All the best ideas are on the toilet

ConcubusBunny

Chaotic lewd enby bunny. They/them
Hello my lovely guys, gala and enby pals, so this a weird one so little while ago while I was in dah toilet something odd happened, I went on Wattpad, yeah I know they aren't exactly known for writing master pieces they tell decent stories. Anyway when I noticed on my trashy fem deku fanfic it had an LGBT tag so I came over here to add the tag to my web novel but it doesn't exist I wanna why not? Okay I know why not but like could the mod team add it to the site. Yeah I Know it's weird ass thing to obsess over but I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Hello my lovely guys, gala and enby pals, so this a weird one so little while ago while I was in dah toilet something odd happened, yeah I know they aren't exactly known for writing master pieces they tell decent stories. Anyway when I noticed on my trashy fem deku fanfic it had an LGBT tag so I came over here to add the tag to my web novel but it doesn't exist I wanna why not? Okay I know why not but like could the mod team add it to the site. Yeah I Know it's weird ass thing to obsess over but I couldn't stop thinking about it.
I'm not sure what exactly you wanted to say, but you want an LGBT tag, right?

Unnecessary, we have the "Boys Love" and "Girls Love" genres. Use those instead.

There are also the "Bisexual Protagonist" and the "Transgender" tags in case those apply to what you want.

There is also the "Gender Bender" genre in case you need it.

MrTiemos

DinoSir, thank you very much!
I am here to argue the title of this thread as all my best ideas have come to me either when I am about to sleep, while I’m sleeping, or just after I wake up but I’m still laying in bed (lazing about).
Had a few good ones while driving and during the middle of a work shift too…

Regardless, I put forth that sleep is the best for the imagination!

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
first of all, the toilet is indeed the best place to have a think.
second, this is ininteligible

D

Deleted member 43864

Hello my lovely guys, gala and enby pals, so this a weird one so little while ago while I was in dah toilet something odd happened, yeah I know they aren't exactly known for writing master pieces they tell decent stories. Anyway when I noticed on my trashy fem deku fanfic it had an LGBT tag so I came over here to add the tag to my web novel but it doesn't exist I wanna know why not? Okay I know why not but like could the mod team add it to the site. Yeah I Know it's weird ass thing to obsess over but I couldn't stop thinking about it.
I agree. There should be one tbf

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
Hello my lovely guys, gala and enby pals, so this a weird one so little while ago while I was in dah toilet something odd happened, yeah I know they aren't exactly known for writing master pieces they tell decent stories. Anyway when I noticed on my trashy fem deku fanfic it had an LGBT tag so I came over here to add the tag to my web novel but it doesn't exist I wanna know why not? Okay I know why not but like could the mod team add it to the site. Yeah I Know it's weird ass thing to obsess over but I couldn't stop thinking about it.
I’ll ignore that I just read through your entire thread at your first question and answer: yes, I always create my chapter plans while on the toilet lmao :blob_sir:

Redemit

If it's true that the best ideas come while on the toilet then I guess I should try to start a holy crusade against anybody that puts pronouns in their bio/description I'll go sharpen my sword and make a few torches now

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
If it's true that the best ideas come while on the toilet then I guess I should try to start a holy crusade against anybody that puts pronouns in their bio/description I'll go sharpen my sword and make a few torches now
thank you for reminding me to put my pronouns in my disciption