. They can alter or disguise their appearance and freely mingle upon humans. Ume has a few forms that she regularly cycles in between, including a small fluffy dragon form approximately the side of a large dog. She also has a human form that she likes to use, but she can freely adopt other looks (including male bodies, tailless bodies, etc). Ume can also transform into common animals and inanimate objects.

Personality:
Despite being a "Baby", Ume acts like a fully grown adult by human standards. She is slightly immature in the sense that she doesn't take things very seriously, and she can be rash and emotional. Ume is prone to developing attachments to random and trivial things. She hasn't quite realized that she will outlive almost everything that she interacts with, and she hasn't experienced death of any of her friends yet. Currently, Ume is living her life to her fullest and eager to explore the world.

Backstory:
Ume spent the first fifty years of her life inside a small cave since her mom wouldn't let her leave... However, on her fiftieth birthday, Ume's mom turned to her and said she was allowed to go outside! In exchange, Ume must be accompanied by her... fiancé...

What?! Ume didn't even know that she had a fiancé.

Obviously, Ume was unwilling to accept this so she ran away to another world.

Last edited:

Leegood

• Name: Tom Ritagald
  • Race: Human
  • Appearance:
    [*]
    [*]
  • Personality: Strategic and Logical, with a large dose of caring and a tid bit of impulsiveness when he instinctively feels the call for action.
  • Backstory: Born in middle USA out in the middle of nowhere to a fairly middle class family he grow up as a loner though without being anti-social so most people were either indifferent or had a fairly friendly impression of him. Things changed when at the age of 12 he learned about the stock market and for 6 entire years did every odd job to build up some cash, From ages 18-22 he was able to increase his portfolio from $20k to $430k. When he turned 23 he was able to spot the hedge funds big mistake and made tens of millions, But his luck ran out when he committed suicide tied to a chair with 3 bullets in the back.
  • But of course right before he died a screen popped up and asked if he wanted to live and he chose yes, transferring him to another world with a healed body and his clothes back to like-new.

Fossil

Mafia Addict
Adventurer's Guild Card
aecde24c1f5cc2202a075e07eb7624a2.jpg
Bio​
NameZach
Age24
RaceHuman
OccupationCraftsman
GoalCreate a living weapon
Appearance​
Zach has grayish brown hair, wears a jacket, and has too many weapons on his body. From a simple, plain hammer, to a bow. He has a backpack on as well, of which schematics, presumably for weapons or such, can be seen spilling from it. Occasionally, his auburn eyes will shine a sky blue.
Skills​
Zach is extremely talented in most things crafting related, seeing a blend between various fields that lets him gain a greater control over the final product. From alchemy, smithing, and engraving he's quite avid. He specializes in weapon crafting, and has learned fire, wind, and water magic to help his crafting. However, his magic usage is limited to that of crafting, as he doesn't have much interest in it otherwise.

Part of his skill in crafting comes from his eyes, as he can see the spirit of the materials he's crafting, molding the product to its will. Due to this, he also sees how a weapon wants to be used.
Inventory​
Zach carries around miscellaneous weapons, potions, and trinkets he's crafted around on his back. Spears, bows, daggers, swords, and hammers are no strange sight on him.

The weapons all seem rather plain and unassuming, while the potions lining his belt vary wild in color from red, green, blue, and even some that are slowly changing colors.
Personality​
Zach is calm and even-tempered for the most part. However if he sees someone handling a weapon improperly he'll make a comment about the weapon crying, or even take it from them to save the weapon from its torture. Due to this, he comes off as eccentric to some people.
Backstory​
Zach is a simple craftsman, only one that's gone to the extremes. If he thinks up an idea for a weapon that he's interested in, he'll focus on that idea until it's completed. This includes foraging for materials, or even learning new crafting methods for it. A great example of this is when he barged into a dwarven city when he was sixteen years old just to find a way to smith orichalcum, or wandering through an elven forest just to find someone how to engrave on wood more effectively.

Unfortunately, his brash behavior has also gotten him into trouble more often than not, invoking many dear death experiences and being banned from quite a few countries. So when the Sky Archipelago that he was on last transferred to a new world, he was extremely excited! A whole new world, with new materials? New places to explore that he wasn't banned from yet? It was perfect!

With a smile on his face, he quickly ran to the local adventurer's guild and signed up, knowing it'd grant him more freedom in the long run. And hopefully, possibly, offer some protection in case he angers some of the locals....

Last edited:

Gacha_addict

images (1).jpeg

Name: Fyr Mypp
Race: Attractive Human.... I must say
Appearance: Let's see, i have yellow hair and a pair of eyes that matches with my hair color. I'm taller than average (you don't need to know my height) and i have a very good looking face if i say so myself, even though other people told me i have a punchable face, but hey.... They're just jealous.
Personality: The majority that i met told me i'm irritating and sly but i like to call myself being misunderstood and smart. My passion is money. My hobby is making money and gambling. I dislikes losing money. Oh..... and i like to see l̶o̶l̶i̶ children smiles since they reminds me of my childhood.
Backstory: Don't worry i don't have any criminal records, but if you want to take a guess, it's either your typical heroes backstory or i'm just an adventurer from anonymous world that found a REALLY good place to make money.

Last edited:

Malonymous

• Name: Talia Wallflower
  • Appearance: If you could see her, you'd find that Talia has chest-length dark brown hair, hazel eyes, porcelain skin, and a slender figure. Her favorite outfit is a black gothic dress with an incredibly frilly skirt, although most days she doesn't make too much of a fuss about her appearance since she prefers to be invisible. Like, literally invisible.
  • Personality: "Personality? What do you mean, personality?"
  • Backstory: Born and raised in the old world as the primary heiress to her small noble house, Talia always envied her little sister Luna for all her extra free time not having to be groomed as the next head of House Wallflower. Fortunately the feeling was mutual, and Talia's fervent studying in illusion magic bore fruit until her parents grew frustrated enough to allow Luna to become the next head of their house instead. Upon discovering that she had a natural aptitude for invisibility spells, Talia set out for the Sky Archipelago to broaden her horizons and start a fresh new life. After the whole floating island chain was pulled into another dimension, she seized the opportunity to join the Adventurer's Guild, make a name for herself, and maybe one day get to see her sister Luna again.
    • Talia's favorite hobbies include being invisible, staying invisible, crashing parties to eavesdrop—invisibly—and playing 'pranks' on people by finding their lost items, placing them in obvious locations, and studying their reactions when said individuals find their items suddenly appearing out of nowhere. Talia doesn't have any formal combat training or weapons expertise, but she has developed incredible agility from ducking and weaving between pedestrians who can't see her and move out of the way to avoid colliding in the street.
Motto: "I'll practice something besides illusion spells eventually, I promise! Maybe... tomorrow~?"

Last edited:

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Adventurer's Guild Card​
92 Aarakocra ideas in 2021 | character art, character inspiration, fantasy  characters
Bio​
NameGargan Kiri
Age26
RaceAarakocra
OccupationExplorer
GoalExplore the New World, duh!
Appearance​
Garga is an Aarakocra, or humanoid birdfolk, of the falcon clan, and his brownish-white plumage showed it. As an Aarakocra, Garga prided himself on his beautiful and rather large pair of wings. As an explorer, he prided on its ruggedness and his unusually thick layers of feathers. For an Aarakocra, Gargan is tall, very tall, standing at 6ft, and his wingspan is an impressive 26ft long, tip to tip. What distinguishes the mist, however, is Gargan’s talons, which each have four gigantic claws that are capable of picking up a grown man with ease. Each of his feet could comfortably be wrapped around a grown man's torso too.

Maybe because he has been away from his nest for years now, Gargan has adopted a more ‘civilized’ fashion, not that he thought their clan’s apparel was barbaric. He thought it was tribal, and if anything else, it is quite tasteful too, as he still keeps a small pendant of his clan hanging on his leather belt, consisting of a wire wrapped piece of amethyst and a couple of feathers of his clansmen. His clothes are simple, as he only has a thick woven tunic and trouser underneath, a long coat of thick gambeson both as armor and for warmth, and a hardened leather cuirass on top. Lastly, he also sported a pair of braces.
Skills​
Swordsmanship (Adept): Due to the aerial art of bladed combat that is unique to the aarakocra, and the rarity of it among the more humanoids races, Gargan has found that he is virtually undefeated with his swordsmanship. Against another aarokocra however, he will struggle, as he isn’t as practiced as them, due to his tendency to avoid conflicts.
[The Aarokocra’s swordsman is much different to the land-bounded races, as they do not hold their blades with their hand, but with their feet, which offer a much stronger grip and thus, heavier weapons. Also, due to their anatomy, they can not swing a sword effectively due to their wings, and while airborne, could affect their flight. Their art of the blade pretty much involved aerial jousting, fly-by slashing and diving slashes. Never confront an aarakocra in an open field!]

Survival (Expert): Due to his occupation, Gargan can pretty much survive in the wilderness almost everywhere, and he has a vast well of knowledge involving hunting, fishing, field cooking, harvesting, scouting, camping, first aid, and navigation.

Scouting (Expert): This one is very much explanatory, isn’t it? Oh, right, his falcon eyes can see much much farther than normal human eyes, allowing him to view the land from up high in clear detail!

Hydromancer (Beginner): He is not very experienced with magic, as he spends most of the time on the road and avoiding conflicts. In fact, he only knows one offensive spell, Water Bolts, and mostly uses his magic in a more utilitarian way, like creating water for drinking or washing. Or to summon a layer of mist to screen his retreat.
Inventory​
2 Set of clothes (tunic and trouser)
1 Thick gambeson
1 Hardened leather cuirass (his biking jacket!)
1 Aarakocra blade (Similar in size with a zweihandler, but with a much longer handle)
2 Knives (one for heavy duty chopping, one for skinning and cooking)
Compass
Papers
String ruler
Ink and barely written notebook
His clan’s pendant and charm.
Personality​
Unlike most peers his age, the aarakocra is timid. Not shy, but just timid and tends to keep things to himself. Oh, but he isn’t the cold iron shell of a loner. More than anything else, it just took him a little longer to get comfortable with people. And his fuse is quite short too, if someone ever badmouths his clan’s pendants, or touches his wings without his permission. Beside those occasions however, he prefers to keep his word to himself, and many others would describe him as a calm, dependable guy who preferred to keep things non confrontational.

Oh, even though he is of the raptor family, he is very scared of rats. Giant rats to be more exact, but their smaller cousins still made his plum stand upright, especially in damp, dark caves. And blizzards. And maybe extroverts too…. They intimidated him.
Backstory​
Gargan Kiri is the third of his clutch, and thus is not expected to become a warrior for his clan, a joyless and bloody task that he would like to stay away from, especially with his war-loving clan of his. But, while not expected to become one, he was very much trained in the way of the sword like his older brothers and sisters, and is quite adept at it. At the age of 15, he made one of the least choices and left the mountain range, wanting to explore the world.

“What does the Plain of Beasts have to offer? How large are the Forests of the Elves? The Dwelling of Man? There is more to this boring, rocky and blood-soaked mountain!”

For 11 years, he explored much of the known world, visiting the famed Imperial Capital of man, to the Root of the World Tree deep within the Elven Scared Forest, to the Mobile Fortress of the Dwarves. Now he set out to discover the mythical Dimension Rift, a strange magical phenomenon that connected worlds and realms together.

One his last journey, following an unconfirmed rumor, he arrived at a mountain range known for their hundreds of wyverns’ nests. A gamble, a dangerous game, but if it was true, his dream would come true!

And it did, but with the unwelcome help of a pair of hungry and pissed wyvern, Gargan and the couple engaged in an airborne high speed chase. It almost cost him his wing, but he was able to narrowly escape, driving through a Dimensional Rift. “The rumor is true!”

And that is how Gargan Kiri the fearless explorer finds himself staring at Sky Archipelago, a cluster of countless islands floating just below the lowest batches of cloud.

Vanus

Adventurer's Guild Card
1280px--Insert_image_here-.svg.png
Bio
NameFrancisa
Age23
RaceSilver-Steel human
OccupationPaladin Squire
GoalTo become a Paladin proper
Appearance
Appears to be wearing armour all over her body.
However this is not actually her true appearance for her arms and hand are actually made of metal.
However the rest of her body is actually wearing armour.
Skills
Sense laws: Will supply any law that may conflict with the Paladins Creed
Turn Minor undead: She can destroy the weakest of undead with a simple turn of phrase.
Paladins aura: Gives off an aura that she is a reliable person if they spend a significant amount of time around her. 1-2 months. Or can be expended to quickly gain a single individuals trust.
Silver-Steel Curse: A racial curse that makes any basic metal that she touches with her hands will begin to corrode at a visible pace. Goes through all forms of hand cover however does not affect stuff touching her arms.
Paladins Frost aura: Able to create a small snowstorm around herself.
Paladins blade: Coats the blade she is using in a golden glow that returns the blade to normal.
Paladin burst: Creates a burst of energy in an area. It also highlights the person to her senses so she can see them through walls and other obstacles.
Inventory
Full plate armour minus gauntlets and greaves, Rusting bloodstained sword, red skirt, money pouch and
Personality
Won't break any law of the land they are unless it would clash with the paladins creed. Will always try and turn the law to help as many people as she can.
She hates taking off her armour as it will begin to corrode due to her racial ability.
Backstory
INSERT GENERIC HAPPY BACKSTORY HERE

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
images (1).jpeg

• Name: Lei
  • Appearance: White Hair, Clear green eyes, Delicate face and slender body frame.
  • Personality: Shy, apologetic and slight distrustful of people. Often relies with the wooden golem he carries for communications and help.
  • Backstory: Found at a forest and was rescued by an old couple, he was raised with care and tender love by those around him as he often have trouble being able to connect through others. While being a man, he lacks the strength to wield a sword but he still strives hard not to disappoint those around him. What he lacks, he compensates as he soon discovers that not only does he understand magic unlike other kids his age, he also discovers that he specializes in crafting and even went to extent build his own works through his knowledge and creativity in his mind. While good things last, he soon discover that he landed upon a new world in the next moment as all he has left in him was a wooden doll he carries around. Alone and helpless, he wanders through this world out of nowhere and finds out that he could ask for help in a nearby building called a guild and find out his purpose in this grand world he found himself in.
*Guts Pose*
Doll: Lets show this feeble beings their new ruler! Lets go master!
*Panics and bows around him*

indecisive

Adventurer's Guild Card​
Bio​
NameJan
Age16
RaceHuman
OccupationAdventurer
GoalAdventuring until death.
Appearance​
Jan has dark hair and has a very straight face, he does not dress in typical adventurer wear, he tends to dress specifically for the climate he is going to adventure in. His posture is fine and so is his gear.
Skills​
Survival=>94th percentile, Physique=>96th percentile, Feel for treasure=>99th percentile
Inventory​
diary, ??, steel water bottle, small staff, small dagger, waterproof cloak
Personality​
cautious, eager
Backstory​
He comes from a family with a tradition of giving their son a diary and kicking him out at 16. He has received extensive training in the art of survival.

Last edited:

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Adventurer's Guild Card​
2990dd27544f601faf05fd72c061b6f4.jpg
Bio​
NameDew Winter
Age19
RaceEvolved Human
OccupationPuppet Summoner/Lab assistant
GoalFiguring that one out
Appearance​
A fairly tall guy at 6ft 4in, white skin, brown eyes and black hair. While he isn't the best looking guy, he's still pretty attractive.
Skills​
1. Puppet Summon Creation: Infused with a special magic which caused him to evolve, he can also use this magic to give objects like dolls, armors and golems a pseudo-sentience, turning them into his loyal summons while also giving them the ability to grow and evolve.
2. Summon: Summons his summonable puppets.
3. True eyes: Gains the ability to sense the truth from lies, works on illusions as well. Active ability.
4. Karate blue belt: At least he won't get beaten up by a ten year old.
5. Quick Learner: Able to quickly grasp many things to an adept level, but it doesn't help him master anything.
Summons
1. Harold: A set of armor turned into a summon. Wields a halberd.
2. Blanc: A basic white runic gun turned into a summon.
3. Noir: A basic black runic gun turned into a summon.
4. Dawn: A stuffed bear plush turned into his first summon. Has more strength than meets the eye.
5. Lux: A 6ft mechanical beast type golem.
Personality​
He has decent social skills and was a part of his unis basketball team. Enjoys reading, eating and listening to music. He has a somewhat sarcastic side to him that comes out when he's stressed and tend to make plenty of dark jokes to enjoy the reaction of others. Hates drinking since the first time he drank he ended up blacked out in the girls dorms.
Backstory​
During high school, he got into a fight with his grandpa and stopped visiting him, after a few weeks which grandpa winters passes away of old age in his sleep. This has always been Dew's biggest regret. As he was entering his second year of university, a vortex opened under him bringing him to the sky archipelago. During the process he was infused with special magic causing him to evolve gaining magical abilities and a enhanced lifespan comparable to a demons. When he wakes up find himself under the care of Professor Yew, A kind old researcher working under the queen , who offers to help Dew adjust to the new world and gives him the job of being his research assistant. Dew decides to accept the offer due to the Prof. resembling his grandpa.

Dawn
Dawn.jpg
Harold
Harold.jpg
Blanc and Noir
Donner_(LN).png
Consider it white and blue for blanc
Lux
Lux.jpeg

Last edited:

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Adventurer's Guild Card​
Bio​
NameRose Wyvornkin
Age20
RaceDemon, from the Lower World
OccupationAssistant Ambassador, Sort of.
GoalFind a way to increase her lifespan to equal that of a dragon's.
Appearance​
Rose's bright pink eyes and pink strands between her brown locks are one of the few indications of her demon lineage. As part of the Ambassador group from the Red Dragons of the Albion Mountains, she can be found wearing a formal gown with a tiara and well braided hair when she is participating in important meetings. She tends to dress much more casually otherwise.
Skills​
  • Ice Magic - Rose is pretty decent at freezing stuff alive.
  • Draconic Blessing - Rose is a bit more resistant to damage than the usual adventurer.
  • Demonic Recovery - Eating flesh and blood can rapidly recover and heal wounds.
Personality​
>.>
Backstory​
Found abandoned in the mountains as a baby by a dragon, the dragon took pity on her and took her in. As such Rose was raised by a group of Red Dragons as family. Having been raised together with other younger dragons, she received the finest magical training one could imagine.
Kin of Dragons or not, she was at the end of the day a demon. At the age of 16, she went through her Coming of Age Ceremony - something that the others would not be going through anytime soon. A demon's age maybe long, but it is nothing compared to that of a dragon's. Realizing this, she made her goal to find a way to change her lifespan.
At the equivalent age of 20, a young dragon would usually become hot headed and yearn for adventure and would choose to leave their home. This was a long standing tradition amongst the dragons for it was believed to be what gave a dragon their wisdom when they returned. Rose being a demon, never had that period of hot headedness.
As a result when an Ambassador party to the Sky Archipelago was needed due to the extraordinary times due to the Worldshift, It was decided to send Rose as a part of it - a perfect excuse to then send Rose on an adventure and uphold tradition.
Rose thus found herself registering for the Adventurer's Guild, to not only uphold tradition but also to achieve her goal.

Also some other ideas I had. Use them as NPCs if you guys want to.
Adventurer's Guild Card​
Bio​
NameRakel Arakne
Age20
RaceIndependent Arakne, from the Sky Archipelago
OccupationWeaver
GoalBecome a Hivequeen and set up her own hive.
Appearance​
Rakel has extremely long Red-Purple hair with Golden eyes. She is always found wearing a silk Veil and has multiple protrusions on her body. Like most Arakne, she is always found wearing fashionable clothes often made of her own silk.
Goal: Become a Hivequeen and Set up her own hive.
Skills​
  • Weave - She can weave even the most complex of clothes.
  • Silkbind - Can produce silk and use it to bind enemies and set traps.
  • Infused Darkness - Rakel can strengthen her claws, protrusions and even her bite using Darkness Magic.
Personality​
She has a surprisingly warm personality. She is passionate about her craft and could talk endlessly about fabrics and weaving. She does try to emulate a bit of regality every once in a while, although she is not too successful. She is especially friendly towards her regular customers.
Backstory​
Rakel was a gifted child amongst her siblings. During her coming of age Ceremony, she chose to go Independent so that she can further her weaving and hopefully set up her own hive. She joined Adventurer's guild so she could obtain better fabrics and money, something very much required for her goals.

Adventurer's Guild Card​
Bio​
NameNova Yggdrasil
Age110
RaceSylph, an Air Elemental, from the Lower World
OccupationExplorer / Receptionist
GoalExterminate all Elementals Live an adventurous life
Appearance​
Nova has long Blonde hair and is usually found wearing clothes designed to look like a butterfly.
Skills​
  • Wind Magic - She is an Air Elemental after all.
  • Attract - Charms an enemy.
  • Sharpshooter - She is skilled with Bow and Arrow. She may or may not be cheating using Wind Magic.
Personality​
Nova has a gentle yet curious nature. She is prone to getting distracted though. While she prefers to explore new places, she works as a receptionist at the guild between quests.
Backstory​
Long ago, the four Elemental tribes lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Elementals attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him the most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an Sylph named Nova.
Being a free going spirit, she decided to become an adventurer as it lined up really well with what she wanted to do - explore. Between quests, she started helping out at the guild and became a part time receptionist.

Adventurer's Guild Card​
Bio​
NameRoxia "Kut" Lass
Age24
RaceHuman, from the Sky Archipelago
OccupationKnight
GoalBecome the(?) Sword Saint / Hero
Appearance​
Roxia has short black hair. She always carries a sword with her and tends to dress a bit more formal than your typical adventurer.
Skills​
  • Knight Oath - Casts a barrier to protect an ally
  • Flaming Strike - While Roxie is no good with Magic, she is quite decent at magic weapons. Her current weapon is a fire sword.
  • Shield Bash - Bashes her Shield hard against an enemy to deal an heavy impact.
Personality​
She tends to pretend to be the serious type. She is particularly fond of shopping.
Backstory​
During the Incident 10 years ago, Roxia had almost died. The sword saint back then had saved her from doom. Roxia had fallen in love and thus decided to aim for becoming the next sword saint. Then again with the calamity that the Worldshift was, she could even hope to become a mythical hero?

Owing to her late father's job at the house of Aster as a loyal guard, Roxia got selected as one of the young talents the house cultivated to serve as the houses' personal knight guards. Noticing her exceptional talent for swordplay, the lord of the city of Aster decided to further fund her knight training at the Royal Academy. Currently, she studies at the academy and serves as the personal guard of her liege, Sven Aster, the first son of the lord of Aster.

Last edited:

ObaSuzu

• Name: Maximilian Spellmeyer
  • Appearance: Standing average and lightly built, Maximilian is a young man with fair skin, blue eyes, and black hair. He wears a brightly-colored Prussian military uniform, including an iconic spiked leather helmet, the Pickelhaube or Pickelhelm.
  • Personality: Maximilian is naïve and timid. He gets easily scared over something strange and unusual to him while being awed by the world around him. He is also tactful, carefully preferring to accept someone's hospitality.
  • Backstory: Maximilian was born roughly in the 1840s in a Prussian town to a wealthy family. His father was a Junker, a noble honorific in Prussia, and his mother was a socialite. His parents lost their aristocratic status because of a controversial scandal, and they ended up living a poor lifestyle, including Maximilian, and they took part in low-paying jobs. During Maximilian's early life, he didn't attend school because his parents couldn't afford him to go. At the age of 14, his parents divorced, agreeing to go their separate ways. Since the divorce, Maximilian chose to stay with his mother, but his father technically took custody of him as it failed anyway.

At the age of 20, Maximilian joined the Prussian army as a soldier because he was simply interested in it and underwent military training for a few years. When the Franco-Prussian War came around, he took part in a battlefield, fighting against French soldiers and supporting German unification. When the Prussian soldiers were sleeping one night, Maximilian heard a weird sound and found a portal which eventually led him to Sky Archipelago. And this was where his story began.

Last edited:

Yamazu

NPC Profile​
1625412000408.png
Basic Information​
NameMelos / メロス
Brandメロンクリームソーダ
Man. Date06/04/2021
Exp. Date01/24/---- (The rest seems to have been scratched off...)
OccupationWandering Merchant
MotivationLoves to sell unique products to passerby's
Appearance​
On the surface, Melos appears to be a normal bottle straight from a Japanese vending machine. The cap and plastic wrap around the bottle are both green, but the base bottle itself is completely transparent. Its manufacture date and expiration date can be found on its underside, however, for some reason some parts of its expiry date have been scratched off, making the latter half unreadable. Another strange thing about its appearance is the content of the bottle itself. An observer simply looking upon Melos's body will notice a creamy liquid making up for about most of its body's insides. However, when one attempts to open Melos up and look into its contents from above, they will see nothing but void within Melos's body. It is almost as if light itself ceases to exist within the body of this bottle.
Skills​
Sodaproduction
Melos can create creamy melon-flavored soda in its body indefinitely. The rate at which it creates soda is comparable to the speed of which a standard kitchen faucet spews water. It can also launch the soda out of its body. This skill is often used in conjunction with other skills in Melos's arsenal.
Sodakinesis
Melos can move objects that have been soaked by its creamy melon-flavored soda at will. This includes Melos itself, as its bottle body contains the very liquid itself. The strength that sodakinesis is able to put into affected targets is about equivalent to the strength of an angsty teenage boy with anger issues.
Sodapropulsion
Melos can use the creamy melon-flavored soda in its body to propel itself towards its desired destination. While the speeds it can achieve while using its melon soda are rather impressive, it is difficult to steer the direction at which it flies mid-flight even with the help of Melos's other ability, sodakinesis.
Sodapathy
Melos can exchange thoughts with sentient creatures that have been soaked by its creamy melon-flavored soda. Affected targets need only to be soaked in Melos's melon soda once to be able to converse with Melos indefinitely. As only thoughts are being exchanged in the process of sodapathy, the matter of spoken tongues between caster and target is a non-issue.
Sodapocket
Melos can store objects that have been soaked by the creamy melon-flavored soda from its body, even if they should physically be incapable of going down the mouth of the bottle. Melos itself is unaware of how much it can store in its body, however, it claims that it is likely unable to store much. Objects stored within Melos's body are affected by the passage of time and the aftereffects of getting soaked by soda, making items like paper impossible to properly store within Melos without turning into mush and smelling like creamy melon soda.
Inventory​
Shoddy Merchant Cart
Melos uses this cart as a mobile shop stand. There's a small functioning vending machine installed on the side of the cart.
Soda Alchemy Kit
A strange alchemy kit centered around creating magical... soda? Perhaps calling them soda potions would be more appropriate.
Magical Refrigerator
Melos sleeps inside this refrigerator whenever it gets tired.
Personality​
Melos is a very cheerful sentient soda bottle that loves to trade. It enjoys the sight of customers enjoying its products. It also favors its regular customers, giving them some extra service whenever it can. Melos also loves to wander, so it's difficult to catch it in the same place on the same week.
History​
Nobody knows where Melos is from. It just suddenly appeared one day, cart in tow, and began selling soda potions and other strange items to adventurers. When asked about its origins, it refuses to elaborate on its past, often remarking that, "the past is the past, and the present, when I'm selling you my products, is all that matters."

Last edited:

PieCoNsUmEr

The Fisher Dragun
Adventurer's Guild Card
1624158742550.png
Bio

Name

Vytî name: Grass-Trooper (essentially vytî names have no vocal pronunciation so it’s just a direct translation of what they were called) Adventurer-known name: none

Intersex
Age9 years
RaceMana-Mutated Vytî
Vytî (plural: Vytó)

Appearance
Flower people, their head are shaped like closed flower with a missing petal. The “missing petal” area is where their faces are, their sclera are very slightly green tinted, with basically any color pupil. Their torsos are kind of like plant stalks, the diameter of which is usually around 7.5 cm. Their “arms” look like rolled up leaves, and end in holes that look like sleeves. In each of those “sleeves” are four short, retractable tendrils, they are used like fingers. They walk upright with three thick semi-prehensile root-like legs.

Vytó Stats
Average Height:120cm to 135cm
Average Lifespan:31 years
Maturity:12 years
Breeding age:14 years
Av. No. of young:Norm.: 4. Death: 2.
Population:Big
Temperament:Varies
Diet:Various plants, fungi, meats are typically fine but vytó are a bit picky with them (preferred rotting), can eat cooked food but to much salt make them sick, caffeine is poisonous to them while other things that are toxic to humans are like spices, bone dust is a traditional spice to the Vytó.

Biology
  • Vytó are hermaphrodites, individual vytó may have more traits identified by other race as feminine or masculine, but the average vytî comes off as intersex.
  • On rather rare occasions, vytó can grow from their dead. More likely to happen to individuals who stood out. These vytó have a tendency to be a touch more hardy than the average vytó.
  • Vytó mature in - stages,
    1. Seeds, they are brass in color, and around the size of a baseball. Good parents place in nutrient soil, and mantain the seeds environment with supplemented food such a carrion. Lasts: 3 weeks to three months.
    2. Sproutlings, look kind of like flower buds (no petals) with two large leaves that are vaguely cupped. Good parents would now guard their children on shifts, because many monster would eat an exposed magical plant. Lasts: 2-3 years.
    3. Growth, different enough to be considered a stage, (usually) when around half a meter in height, the sproutling will experience a period of fast growth, petals will develop somewhat, and the cupped leave will curl. Good parents will now guard their children extra hard, while also putting extra nutrients in the ground to help make sure the children will have enough resources to grow. Last: 1-2 weeks.
    4. Children, when the sprouting’s leaves have been curled for long enough, and the flower is mostly developed, a juvenile vytî will get up and move. Vytó children are brought into the tribe and taught, the culture with their children is similar to humans. This stage is until they are basically fully grown, and have developed sexual organs, but culturally they are still considered children till 14. Lasts: around ten years.
    5. Adult, as described at top, fully developed flower and sexual organs.
History
  • The race is rather young, only around five hundred years old.
  • The vytó haven’t been in a large scale conflict since creation.
Culture
  • Vytó live in a tribal structure, with no leaders, but elders generally guide and teach the tribe.
  • Vytî tribes have spread decently far, but nowhere near the point of goblins.
  • Vytó communicate non-verbally through arm-leaf and finger-tendril movement.
  • They’re cautiously peaceful when first approached by some race the the tribe hasn’t interacted with before.

Miscellaneous
  • The average Vytó can learn new languages (understand/write, can’t speak) faster than the average human.
OccupationExplorer
GoalFinding home and tribe.
Appearance
A 7.2 meter long flower-person-snake thing, their upper body is 2 m long. They have a main root-tail(5.2m), with four shorter(2.4m) slightly more prehensile root-tails that typically are wrapped around the main one. Their arms look like they’re wrapped in leaves (ordinary vytî arms look like rolled leaves), and their “hands” look like sleeves. Their head is a closed bronze colored perennial dahlia, they have pink eyes.
Skills
Can understand/write a dwarfish language of this world, is earth magically inclined, is large, probably tastes bad, pretty durable, can forage decently well.

Weaknesses
Doesn’t know how to properly move in their body yet. Is in a place so unfamiliar, it might as well be a different world (it isn’t). Isn’t to good at dealing with high pressure. Fears bad social interactions as bad as enraged dragons. Doesn’t know how to use magic.
Inventory
Nothing yet.
Personality
Shy, scared, confused, like a child who’s whole world is upside down. Hates disappointing others, would probably go into reclusion, but feels obligated to help.
Backstory
Their tribe hadn’t experienced a severe mana storm in a while, and had forgotten the signs and power of them. Was severely mutated and magically transported to some mysterious Archipelago.

Last edited:

Hiyama

Adventurer's Guild Card​
wp4014479.jpg
Bio​
NameYue
AgeIt's a secret
RaceFox Spirit
OccupationWanderer
GoalTo do no evil?
Appearance​
Aa... Don't mind the picture. It's just for administration. As for what I look like, I'm just your everyday fox underneath the transformation, I guess? Well... maybe you can describe to me the appearance of your favorite woman?
Skills​
- I know how to speak with others.
- I can make anybody to know how to read and write. Even your cat.
- People likes to kiss me, asking me to put my tongue in theirs. It's not romantic though. They want to swallow the little ball I have in my mouth. It is said that if they managed to observe the heaven, the earth and the human, they will gain preternatural knowledge. So... I can give knowledge if you win it? If you lose to me, your life is forfeit.
- Like I've said before, what you see may not be what actually is? Well... reality depends on perception though.
- I can transform things. They are impermanent though.
Inventory​
- The clothes I wore (maybe there are no clothes?)
- The old fan I have (is it really a fan?)
- the sword I carry (Do I really carry a sword?)
Personality​
You want to know more about me? I like learning things. I want to know things. I like to listen to gossip. I'm just curious about everything.
I like to eat too.
Backstory​
One day, there was a goddess whom was worshiped by people. The people created statues in the imagery of the goddess, in hope that the goddess will listen to their prayer. One day, there was a young man, some prince from a kingdom, who visited the village where the goddess was worshiped. Unlike what the others did, he fell in love to the image of the goddess carved in stone. The man proclaimed his love in front of the villagers, and took the statue away with him. Meanwhile, the villagers just went on with their lives, carving another statue for themselves.

The man's obsession with the statue made the goddess felt crept out. The man did unmentionable things in front of the statue, sometimes with the statue itself. He did not love the goddess, but the statue itself. Yet, with the statue being a conduit between her realm and the world, she can't help but felt defiled by the man's action. She couldn't not know what the man do in front of her statue.

Annoyed by this, the goddess at first send to the man the fairest beauty in the kingdom. She made the maiden fall in love with the man. The king, seeing the maiden whose beauty is unmatched, agreed to have the woman become the candidate of the prince's wife. The man agreed with this, because he believed that he must do his duty as a prince of the kingdom. At first, the woman believed that he reciprocated her feelings. But after the woman gave birth to a son on her first try. The man became more apathetic to her existence. He let her bought what she wanted, get her what she asked. Yet, there was no affection behind those actions.

She at first did not thought of anything, seeing a statue of a woman in her husband's private room. As she investigated, she knew it was the statue of a goddess worshiped in a far off land. As there was the freedom of religion in their country, she just thought her husband was just a devout believer. Yet, when the old rumor creep in between the maid, of the days where her husband did things with the statue, she began to look more into it.

At the same time, the goddess knew her problem couldn't be solved with that woman. She asked goddess of sun in another world, Amaterasu, for a solution to this. Between the residents of the heaven, though, Yue just had the bad luck being chosen to seduce the prince. With her kind's ability to transform into any shape they want, she was transported to the world where the goddess reside.

Being a lazy fox, she just transformed her appearance into that of the goddess who asked this to her, and went to tne prince's place. The prince who saw her did fall in love with her, and she was forcibly made into concubine number 1. The goddess felt angered at her actions, and took away most of her power as heavenly fox. The first woman who married the prince felt jealousy as she felthe prince only gave Yue his affection. The prince, though, was the worst. Almost 24 hours a day, she was accompanied by the prince. In five years, she had given birth to numerous children, and the prince didn't intend to stop. The king and queen even advised the prince to stop, seeing too many heirs could destabilize their kingdom with civil war. Yet, the prince ignored the advice.

As time passes, the prince became a king. He grew old, alongside the queen. The religion of the goddess became more widespread as the people saw Yue as a living incarnation of the goddess with her unaging beauty. For the goddess herself, she sent some more girls in the direction of the prince, yet they all fail to gain the affection of the prince. The son of the first prince committed incest with his half siblings, and take the throne succeeding the prince. As for her, she disappeared from the kingdom as the prince breathe out his last breath. As for civil war, her children never instigate any. While most of her children were blessed with above average magic power, they also inherited her laziness and disinterest in the worldly affair, especially as they saw their brother from another mother being pushed to be able to do this and that by that insecure mother.

The end.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Adventurer's Guild Card​
Bio​
NameWyrran 'Old Man' Griswold
Usually referred to by his last name
AgePhysically: 50s, makes himself appear to be in his late 60s-70s Mentally: 5(Is what many would like to say, but he shows intelligence and wisdom matching his long life) Chronologically: Approximately 86,000 years
Race[Base Human] Quasi-Divinity
OccupationProfessional 'Arrogant Noble Smacker'
GoalFight stronger enemies until he finds a place to settle down comfortably.
Appearance​
Standing 6'4, Griswold has an extremely muscular build and surprisingly scar-free body that he usually hides under large, baggy clothes, giving him the appearance of a fat, disheveled old man along with his only slightly above average face. Though if one actually paid attention, they'd notice his strangely well-groomed pitch black hair with few interspersed streaks of glistening silver strands and a fully black beard, as well as the profound silver-specked black eyes containing liveliness not usually seen in a man of his physical age. Covering the entirety of his broad back is an incredibly intricate monochrome "tattoo" of a beautiful woman with black hair and eyes raising a nine-tailed scourge over masses of indiscernible bodies. He tends to wear loose robes on his torso with flowing pants, allowing ease of movement, usually with a monochrome theme. He is also never without his trusty normal-looking mug and cigar. When he isn't masquerading as a drunkard old man and dresses up properly, he'd definitely be considered a Baddass Old Man by men everywhere.
Skills​
Sickening Martial Arts Talent
Old Man Griswold's talent in martial arts is in one word, sickening. He can master any form of martial arts that he is physically capable of performing with a single glance, and if he doesn't have the required appendages to perform the art, he will recreate them with his Aura. He also improves upon every martial art he's learned passively as he uses them, including the pathways for his Mana and Aura to make them flow as effectively as possible while performing the art.​
'Senses That Pierce The Edge of Existence'
It has been remarked by multiple Divinities and Eldritch of many shapes and forms that Griswold has senses more powerful and accurate than even some of the most powerful Ascended beings, and some claim that if he truly tried, he'd be able to directly see past The Edge of Existence were he to make his way there. The reliability of these claims has been debated for millenia, but what is concretely known about Griswold's senses is that he is capable of seeing, hearing, smelling, and feeling other dimensions and planes, especially when they are overlapping his current location. This includes metaphysical dimensions/planes such as the Energy Planes.​
Unparalleled Energy Sensitivity and Control
Griswold's powerful senses and millenia of training grant him unparalled ease of control over almost all types of Energy(Worldly, Universal, Existential) he has come into contact with. It takes mere seconds for him to adjust to the energies of a new world and begin circulating them through his body, adding it to his Formless Existence Art.​
True Existential Physique
Although when Griswold obtained this Phsyique he could have shaped his physical form into any he sees fit, he decided to remain true to his nature and let his Domains and Principles shape his form. This led to him retaining a body very similar to his original one, just with much, much more potent and efficient parts. Muscles, tendons, bones, organs, etc. all was elevated to a state fitting a being that stands high in the hierarchy of Existence such as Grimwold. This includes his nervous system and mental faculties, so he has the processing power to match his physical capabilities, as well as his senses.​

The most noticeable visual change caused by obtaining the True Existential Physique is his hair which became silkier and turned into a darker black, with the added silver streaks. This is due to this Dominion over Space. His skin also became smoother and he lost most of his bodily hair.​
Lower Forms of True Existential Physique:
  • Quasi-Existential Physique(Or just Existential Physique)
  • True Universal Physique
  • Quasi-Universal Physique(Universal Physique)
  • True Worldly Physique
  • Quasi-Worldly Physique(Worldly Physique)
  • True Divine/Godly/Eldritch/Chaotic Physique and their Quasi- Forms
Formless Existence Art
This self-created art is the culmination of Griswold's millenia of training and life experience. Using his knowledge of thousands of various powerful arts and techniques, from cultivation arts that go against the heavens, to mana control techniques, and even elementalist practice forms, he created the Formless Existence Art that allows the simultaneous training and use with every type of energy in existence once one comes into contact with it. It was tailor made to Griswold, as he was the creator and it's foundations lie in his own Existence, therefore it is impossible for others to use the art unless they build it from the ground up, which will in turn make it fundamentally different from Griswold's creation.​

Fundamentally the Formless Existence Art is a way to train the body, mind, and soul with all types of energy simultaneously, but due to Griswold's talent in martial arts, the Art also automatically adjusts itself to each technique/art/form Griswold learns and incorporates it into the Art, causing it to constantly evolve and better itself.​
Due to the nature of the Formless Existence Art as a culmination of all of Griswold's knowledge, as well as having its own processing abilities, it grants Griswold eidetic memory as well as the ability to almost instantly learn new languages and speak, read, and write them proficiently.​
The Formless Existence Art can be used as a broad term to refer to nearly all of Griswold's active skills, therefore only the most notable ones will be mentioned after this.​
The Formless Existence Art has developed a sentient consciousness and has its own Spark of Divinity. Named 'Delmirev' (or just 'Del') by Griswold, and usually referred to as "Glutton".​
Dominion Over Space
Griswold's first Domain was Space, which he focused on so that he could escape his homeworld. He has perfect control over Space and all the abilities it encompasses.​
Planeswalking and Interdimensional Travel
Using his Dominion over Space and his other gathered Authorities, Griswold can walk through Planes and jump between Dimensions limitlessly.​
Former Paladin of Loviatar, Goddess of Pain
Although Griswold gave up his title as Paladin, even before he left his homeworld Panyth he became good friends with Loviatar, and that relationship continues to this day, despite Griswold long having passing her in strength. Griswold retained the Stigmata on his back even after his acquisition of the True Existential Physique, therefore he carries some of Loviatar's power with him, even if he never uses it. However, if he were to use it, he'd be capable of bringing the full wrath of a Goddess down upon his enemies, and send mortals and even some Ascended beings to everlasting torment.​

Loviatar would willingly and welcomingly help Griswold to the best of her abilities if Griswold asked, no matter what the request was.​
Inventory​
Mark IX Formless Armament 'Luundift'
Using his Formless Existence Art, Griswold created this sentient artifact. It has gone through many reiterations and evolutions, and is now on it's ninth and final version. This artifact is capable of taking any form the contracted user wishes and developing it into its most perfect and efficient form, similar to how the Formless Existence Art acts on techniques, arts, and forms. All forms are developed into a variation that can be fueled off the Energy that is most compatible with its uses, making it the perfect tool for Griswold.​

The Mark IX Formless Armament has no mass or volume restrictions, as long as the form it takes is fundamentally used for battle, war, and destruction of any type. Yes, that means Griswold could wish for it to turn into a planet-sized star destroyer, and it would work. But he doesn't, because that's boring. The mechanisms behind this are extremely convoluted, therefore they won't be described.​
The exception to the above rule is when the Armament is in stand-by or storage mode. Griswold tends to wear it as a piece of jewelry, usually an intricately designed ring or pendant, and also uses it as a spatial artifact to store his items, since it's less of a hassle than manually opening a tear in Space to access his stuff. It has near unlimited space inside, and items can be selectively frozen, slowed down, or sped up in time. They are catalogued and therefore even if Griswold were to physically enter the space, he wouldn't have to deal with a bunch of junk everywhere. He can also just ask the Armament itself to retrieve what he wants for him, saving him the effort.​
It has obtained a sentient consciousness that Griswold named 'Luundift'(Or 'Luna') and is connected to the Formless Existence Art's 'Delmirev', sharing its Spark of Divinity. Griswold refers to Luna as "beansprout". They can be likened to siblings, Del the older shota brother, and Luna the younger loli sister. Griswold treats them as if they were his own children, because in a sense they are.​
Mark IX Formless Armament 'Luundift' is bonded to Griswold in almost every way conceivable, and this was done on its own accord much to Griswold's chagrin. It is impossible for others to wield Luundift, and attempting to do so will result in certain death by one of many ways.​
Divine Artifact 'Flask of Dynros'
Despite its lackluster name, the Flask of Dynros is quite a powerful artifact if used in the right hands. Griswold's hands definitely aren't.​

The Flask of Dynros has the ability to create an unlimited amount of whatever alcoholic beverage the contracted user desires, including those of magical origin. But Griswold only uses it for his own daily alcohol needs, to the chagrin of Loviatar and the amusement of Dynros, Host of the Masquerade.
It is also near-indestructible due to its status as Divine Artifact.​
The Flask of Dynros is contracted to Griswold, therefore it won't work if stolen or attempted to use without permission. If such a case happens, depending on its users' wishes, it can either make the liquid inside simply water, or a very potent poison that can even kill a Divinity without specific resistance towards poison.​
Divine Artifact 'Light of Aishralim'
It's just a cigar that never runs out. Oh, its composition can also be changed into any drug or chemical substance the contracted user wishes. Except, as with the Flask of Dynros, Griswold just uses it for lackluster uses. He usually has it set as a medicinal herb that has the effect of calming one down and increasing the regeneration of stamina, though because it is only a low-magic concoction, it doesn't do much to a Quasi-Divinity with no need to eat, drink, or sleep.​

Similar to the Flask of Dynros, it is contracted to Griswold and is impossible to take it apart, ignite, or otherwise use it in any form without permission, though it has no lethal countermeasure like the Flask, it can be teleported to Griswold at will and will mark the person who tried to steal and/or use it in Griswold's mindscape.​
Personality​
Griswold is a battle maniac through and through, but he knows well to keep his friends and family close, and he treats them well. He takes a particular interest in beating up arrogant nobles, especially their sons. He is a true believer in an eye for an eye, and will dish out revenge with interest more exaggerated than a loan sharks.

His weapon of choice is a battle shovel.
Backstory​
Wyrran Griswold was born on a Low World named Panyth, a world that was spatially locked, and was born an orphan. He didn't have a particularly hard life, but growing up how he did is enough to make anyone toughen up. He cared for the other kids in the orphanage as an older brother figure, even if he was the same age as them. He quickly discovered his talent in martial arts and used it well, becoming one of the most powerful men on Panyth in the future. During his uprising he became a Paladin of Loviatar, and was her most trusted friend and confident later in their lives. When he was in his 50s, he gained unaging immortality, and lived on Panyth for hundreds of years, later going into obscurity and spending his days like a drunkard while punishing arrogant nobles that came to bother him. During one of such days, he met the High Elf girl who would become his sole disciple. He trained her in all he knew while simultaneously trying to find a way to leave Panyth for the greater universe, and gained Dominion over Space as well as Quasi-Divinity, which he could have obtained centuries prior but never did. He left Panyth without telling anyone, leaving only a short note for his disciple that didn't explain much.

Unbeknownst to Griswold, Loviatar left some additional instructions for his elven disciple. Though Griswold left first, both found their way into Existence proper. They took their own routes, and had their own adventures, but they met several times through the millenia, either unbeknownst to both or one was aware while the other wasn't. They also had their proper reunions where they spoke of their travels throughout the countless Worlds. Both ascended to the heights of Existence, his disciple now re-named 'Aurora' settling down long ago while Griswold continues his journey to find rest and relaxation in retirement, while continuing to fight stronger and stronger enemies until he does so.

This brings us to now, where Griswold is taking a short vacation on a magical world where anomolies are common. Objects and people from other worlds, an entire floating archipelago, and much, much more.
Continuing with his usual behavior, Griswold registers at the Archipelago's Adventurers Guild to pass time as he has a relaxing break from wresting with Space Whales and beyond.

Last edited:

Akeolxero

Adventurer's Guild Card​
Aria.png
Bio​
NameAria Vitri
AgeI'm 15
RaceI don't know, Systeria says it's '???' but I can't understand what she's saying. If I knew I still wouldn't tell anyone.
OccupationI'm a Mage for now, I'll probably find change it soon
GoalI want to get stronger so that I can protect myself and those i care about should another tragedy befall me.
Appearance​
Do I really have to put this on the card?
Fine.
I'm 5'10", have B cup breasts, green eyes and orange hair. I tend to wear a hooded short sleeved combat dress with tights and ankle boots. Saying anything more would be an invasion of privacy
Skills​
Tch, why should I tell you my skills.
Remnant Skills - Remnants of her previous world that she brought along to her new one.
  • Perfect Fire Affinity LVL EX. - Passive - She has a 100% affinity for fire. It's mere child's play to engulf armies in a sea of flame. 50% damage resistance to fire based attacks. Effectiveness of fire based spells and skills increased by 50%. Cast time of fire based spells decreased by 25%. Mana cost of fire based spells and skills decreased by 25%. Lifetime of flames increased by 50%. Unaffected by drastic increases in Temperature.
  • Perfect Shadow Affinity LVL EX. - Passive - She has a 100% affinity for shadow. Unmatched stealth by all except the most skilled assassins. 50% damage resistance to shadow based attacks. Effectiveness of shadow based spells and skills increased by 50%. Cast time of shadow based spells decreased by 25%. Mana cost of shadow based spells and skills decreased by 25%. 100% damage increase to those unaware of you presence. Her is hard to notice under normal circumstances and near impossible to notice when she's hiding it. Can not be blonded by shadow based spells or skills. Shadow element from Forulam has corrosive properties.
  • Perfect Light Affinity LVL EX. - Passive - She has a 100% affinity for light. The aura of a saintess, with the healing potential to match. 50% damage resistance to light based attacks. Effectiveness of light based spells and skills increased by 50%. Effectiveness of healing and support skills increased by a further 50%(additive). Cast time of light based spells decreased by 25%. Mana cost of light based spells and skills decreased by 25%. Can not be blinded with light based spells or skills.
  • Perfect Spatial Affinity LVL EX. - Passive - She has a 100% affinity for spatial abilities. Mounts are a pain, just teleport. Backlash received from overuse decreased by 50%. Uses before overuse increased by 40%(mass multiplied by distance traveled). Cast time of spatial spells decreased by 50%. Efficiency of spatials spells and skills increased by 75%(distance traveled per unit of mana). Teleports with a distance under 50 metres are cast instantly with a cooldown of 3 seconds, cooldown can be bypassed for 10x backlash received.
Racial Skills - Skills governed by Aria's race.
  • ??? LVL 0 - Passive - Heals a constant 1% of total hp every 5 seconds (with the speed some battles progress at, this amount is negligible). Amount healed increased by 0.1% every level(I stand corrected).
  • ??? LVL EX. - Passive - Upon dying, the user will revive within a single day. If the user's soul is shattered through any means, the soul's remnants will remain and reform within a week. No cooldown. User will not physically age past 18.
  • ??? LVL EX. - Passive - All fire based attacks except for cold type fires heal you. Take double damage from cold attacks.
  • Perfect Dark Star Affinity LVL EX. - Passive - She has a 100% affinity for dark star abilities. All shall tremble in the wake of this malevolent flame. A unique fusion between the shadow element and the fire element and easily corrode through most types of armour and turns all other types of fire it encounters into the user's fire. Holds untold destructive potential but costs an immense amount of mana. Hard to control. Immunity to all fire based attacks. Effectiveness of dark star based spells and skills increased by 70%. Cast time of fire based spells decreased by 40%. Mana cost of dark star based spells and skills decreased by 25%. Lifetime of flames increased by 50%.
Other Skills - Skills that don't belong in any of the previous categories.
  • Appraisal - I don't think I need to explain this.
Inventory​
There's too much to list and even if there was enough space to say it all it would be a waste of both my time and yours to tell you.
Personality​
I'm a sociable person... Or I was until THAT night. I will try to avoid conversation if possible and will only converse using a notepad and pen.

(Creator) She tends to shy away from conversation out of fear it may bring up some traumatising memories of the night her, and her entire village were burnt to ashes. If she is forced to converse with another living creature she will tend to act rude and disrespectful with a few exceptions, one of which being Systeria, her system. She is mute and only converses through the use of a notepad and pen she carries in her inventory. Has minor trust issues for some reason.
Backstory​
I used to live in a world called Forulam. A world of magic and wonder. I had all I could ever want, a loving family, a group of close friends and genius levels of talent in magic, but that talent in magic would result in the death of all those close to me.

During one of my more... fervent training sessions something distracted me, I think it was my oldest sister calling for dinner but I can't seem to remember, and I was forced to make my back home.

While I was sleeping, mother woke me as a fire was raging through the village. A forest fire, which I later discovered to have been sparked by my fireballs during practice, had torn through the village and killed most of its inhabitants.

As my mother and I were about to exit our 2 storey house, some charred debris fell and crushed her head along with her right shoulder and most of her arm. The last thing I remember was crying while shaking her gruesome corpse in a naïve attempt to get her to 'wake up' as I was slowly engulfed by my own flames.

(Creator) After supposedly accidentally cremating herself within her own house, she found herself within a pitch black void, where her consciousness began to fade in and out repeatedly, resulting in her only getting small snippets of whatever the divine being that threw her into the world of AGSA was saying. She descends like a meteor(literally) upon the archipelago. Information further in the past will be covered in side stories and information in the backstory is covered in more detail in the prologue
Yes I took the Dark Star element from 'Nanomancer Reborn - I've become a snow girl?'
For anyone who's read the above book past Ch 180, Aria's race has the same name and general abilities as Yin's race but is somewhat tweaked.
I took heavy inspiration for Aria's unique system from the system contained in the aforementioned webnovel. The stats, titles, skills and classes work in much the same way even extending to class ups. A few skill differences such as the system giving quests (if there is a quest requirement for classing up, and for unlocking new aspects of her new race) and it is much harder to level up as it relies on quests on top of Exp. Also skill levels are a thing and they only require Exp. Money can be stored within the system but will not be gained from killing entities unless they had Bronze, Silver or Gold Pieces on them.

Last edited:

BB_Tensei

Adventurer's Guild Card​
4192b6724580d3c89cca5808fc0c39db.jpg
Bio​
NameIm Proper
Age300.2
RaceHuman-ish
OccupationPlumber
GoalLife without work
Appearance​
A fresh looking middle aged man with a slight pot belly and well trimmed hair and face.
Skills​
Reading, Writing, Life Magic, Plumber Art IV
Inventory​
A dollar and a dime. The dime is of local currency. The dollar is of a nonexistent country which has its own dollars.
Personality​
Chaotic Slothful. Further shares the vices of Greed and Envy in equal proportion, but drowns them in enough alcohol to convert them into virtues, whenever his budget allows.
Backstory​
Spontaneously spawned inside a kitchen, while the middle aged wizard owner couple were having a physical dispute over the state of the dishes. Whether it was the result of failed spellcraft or especially potent curses mitigated by a dormant love for each other, a powerful plumber given form and function. After providing the family with a kitchen sink and automagic dishwasher, the man felt his energies wane and retired to a mountain peak to cultivate for 300 years. Upon descending to eat for the first time since then, he discovered he had become human and barely retained his powers, thus had to resort to an Adventurer's Guild registration to make ends meet.

Novel Here

Last edited:

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Adventurer's Guild Card​
Bio
NameAnya Featherdown
Anastasia Snowfeather
Age47
RaceFeather folk
OccupationScout
Princess of the Featherfolk, 31st in line for the throne
Goal- Get strong enough to protect the Monarch and Featherfolk kingdom (Roost).
- Find a strong and handsome husband who I can continue the line with.
Appearance
A woman who looks like she's in her early twenties.
Blonde hair that has a golden sheen to it, and blue eyes with gold rings around the iris.
Pale and healthy skin that never tans and is soft to the touch.
She possesses a large pair of pure white feathered wings that are as pristine as freshly fallen snow.
Her attire usually consists of a white dress, elbow-length gloves and white stockings, along with an ornate yet very sharp sword seen held by many members of the Featherfolk army.
Skills
Aerial combat
Flight
Transformation
- She can transform into a pure white bird of any kind. Often with a crown - or a single feather - of gold.
-
As part of the royal family, she has the ability to transform into a white ice phoenix and be reborn if she willingly sacrifices herself for her loved one/s with no regrets. Doing this results in regressing back into an egg while having memory loss, needing to learn everything from scratch once again. However, skills will be learned faster than before.
Featherfolk Military swordsmanship
Wind magic
Ice magic
Night vision
Sound magic
- can be used for communicating long distances, translating foreign languages, enchanting through song, disorienting targets or even damaging them
Cold resistance
Inventory
Featherfolk Army sword
210 Gold, 50 Silver
An invitation from Sir Gawrgaru and Lady Luna for a party at Conshire Isle
A Pamphlet titled: "Tourist Guide and All You Need to Know about Sky Archipelago for Otherworlders!"
Personality
Adaptable
Can keep a secret
Bright, fresh and pure
Backstory
Joined the Featherfolk army when she was 16.
Rose through ranks and is currently a scout.
Was ordered to scout out the newcomers and learn all she can about them while determining if they're a threat to the monarchy, or not.

Hope that was okay
>w<

X

Last edited: