Alright, Curious on What Others Have Been Drawing.

D

Deleted member 29316

Ah, cool, thanks for the tip. ^^

Always looking for more ways to improve here. Ya know, now I am thinking about it. I wonder why I stopped drawing five years ago. Eh, I am sure I will remember eventually.
Ah yes...stopping from drawing would surely take a toll on your hands (it feels like rusty and/or shaky).

Want to improve on your art? Anatomy and proportion could help 'ya! :blobthumbsup:

Valmond

Ah yes...stopping from drawing would surely take a toll on your hands (it feels like rusty and/or shaky).

Want to improve on your art? Anatomy and proportion could help 'ya! :blobthumbsup:
Yep, back to the drawing board. 😂

While I did maintain the base of it, similarly to writing. I gotta build the skill again.

D

Deleted member 29316

Yep, back to the drawing board. 😂

While I did maintain the base of it, similarly to writing. I gotta build the skill again.
If I could help in any way, feel free to PM me! :blob_okay:

Valmond

If I could help in any way, feel free to PM me! :blob_okay:
Heh, you have a lot of useful advice. Will keep that in mind.

Anyway, you planning to take your drawing anywhere higher? Perhaps more as a profession in someway?

D

Deleted member 29316

Heh, you have a lot of useful advice. Will keep that in mind.

Anyway, you planning to take your drawing anywhere higher? Perhaps more as a profession in someway?
Well, I'm a licensed animator in my country. But, teaching is my first love (in careers), second is law practice. :blob_melt:

Valmond

Well, I'm a licensed animator in my country. But, teaching is my first love (in careers), second is law practice. :blob_melt:
I have a feeling, combining those two will make for an interesting outcome. The license for animation with law. 😂

Since you are licensed, might as well take advantage of it. So, teaching you said is what you specialize in. So, what do you teach?

D

Deleted member 29316

I have a feeling, combining those two will make for an interesting outcome. The license for animation with law. 😂

Since you are licensed, might as well take advantage of it. So, teaching you said is what you specialize in. So, what do you teach?
Language. I teach junior high school students in our local language.

Yeah, I know it's quite far from what I have, but yeah...it's how our country's education system operates.

The_Long_Serpent

Eccentric Creator
I feel kind of insecure compared to the other artists here, but I hope you like it. New illustration for my book.
1607020643344.png

EternalSunset0

Mostly drawing for my work. I had an artist collabing with me around over half a year ago (when my story was starting out) but he just disappeared, so I just decided to start drawing to try to pick up the slack and do (almost) everything myself. If you check the Wattpad version of my work, there are insert art in the first 3 or so chapters and just those lol. At least my friend who does the covers is still around.

I can only do pencil and paper for now, then I'll probably just color and retouch these stuff when I port them to the computer and once I learn how to cel shade and stuff.

CamScanner_11-29-2020_14.55_1.jpg

20200813_110251.jpg

20201127_131948.jpg

OkuraTsukiko

[Peace was never an option]
Currently doing me some dynamic and anatomic practices, need to focus on proportions more. Especially male bodies, those are the hardest ones I would say
and maybe some sauce to vent :blob_hide:

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
I draw mostly girls but I’m getting used to guys now. I’m still learning antomy for both genders. Will be doing a bunch photo studies and may master studies.