AI Art Game (Last one to post a new image wins)

Traineye

Agentt's true form (found image)

agentt's true form.jpg

K5Rakitan

Level 34 ๐Ÿ‘ช ๐Ÿ’ Pronouns: she/whore โ™€
I am confused, what in the world is any of this? :blob_no: :blob_hmm_two: :blob_cookie:
I'm giving you another go and choosing the prompt more carefully:
1.jpg

That didn't go as well as I hoped, but it kinda works.

If anyone else wants me to do them again, please let me know! I only get so many free credits a day, but I'll do what I can.

Aaqil

Cookies!
View attachment 15282

If anyone else wants me to do them again, please let me know! I only get so many free credits a day, but I'll do what I can.
Ties are horrible abominations that should have no place in fashion, and suits are a pain, :blob_cookie:
I don't want to die from asphyxiation, nor do I want my shoulders to be locked in place! :blob_catflip: :blob_cookie:

K5Rakitan

Ties are horrible abominations that should have no place in fashion, and suits are a pain, :blob_cookie:
I don't want to die from asphyxiation, nor do I want my shoulders to be locked in place! :blob_catflip: :blob_cookie:
I generally agree, and there was no suit and tie in the prompt, but some people like that stuff and look good in it. I'll give it another shot and make sure you don't wind up in a suit this time . . .
1.png

rb9z1n4F6MBDWUspVO3d--1--KK5GW.jpg

I ran starryai and nightcafe with the same prompt at the same time.

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
View attachment 15282

Do me I guess?

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
If it isn't too much trouble, could you do me? The resulting image might give me an idea or two.

J_Chemist

Seeing the slow evolution of AI-Generated images and watching them produce such realistic depictions of people is honestly both fascinating and terrifying.

This thread is just one example of that, from the anime girls to the pictures of people that could be passed off as authentic.

Either way, let's throw in a random @greyblob.
1663210239510.png

Really fits the tsundere vibe going around.

K5Rakitan

Seeing the slow evolution of AI-Generated images and watching them produce such realistic depictions of people is honestly both fascinating and terrifying.

This thread is just one example of that, from the anime girls to the pictures of people that could be passed off as authentic.

Either way, let's throw in a random @greyblob. View attachment 15294

Really fits the tsundere vibe going around.
Here's one for you ๐Ÿ˜˜
1.jpg

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
Nice, but who is it? Here's one to represent you:
View attachment 15281
Daym. that's scarily accurate. That's how I exactly looked like 4 years ago-- Long hair, skew-eyed, and that jacket. I had one of those until some rando accidentally took it for himself. Oh my!! High school is a jerk. Now, I am just a glasses-wearing nerd who's barely surviving college.