Among Us Tag

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
You are innocent and your task is finding the imposter. However, since we have a lot of authors/readers/guests in this forum. I decided to make this even duller. So, Among Us Tag is a community game where you tag someone as an imposter and if you're tagged, you need to tag someone else or you'll be suspected as an imposter and get thrown out of Scribble Hub.

Fight for your innocence by tagging someone! Kill or be killed. Tag or be tagged! I leave your future to yourself.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
You are innocent and your task is finding the imposter. However, since we have a lot of authors/readers/guests in this forum. I decided to make this even duller. So, Among Us Tag is a community game where you tag someone as an imposter and if you're tagged, you need to tag someone else or you'll be suspected as an imposter and get thrown out of Scribble Hub.

Fight for your innocence by tagging someone! Kill or be killed. Tag or be tagged! I leave your future to yourself.
@HandsomeProtagonist is the imposter!

Agentt

Thighs
Muhahaha. You fools. Playing your little games. Doubting, question and losing your trust, you shall soon fight for animals. And then shall rise, the ruler of darkness, Why, the real imposter is none other than @Napelynn.

Motsu

Evidence?
That's right... hmm... my type of evidence is asserting that someone else is the imposter though. :blob_sweat: I guess having a piece of evidence would sort of sounds a little detective-ish.
Muhahaha. You fools. Playing your little games. Doubting, question and losing your trust, you shall soon fight for animals. And then shall rise, the ruler of darkness, Why, the real imposter is none other than @napalynn
Nani?! That can't be! The lingering trust I've given to @Napelynn... I am pretty sure that's a lie. @Napelynn will tell you!

Motsu

Hmm. What's that? Trust? Your tone, the tilt of the axis of your head, your pupil dilation at the mention of that name....there is no use anymore lying..
You aren't handsomeprotagnist, are you. No, in reality you are....
@Draconite
I can't trust anyone anymore, not even myself! I-I am feeling the greater dispair. The sepulchral confusion subdues me, pulling me out of what is the truth. Lies travel and questions unravel in this hellish resort in my head.

D

Deleted member 45782

Pretty sure its @HandsomeProtagonist and @LinXueLian. The two relate their handsomeness to the next level. :ROFLMAO:
Goes hand in hand. There can more than one sus after all...

As for squid and fish...ever heard of cuttlefish?
Looks like squid-family, but "fish" in thy name. Who says you can't be a mixture of both? 😏
It just mean I got more interesting parents...

But cuttlefish doesn't sound as friendly as I saw a squid and a fish go....

Agentt

Thighs
Pretty sure its @HandsomeProtagonist and @LinXueLian. The two relate their handsomeness to the next level. :ROFLMAO:
Goes hand in hand. There can more than one sus after all...

As for squid and fish...ever heard of cuttlefish?
Looks like squid-family, but "fish" in thy name. Who says you can't be a mixture of both? 😏
It just mean I got more interesting parents...

But cuttlefish doesn't sound as friendly as I saw a squid and a fish go....
Well, well, well. Look at this man, fooling us by glossing over the most major detail...
What?! I am not!

It's @SeaSquidfish

THE EVILEST SEA SQUID FISH IS THE IMPOSTER!

What is this part saying you are the evillest. Tell me honestly, believe me, I am trying to help you, but....tell me...did you commit war crimes in Geneva convention?!

D

Deleted member 45782

Well, well, well. Look at this man, fooling us by glossing over the most major detail...
:ROFLMAO:

Just a simple lass trying to hit up the next big wave to make something for myself.

Agentt

Thighs
:ROFLMAO:

Just a simple lass trying to hit up the next big wave to make something for myself.
And hence gentlemen, I have solved the case of the nochness monster. I nominate seasquidfish to be voted out of this ship.

D

Deleted member 45782

And hence gentlemen, I have solved the case of the nochness monster. I nominate seasquidfish to be voted out of this ship.
Dammit. Wait....on the sidenote isn't the Kraken just one big squid? Hmm..maybe its my uncle.
Alright boot me out. Its time to visit my uncle! I need to know the story of how I came to be, aside from the narrative by my parents.
I can never tell if what they say is true or not. :P

Agentt

Thighs
Dammit. Wait....on the sidenote isn't the Kraken just one big squid? Hmm..maybe its my uncle.
Alright boot me out. Its time to visit my uncle! I need to know the story of how I came to be, aside from the narrative by my parents.
I can never tell if what they say is true or not. :P
Well, it was time you took a hiatus anyday now.

D

Deleted member 45782

Well, it was time you took a hiatus anyday now.
Oof...you're right.
Well on the bright side, im starting to dwindle interest on SHF a lot. Time to go back to being productive.

On another sidenote. Shit man, I forgot I'm in outer space. Uncle Kraken be far far away... (; _ ;)
I'm happily now lost in space. Guess that means off to another adventure >:D