Allow Links in Novel Description.

IllyasArt

I know that I bring up features from Royalroad that SH doesn't have a lot, but this one is cool, too. Not having to push people to go to the first chapter when they want to purchase a novel is nice. It would great if you could do the same on Sh, so I don't have to spam author notes with links to purchase that specific novel.

melchi

What is a custom title?
Isn't using scribblehub for a funnel for another site against the rules?

Notadate

I think? You don’t need a link, the author just adds a note or something saying they have it here. With there ign but dunno

IllyasArt

Isn't using scribblehub for a funnel for another site against the rules?
IS IT!?🤯

Edit:

I can only find rules for the forum, not the rules for novels. Which do state that offsite links aren't allowed in some cases. Clarification on this would be nice, as I do not wish to be breaking any rules. Thank you!

Last edited:

Piisfun

Playful Spacetime Dragon
IS IT!?🤯

Edit:

I can only find rules for the forum, not the rules for novels. Which do state that offsite links aren't allowed in some cases. Clarification on this would be nice, as I do not wish to be breaking any rules. Thank you!
It isn't mentioned in the terms of service; only that they are not responsible for the contents of linked third-party sites. (yes, I did read the whole thing)

That said, it is generally discoraged unless you are going to put a significant amount of actual content here as well.

IllyasArt

It isn't mentioned in the terms of service; only that they are not responsible for the contents of linked third-party sites. (yes, I did read the whole thing)

That said, it is generally discoraged unless you are going to put a significant amount of actual content here as well.
Thanks for the reply!

And, yeah. I will keep all my novels posted on RoyalRoad and Scribblehub. (IE, I am not taking that specific Amazon KDP deal.) As for content... Just counting released chapters, I have well over 1mil words posted on this site. (Going by what RoyalRoad says.)