Am i wrong?

NitroxDarks

That bitch may be histrionic, turn up your run away legs and pedal until you're safe.

DiscoDream

Severe autist
It's okay to be angry, but don't dwell on it. Most women are like this, so it's sbest to distract yourself instead. Wanna go bowling?

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
Move on.
I got dumped by some little penis who met someone else online, chatted her up behind my back and got her to pay for his air fare to the US to see her, and I found out on the day he was going. Then I found out he'd been banging a barmaid before then, while telling me he was at work. THEN I found out that the girl who was hanging around us on the night we met, was his gf and he'd told me they'd split up!! Hadn't told her though!! So I typed up his personal journal on the Internet and phoned his mother and told her she was a fat ho who'd raised a worthless worm, rang the American woman to tell her what was heading her way, and I moved the fuck on.
Petty revenge is sweet though. My first bf cheated, so I poured baby oil in his shampoo (we shared a house). The more he washed his hair, the greasier it got. The greasier it got, the more he washed it...hilarious. I did eventually relent when he moaned about it before a hot date.

Still best mates with that dude though, 25 years on. Sometimes, it does work out. We've cried on each others shoulders many a time since.

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
I mean, at least she had the decency to break up before doing that shit. I know this one guy where something similar happened, but the girl didn't even bother breaking up.

bobbuilderbrown

Feel whatever you want. What kind of dystopian place do you live where you can't even feel something without considering whether it's right or wrong.
the type of world where people would be offended if you breath
well thanks for the replies I've decided that I don't care anymore about someone who lied she did what she wanted I'm going to do what I want.

Last edited:

SternenklarenRitter

How well do you know this girl? It this like a "second date and still barely know each other" kind of thing? Just been talking to her casually, when one of you recently suggested going out a little more seriously? If so, this doesn't really sound like much of an event, at worst a mild insult. Maybe just shrug it off as best you're able and quickly move past it. That being said, don't trust the spark. The spark is out to deceive you, anyone who talks about looking for it is delusional, and being dumped after only one or two dates is a sure sign they were a sparkseeker.