Am I the only one?

ModernGold7ne

That fly you can't swat.
Anybody else give one site more love over the other, like I mean giving the chapters you post elsewhere more attention because of the majority of your actual readers being there.
Also, lack of feedback over here, so care less.

strayCat0

Other
Not surprising. In fact, it's quite expected. There are reasons why we publish stories in the internet after all. If you found a site where they basically fulfill your reason (feedbacks), even if it was not as interesting when you first found them, you might begin to be more eager releasing chapters there. And the others become more of reaching more reader base.

ModernGold7ne

That fly you can't swat.
Not surprising. In fact, it's quite expected. There are reasons why we publish stories in the internet after all. If you found a site where they basically fulfill your reason (feedbacks), even if it was not as interesting when you first found them, you might begin to be more eager releasing chapters there. And the others become more of reaching more reader base.
Basically, yeah, I write for myself so numbers mean less, feedback and reader interactions is valued more.

Esper

Attachments

• 45bb5df811210f45e91ce75a1d2f226c--funny-quotes-pics-cartoon-quotes.jpg
    45bb5df811210f45e91ce75a1d2f226c--funny-quotes-pics-cartoon-quotes.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 29

CZ2

Anybody else give one site more love over the other, like I mean giving the chapters you post elsewhere more attention because of the majority of your actual readers being there.
Also, lack of feedback over here, so care less.
I don't do it currently, but I certainly did have a site bias against RoyalRoad and for scribblehub lmao. Site bias meaning that I uploaded on it first, and was usually the first to be edited for mistakes and served as the "original" place for my drafts.

At times, I favoured Scribblehub, but when things died down, my bias turned to RoyalRoad, where my story got its attention most.

But right now, Scribblehub is my site bias but I'm not interested in uploading to RoyalRoad.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Writing.com is a great way to get feedback if you work the gift points system, so I log in and do a few things there every day. I like the community here a lot, though, so I consider SH my home.

ModernGold7ne

That fly you can't swat.
Writing.com is a great way to get feedback if you work the gift points system, so I log in and do a few things there every day. I like the community here a lot, though, so I consider SH my home.
I don't like the user interface of writing.com, we're no longer in the nineties.

ModernGold7ne

That fly you can't swat.
It sucks, but you get used to it after clicking around a bit.
If it doesn't work the first time, try and try again.
If it doesn't work the second time, there are other sites to try.

I was presented with barney as a kid.

D

Deleted member 57675

Also, lack of feedback over here, so care less. Am I the only one?
No.