Writing Prompt Ajin: Demi Human

Euphoria723

You found out are an Ajin. A demi human. You have god level regenerative abilities and have control of Invisible Black Matter, aka Black Ghost. You could literally turn into minced meat and still regenerate and be alive. You can die of old age and feel pain though.
The government like experiencing on ajin. You got captured but escaped after a year of experimenting. What do you want to do? Start an Ajin Uprising?
More info on prompt idea: https://www.google.com/search?q=aji...&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&safe=active&ssui=on

atgongumerki

should it be of any interest: black matter is always invisible cause it does not interact with light; else ignore me

Lynet

I would want to change my name and relocate my location to another remote area or places that haven't heard of Ajins. Live the rest of my life in peace and maybe have a therapy (hallucinations / weird dreams too real excuses) so I don't become insane.

With my character I don't think I would've started uprising as I am not ambitious and are selfish of my time. Such as reading or be lazy and not needing to worry them about tracking me because I'm actively "open" to my enemies.

This is all hypothetical as I haven't experienced this and you do change your personality after such disastrous events.

Kyrian_Clawraithe

Honestly if the experiments only take part of my day and I get to see the results and suggest additional experiments, then I wouldn't try to escape.

I am an extremely curious person who is detached from his own pain(I notice pain and am annoyed by it but it's never been anything more than an annoyance even when I got hit by a car), so it wouldn't be a problem for me.

My ultimate goal would be to fit it into a crispr type virus so that it would act as an uncontrollable carrier. Free regeneration for all at the expense at a little annoyance for me.

Euphoria723

Honestly if the experiments only take part of my day and I get to see the results and suggest additional experiments, then I wouldn't try to escape.

I am an extremely curious person who is detached from his own pain(I notice pain and am annoyed by it but it's never been anything more than an annoyance even when I got hit by a car), so it wouldn't be a problem for me.

My ultimate goal would be to fit it into a crispr type virus so that it would act as an uncontrollable carrier. Free regeneration for all at the expense at a little annoyance for me.
your reply is out of this world. A bit like the mc of the anime, no grudge

and no it's not just part of the day, it's 24/7 you cant even sleep a wink

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Nothing. I'll do absolutely nothing.

I've read the manga thrice and I've known what shit like this would lead to. If we're talking about the same universe where the preconception of an Ajin is warped to the point where we're nothing but exploited test subjects and freaks of nature below human, it's best I lay low and avoid any sharp object. Fuck it, go live in a farmyard and cut all contacts, family members as well.

It doesn't matter if I can't die or can infinitely regenerate. I'm outgunned, outnumbered and if I'm found out, can never hide but only run to prolong my capture.

The only thing I could do is stay silent, and hope some guy like Sato sniff me out.

BenJepheneT

bet he thinks cifer from Bleach is a good character

Kyrian_Clawraithe

That would not make for an effective experiment. Subjects need to return to base levels for each trial or it is a completely bogus experiment.

Yiphen

Chaotic Lil' Demon
Well, the first thing I'd do after escaping is to go to a different country (duh). Or, maybe not. The preferred destination would be the USA. After that, I'd take advantage of my immortality to increase my pain tolerance (through completely non-sketchy means) and figure out how to work with my new invisible reaper. Since I've read the novel and know that the ghosts can act independently, I'd teach it combat training.
While doing so, I'd also brush up on medicine and anatomy.
When I'm completely confident in myself, I'd look for a black market dealer and start selling organs. Maybe also join an organization and try to rise up the ranks. Being immortal and being the overlord of a gang would make it pretty hard to end the organization.
After I'm satisfied with what I've earned and learned, I'll quietly retire after finding a (hopefully demi-human) successor.

Simple.

BenJepheneT

Well, the first thing I'd do after escaping is to go to a different country (duh). Or, maybe not. The preferred destination would be the USA. After that, I'd take advantage of my immortality to increase my pain tolerance (through completely non-sketchy means) and figure out how to work with my new invisible reaper. Since I've read the novel and know that the ghosts can act independently, I'd teach it combat training.
While doing so, I'd also brush up on medicine and anatomy.
When I'm completely confident in myself, I'd look for a black market dealer and start selling organs. Maybe also join an organization and try to rise up the ranks. Being immortal and being the overlord of a gang would make it pretty hard to end the organization.
After I'm satisfied with what I've earned and learned, I'll quietly retire after finding a (hopefully demi-human) successor.

Simple.
Isn't that exactly what Sato did lmao