Allow Reviews to appear automatically

Aaky

I am sure that I am not the only person who finds it obnoxious that reviews have to be approved manually. This means that unless you are kissing an author's ass, the review is likely not to show up. Skewing the reviews, making it look like a fiction is flawless.

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
I've seen "negative" reviews get approved before? You just need to explain your view respectfully.

Tony

Staff member
I am sure that I am not the only person who finds it obnoxious that reviews have to be approved manually. This means that unless you are kissing an author's ass, the review is likely not to show up. Skewing the reviews, making it look like a fiction is flawless.

Maybe take a look at the review guildlines before you start accusing people: https://www.scribblehub.com/review-guidelines/

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
:blob_melt: You just need to learn how to hit correctly, and you will pass the moderation. There are plenty examples of pretty destructive reviews nicely clad in sugar for this purpose.

Tony

Staff member
Is there somewhere that we can find the Review Guidelines and Content Guidelines on the main site?

No matter how I click around, I can't seem to find them naturally.

It's there before you submit your review:
Untitled-2.jpg

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
It's there before you submit your review: View attachment 5671
Hm... Those could be kind of easy to miss, to be honest - especially for content creation, where you've probably already written what you want to upload and won't find the guidelines until you've already filled out all the information for your series.

It would be really helpful to have those easily accessible directly from the main site page.