Among Us Tag

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
And it’s not me either...
I bet it’s @HandsomeProtagonist ! He started this thread to get us to fight each other and distract us!
I've done this to find the imposter lurking around in this thread... why? You see, I had a daughter. My daughter was a beautiful young maiden, I loved her and gave her everything... until that imposter came into my life. I-I can't believe I got my daughter killed. I should have protected her. But I knew that if I keep on regretting, I won't avenge her. That's why I created this thread. All for the sake of my daughter!
@LinXueLian is the imposter because he is more handsome than me.

Napelynn

I've done this to find the imposter lurking around in this thread... why? You see, I had a daughter. My daughter was a beautiful young maiden, I loved her and gave her everything... until that imposter came into my life. I-I can't believe I got my daughter killed. I should have protected her. But I knew that if I keep on regretting, I won't avenge her. That's why I created this thread. All for the sake of my daughter!
Why didn’t you just call the police or something? I bet you killed your own daughter.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
You pedo! In another thread, you said your ideal partner was a young maiden! You had a daughter!

Motsu

You pedo! In another thread, you said your ideal partner was a young maiden! You had a daughter!
Shush, that-and-this thread is different. So, to say, a different timeline where that world was when I was single and is ready to mingle and this world is where I had a daughter. I AM NO PEDO!
Why didn’t you just call the police or something? I bet you killed your own daughter.
I tried! I even tried everything to see if I am actually the murderer. To no avail, failure is what I've experienced.

CadmarLegend

Shush, that-and-this thread is different. So, to say, a different timeline where that world was when I was single and is ready to mingle and this world is where I had a daughter. I AM NO PEDO!

I tried! I even tried everything to see if I am actually the murderer. To no avail, failure is what I've experienced.
If there can be different timelines, then you can go back in time or to the future to find out who the imposter is, yet you do not..... you must be hiding something..... imposter.

Motsu

If there can be different timelines, then you can go back in time or to the future to find out who the imposter is, yet you do not..... you must be hiding something..... imposter.
No way. I am no god to travel back in time - future it may, or past. However, I am able to see my different timelines whenever certain requirements are met, but I can't interrupt that timeline. So you say, but could it be that you're the imposter, suspecting me as the imposter!

CadmarLegend

No way. I am no god to travel back in time - future it may, or past. However, I am able to see my different timelines whenever certain requirements are met, but I can't interrupt that timeline. So you say, but could it be that you're the imposter, suspecting me as the imposter!
The imposter is suspecting me as the imposter because I suspected him of being the imposter. Quite fascinating. 🙌