Alerts and Avatars

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
The alert didn't show up in main Scribble Hun Page, as well as the in sync between the forum account and the main page. ( Even if you have an avatar in the main page, you would have to manually add it yourself in the forum page. )

*Didn't want to make another thread but I think the tags for forums are missing*

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
The alert didn't show up in main Scribble Hun Page, as well as the in sync between the forum account and the main page. ( Even if you have an avatar in the main page, you would have to manually add it yourself in the forum page. )

*Didn't want to make another thread but I think the tags for forums are missing*
they're kinda separate yanno, alerts for the main site would just be for the main site. And the alerts for the forums would be just for the forum

same with avatars you need to manually change your avatar for both

Kuro_0ni

I finally got one ^_^
Noticed that too, I had both on and SH receives different alerts from SHF. But it would makes sense to separate both.

amilhs

I was going to create a thread like this..
So ill just post my suggestions here.
@Tony,
What @GDLiZy said.. can i make a suggestions?
Can you make SH and SHF alerts as one. While opening SH you can also receive alerts from SHF and while opening SHF you can also receive alerts from SH.
Also the followers and following..or just make SH and SHF one..xD

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
Was going to create a thread like this..
So ill just post my sugeestion here.
@Tony,
What @GDLiZy said.. can i make a suggestion?
Can you make SH and SHF alerts as one. While opening SH you can also receive alerts from SHF and while opening SHF you can also receive alerts from SH.
Also the followers and following..or just make SH and SHF one..xD
There might become some confusion if you combine them as one

Since the alerts here on the forum mostly focused on what's happening here on the forum

while the alerts for the main site would usually be for the novels you're following or authors.

amilhs

There might become some confusion if you combine them as one

Since the alerts here on the forum mostly focused on what's happening here on the forum

while the alerts for the main site would usually be for the novels you're following or authors.
I think no.
Just like NU and NUF theyre one.. just by opening NU i can receive alerts from NUF..
And alerts cant be confusing cuz what you receive from SH and SHF are one so by just clicking whatever alerts you have..you will be just redirectrd to either SH or SHF..
Isnt that easy? Not like you will be switching..SH or SHF everytime for the alerts..

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Also if no one noticed, user number on sh and shf are different

Arcturus

CEO of Cat Corps
Also if no one noticed, user number on sh and shf are different
I'm actually rather curious how the numbers were ordered, since not including test accounts I was the 13th user but with the tests I was 56. And on the forum I'm 23.

Ddraig

I'm actually rather curious how the numbers were ordered, since not including test accounts I was the 13th user but with the tests I was 56. And on the forum I'm 23.
It does not seem to follow any pattern.... I have 121 on sh and 87 on shf

Arcturus

CEO of Cat Corps
Maybe it's based off when you logged into the forum? I logged in very early on after creating my SH account, before the forum was enabled.

Ddraig

Maybe it's based off when you logged into the forum? I logged in very early on after creating my SH account, before the forum was enabled.
Then again not everyone has accessed the forum ever but you can tag them here, I think it is based on when the user first logged in or was mentioned here

Stormie

[Kite-Flying On A Boat ⛵]
I got 54 on SH and 21 on SHF. I guess I agree that it was based on the order of when the users first logged in. And that they are separate from each other and thus, the randomness of both your numbers when put side by side.

Hopetoread

I am for the separate profile pages , because as stated above they serve two different purposes. Instead of combining the two alerts maybe it is possible to place the link to the The Lounge alert thread right beside the forum alert ?