Allow spoilers in story description

Reisinling

Please add ability to use [spoiler ] tags in story description. They are a nice way of collapsing content that some people don't care about, since putting a big block of text is far more likely to scary potential readers.

In my case - I would like to be able to write more extensive story description, for people that like knowing more about the story before reading it - it is possible and used this way on Royal Road, as well as notes on the differences between rewrite and original version

[EDIT] SHIT WRONG BOARD - wanted to put it in feature requests :D
[EDIT2] Thanks for moving it :)

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I'd like to know if a love triangle is going to end in polyamory or not. I don't want to waste my time reading if the MC is going to choose only one person.

Reisinling

I'd like to know if a love triangle is going to end in polyamory or not. I don't want to waste my time reading if the MC is going to choose only one person.
I was going to be like uh, really.. but hey, you know what you like, and you do your best to get it- that's worthy of respect! Keep it up!

K5Rakitan

I was going to be like uh, really.. but hey, you know what you like, and you do your best to get it- that's worthy of respect! Keep it up!
I not only like it, I live it . . . except during a pandemic. Well, the good thing about this is that we're 100% sure my baby came from my husband instead of being 98% sure due to condom use with extramarital partners.

Reisinling

I not only like it, I live it . . . except during a pandemic. Well, the good thing about this is that we're 100% sure my baby came from my husband instead of being 98% sure due to condom use with extramarital partners.
I am glad if it works for you, I would be too jelly of my wife (If I had one). No idea why I see so much difference between GF/Wife and FWB, but I'm too lazy to fight my feelings in such situations.

K5Rakitan

I am glad if it works for you, I would be too jelly of my wife (If I had one). No idea why I see so much difference between GF/Wife and FWB, but I'm too lazy to fight my feelings in such situations.
My husband was my FWB for many years. Then he moved in with me, and romance blossomed. When I invited one of my lovers over, he said that helped him get in touch with his feelings. Then, that lover came to our wedding, and I got another lover in 2019. Those relationships are pretty much in stasis right now, though. We were thinking the newer one might move in with us for a while, but a financial issue came up, and he kept living with his parents instead.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Usually those end up having the Polygamy tag~

K5Rakitan

Usually those end up having the Polygamy tag~
Usually, but polygamy involves marriage. Polyamory involves love. Sometimes you get both at the same time. Sometimes you only get a slave harem without love. Sometimes, you get love without marriage.