Looking for Work open for commission

Thorkell_40k

Like the title says we are always open and ready for commissions! I am an artist and I can do book covers, character design, character illustrations and some more too. Anyone looking for someone to draw anything of the above and are ready to pay feel free to ping me. The payment isn't fixed and we take how much a person can afford and satisfied so no worries. Your wish is my command. πŸ˜€
And just like always, keep in mind that i don't draw too skin exposed, R18, nsfw, too much romance or any stuffs like that. Looking forward to your cooperation. ☺
These are my recent art style
Blue rose crowned prince (just picked up a name)πŸ˜…
3339af0a-a262-4d59-a413-94125eb6ccb6.jpg

Someone from Honkai impact
137f5cfe-0081-4d88-87e9-c3841d4fd937.jpg

Trying clip studio for the first time. Turned out perfect and much comfortable to use πŸ‘
a1973a3e-d7f4-426f-a0da-2c136f019bb6.png

Second drawing on CS, and I guess you all might be knowing who this is. Haven't watched it but, seen the characters or spoilers 😁
c0597406-9883-4f61-b21e-022ce7f3497f.png

Last edited:

Scaver

Like the title says we are always open and ready for commissions! I am an artist and I can do book covers, character design, character illustrations and some more too. Anyone looking for someone to draw anything of the above and are ready to pay feel free to ping me. The payment isn't fixed and we take how much a person can afford and satisfied so no worries. Your wish is my command. πŸ˜€
And just like always, keep in mind that i don't draw too skin exposed, R18, nsfw, too much romance or any stuffs like that. Looking forward to your cooperation. ☺
Blue rose crowned prince (just picked up a name)πŸ˜…View attachment 13192
View attachment 13193
Trying clip studio for the first time. Turned out perfect and much comfortable to use πŸ‘
View attachment 13194
Second drawing on CS, and I guess you all might be knowing who this is. Haven't watched it but, seen the characters or spoilers 😁
View attachment 13195
I- This is so good!!

PancakesWitch

View attachment 13193
View attachment 13194
View attachment 13195
Amazing art! do you have a twitter or soemthing to contact you more easily?

Alaska

View attachment 13193
View attachment 13194
View attachment 13195
hawt

Thorkell_40k

I enjoy colors very much, but seeing a "black & white" sketch of a man's look and smile being that attractive was unexpected for me.
Hehe that's nice to hearπŸ˜€ I am glad you like it.
awesome arts 🀩🀩
thank you, i am glad you liked it, you always comment on my art, which help motivate me :blob_paint:
Beautiful artwork
thank you again, i hope you enjoyed watching them ^^
I- This is so good!!
hehe thanks :blob_wink:
thank you for sparing your time looking at these :blob_aww:

Last edited: