Amazon Requiring Copyright Proof?

LonMair399

This is my first time posting here, so bear with me. I had published the first volume of my novel yesterday and it is live. Unfortunately, Amazon has sent me the following email:
-------------

Hello,

Thanks for your message regarding the following book(s):

Harem Protagonist's Sidekick: Volume 1
Lon Mair (AUTHOR)
ID: PRI-AXES4R5RZNW

We've reviewed the information you provided. Based on our review, we're unable to confirm that you hold the necessary publishing rights. The content closely matches content that is freely available on the web and we are not confident that you are the copyright owner. This type of content can create a poor customer experience, and is not accepted.

The information you provided is insufficient because of the following concerns:

• Documentation has not been provided to confirm you are the original author of the content.
• Documentation has not been provided to confirm that the author granted you rights to publish the content.

In order to publish the book(s), please reply to this email within 10 days and provide us with further documentation and/or verification confirming that you hold rights to the content. Otherwise, the book(s) will be unavailable for sale on Amazon.

For more details about KDPs copyright guidelines, visit Help:
https://kdp.amazon.com/help/topic/G200672400
---------------

Does anybody have any idea how to get documentation to prove that I own the copyrights? I have this novel posted here, on Webnovel, and on Royal Road. Thank you so much for your help!

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Webnovel. Webnovel is the problem here.

Once you post there, their terms of service take some of your copyright powers. I've had my work plagiarized on Webnovel by some guy who wanted to try and get spirit stones so everything I post on these websites like SH, Webnovel, RR I won't bother with putting on Amazon.

However:

What you can do is log into those accounts and post your real name on the synopsis then go back to Amazon and provide a link it to those statements so that they know you're in control of all the accounts. That's one way to submit documentation. Other ways may be available but you would have to talk to their support team.